Remember me
▼ Content

Shale cowboys: fracking under Trump - (VPRO documentary - 2017)

Shale cowboys: fracking under Trump - (VPRO documentary - 2017)18-12-2017 03:19
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
The election of President Trump was greeted in Texas with joy and also seen as a recognition for what the shale revolution is going to be. And the future is even more rosy: recent geological research showed that hundreds of billions of dollars of shale oil are still in the so-called Wolf Camp Shale Field in West Texas. Who are the people behind this shale revolution? A portrait of the pioneers and the new Shale millionaires in Texas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IzgyM1r1y8

"Bring us your sick and tired, your educated ..."
18-12-2017 20:31
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
The election of President Trump was greeted in Texas with joy and also seen as a recognition for what the shale revolution is going to be. And the future is even more rosy: recent geological research showed that hundreds of billions of dollars of shale oil are still in the so-called Wolf Camp Shale Field in West Texas. Who are the people behind this shale revolution? A portrait of the pioneers and the new Shale millionaires in Texas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IzgyM1r1y8

Sure does mess up your mind that the US is getting rich and GB is getting poor. I made more money off of my investments in the last two months than in the last 8 years of Obama.

You and your kind are failing to "change" the world and the world is about to change you. All of the crying possible isn't going to make it the way you want it.
18-12-2017 20:50
(436)
Well maybe you need to learn to kick back and relax.
Fury and success don't look good together.
18-12-2017 23:49
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
Well maybe you need to learn to kick back and relax.
Fury and success don't look good together.

I am not the one claiming that man is murdering the world.
18-12-2017 23:56
(436)
No, you're the next OJ Simpson.

Join the debate Shale cowboys: fracking under Trump - (VPRO documentary - 2017):

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?4513-09-2023 22:50
The deep state has a choice, destroy Trump, or help him get reelected113-09-2023 01:14
Trump appointed federal Judge Limits Federal Government's Contact with Social Media Companies306-07-2023 18:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact