Remember me
▼ Content

Reversing Climate Change with Renewable Energy Sources

Page 2 of 2<12
14-10-2016 15:29
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
Aye, let it ne'er be the case that I have nary an argument!

Besides, that's a bit funny to see from you. You've insulted me countless times. Does that mean that you're a dead parrot?
14-10-2016 16:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14404)
Into the Night wrote:No, it shows you have no argument left and have reverted to nothing more than insults and fallacies instead of argument. My definition of a dead parrot.

Yer not dead yet, yer still on your perch.

Beautiful plumage!

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
15-10-2016 01:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
jwoodward48 wrote:
Aye, let it ne'er be the case that I have nary an argument!

Besides, that's a bit funny to see from you. You've insulted me countless times. Does that mean that you're a dead parrot?

See my definition of a dead parrot that I gave you.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-10-2016 03:04
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
"No, it shows you have no argument left and have reverted to nothing more than insults and fallacies instead of argument. My definition of a dead parrot."

But what if aye have no argument left for one post, but not for all? Would you call that a dead parrot? Maybe a playing-possum parrot.
15-10-2016 03:20
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
jwoodward48 wrote:
"No, it shows you have no argument left and have reverted to nothing more than insults and fallacies instead of argument. My definition of a dead parrot."

But what if aye have no argument left for one post, but not for all? Would you call that a dead parrot? Maybe a playing-possum parrot.

Yer becoming a dead parrot. You are ceasing to use any arguments related to the thread or the forum at all. This redirection is just a fallacy now.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-10-2016 05:58
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
Of course you would make that argument.

(this will be misinterpreted, so I'll outright say it - this is humour.)
10-01-2017 04:31
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"AGW denier liar whiner sold-out & winded" woofed:Humans have no control over the climate of this Planet.

"AGW denier liar whiner sold-out & winded" uses its best argument that he didn't get from studying science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc in its unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
Edited on 10-01-2017 04:32
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Reversing Climate Change with Renewable Energy Sources:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
sources of medical advice2810-11-2021 05:47
Co2A (Co2 Atmosphere) = SUM(SOURCES)-SUM(SINKS)913-02-2020 18:05
Ocean heat sources419-04-2019 23:21
Renewable Energy6302-12-2018 21:57
Market trends now favor renewable energy as a cost-effective alternative to fossil fuels - Nov 20171902-12-2017 04:19
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact