▼ Content

Scientific Challenge

Page 3 of 3<123
27-07-2017 01:38
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21596)
StarMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

The point is that you have attempted to murder the dialog with your phony beliefs.

Lots of murders going on in this pathetic little hollow. How boring it must have been before I came here, eh Wake?

Yore Friend,

What was that you were saying about puffing yourself up?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-07-2017 01:51
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
StarMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

The point is that you have attempted to murder the dialog with your phony beliefs.

Lots of murders going on in this pathetic little hollow. How boring it must have been before I came here, eh Wake?

Yore Friend,

We have dealt with each and every argument they have proposed for global warming and showed them to be false. And my additions were entirely unnecessary in the face of public records which Dr. Michael Mann is about to be in big trouble about.

There have been more than their share of rabbits being attempted to be pulled out of non-existent hats and on each occasion it turned out to be a skunk instead. But those who know nothing are more than willing to tell us all about the world around us.

When facts don't jibe simply lie about it - the credo of the True Believer.
30-07-2017 00:38
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:... rabbits being attempted to be pulled out of non-existent hats...

.... as opposed to AGW denier liar whiner diatribe being pulled out of very large & existent AGW denier liar whiner a$$e$.
Edited on 30-07-2017 00:49
04-08-2017 02:03
StarMan
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
Wake wrote:

When facts don't jibe simply lie about it - the credo of the True Believer.

That they do, for billions of dollars in research money, for prestige at universities, and for fear of being ostracized by their lemming colleagues who are utterly gutless.

Ignore List: Surface Detail, litesong, spot, Into The Night
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate Scientific Challenge:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS: Global Climate Innovator Challenge607-07-2023 19:13
Challenge to Biden 'Cost of Carbon' policy dismissed106-04-2023 02:08
There is no scientific theory or evidence that suggest CO2 traps heat better than O2 or N253330-01-2023 07:22
Scientific method in medicine820-02-2022 22:09
SCIENTIFIC HONESTY AND QUANTUM COMPUTING'S LATEST THEORETICAL HURDLE111-11-2021 20:49
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact