Remember me
▼ Content

Seeking experts for discussion in VR

Seeking experts for discussion in VR21-05-2017 23:11
Nomono
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
I've started a VR discussion show called ENDGAME (speculating on the end of humanity) and I'm looking for guest experts to help guide us. Climate change is a big subject we need to cover, as well as science communication in general. If you'd be interested in joining us, or can recommend someone who also has access to VR, please let me know!

Link to recent episode - https://youtu.be/SHe9Gg-Nne8

Thanks for working for a better future!
22-05-2017 18:23
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Nomono wrote:
I've started a VR discussion show called ENDGAME (speculating on the end of humanity) and I'm looking for guest experts to help guide us. Climate change is a big subject we need to cover, as well as science communication in general. If you'd be interested in joining us, or can recommend someone who also has access to VR, please let me know!

Link to recent episode - https://youtu.be/SHe9Gg-Nne8

Thanks for working for a better future!

This is without a doubt the largest congregation of stupid people I've seen since the last group of anti-Trump protesters whose idea of a protest was looting local businesses. Shouting down speakers whose opinions they have been trained to fear (you must not listen to anything that may change you mind.)

There is no man-made climate change and popping on here to try to get support for the ignorance that man is not long for this world shows what an uneducated jackass you are.
Join the debate Seeking experts for discussion in VR:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Patened enclosed vertical axis wind turbine. Seeking business partner.17229-12-2022 20:50
I The Savior Seeking Motivation, Support From This Civilization123-01-2022 06:19
The New Global Saving Storage Currency Project Seeking Investors & Update On The ICO Event005-11-2021 11:21
Final Method To Verify Me The Savior Is Seeking Help From True Buddhist Principal Disciples In Asia022-07-2021 16:25
economics experts1503-03-2021 02:43
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact