Remember me
▼ Content

Serious question, is there any data on how many people that believe in AGW

Serious question, is there any data on how many people that believe in AGW06-01-2019 20:55
Zloppino
☆☆☆☆☆
(17)
Inhale tobacco smoke on a regular basis? These would be zealots out to save the Earth so they can die of cancer with a clear heart.

Seriously we need a percentage on this.
06-01-2019 21:35
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Zloppino wrote:
Inhale tobacco smoke on a regular basis? These would be zealots out to save the Earth so they can die of cancer with a clear heart.

Seriously we need a percentage on this.

Smoking does not cause cancer. That theory has been falsified It does cause other problems, but cancer is not one of them.

There are people that have lived to 99, smoking most of their lives having never caught a case of cancer.

Cancer itself is an aneploid cell. This occurs because the division process messes up, failing to copy the DNA equally between the two daughter cells. The cell with too little DNA dies. The cell with too much has enough DNA to live, but the programming is messed up. All the cell knows how to do is multiply again and again, copying the excess DNA each time.

Cancerous cells show up all the time in the body normally. Our immune system is usually pretty good at recognizing these and killing them before they get further. A weakened immune system can let a cancer get beyond it's ability to stop it.

Once that happens, assistance needs to be provided by medicine to get it. That assistance is limited. It is speculated that cancer itself can be caused by one or more viruses that we don't know about yet.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Join the debate Serious question, is there any data on how many people that believe in AGW:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
12V DC motor question2418-02-2024 23:24
People Do Not Care About Climate Change Environment If They Still Have Money Economy Issue503-12-2023 18:39
Worsening warming is hurting people in all regions, US climate assessment shows2923-11-2023 02:17
People who prefer to write anonymously016-11-2023 22:50
Just one simple question3925-10-2023 02:31
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact