(3)
reflecting the sun with solar panels increases global warming
deforesting region for wind turbine also increases global warming
only clock (spring) powered electricity stops global warming
there is no other product that can be used
here is one I made
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX34d7zC9SQ&feature=youtu.be
I need my product made professionally, I have had to fight for 6 years
I need help from true climate protection citizens, I was told that if I got 100,000 people to sign a petition America would demand the product is made

someone please help me with this quest I don't care about money
I only care about the enviroment
30-07-2015 23:34
SimpleSimon6
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
I will sign your petition, but...

James I am not sure the reflecting light comment makes sense, I will give you the trees part, except people don't usually cut down trees to put up wind farms. Most wind farms are in open spaces where their is a lot of wind, like offshore, on mountain tops or in open prairie.
However reflecting light is actually very cooling. This is part of why arctic has stayed frozen for so long and why meltdown has happened so fast there. As we lost the white reflective protection of the snow and ice the exposed water and rock heated much more quickly. Suddenly in a space of years the ice disappeared.

I will sign your petition, and I understand and salute your passion. I am well aware of how strange a place it is to have an idea, and find that no one seems to care. Six years is a long time to pursue a dream and feel scoffed at. It is not just racism when that occurs. It is something much more profound, it is like becoming an alien even in your own culture,with your family and friends...and especially universities. People just don't seem to understand and it is hard not to feel alienated. I think creators and scientists do what we do as an act of love much of the time. We are trying to give something back to the world that we love, to make it a better place. I am pretty sure that some of the other 97% of scientist who study global warming feel alienated like that a lot of the time. I mean... excuse me, just trying to save the eco system.
However, I think you might do better with your video on a petitions site asking people for support there. There are several out there, and I would be willing to sign, if you tell me where to go.
I did have a look at your Youtube video
If I could also offer some constructive feedback, the Youtube video needs to be a bit better, It was hard to see what your device does and it would be nice to see you explain it on camera, and why you are so passionate about it.

I hope my fellow Climate debaters will not be to hard on you.

Simon
13-09-2015 14:16
DRKTS
★★☆☆☆
(305)
jamesmatheson wrote:
reflecting the sun with solar panels increases global warming
deforesting region for wind turbine also increases global warming
only clock (spring) powered electricity stops global warming
there is no other product that can be used
here is one I made
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX34d7zC9SQ&feature=youtu.be
I need my product made professionally, I have had to fight for 6 years
I need help from true climate protection citizens, I was told that if I got 100,000 people to sign a petition America would demand the product is made

someone please help me with this quest I don't care about money
I only care about the enviroment

Sorry but I don't understand how reflecting sunlight back into space causes global warming. Any increased reflection increases the Earth's albedo which cools it.

The deforestation issue seems to be a red herring. Most of the wind farms that are located in forests are in commercial forests (i.e., monoculture trees) and sit way above them. So the tree farm loses a few trees for the base and access roads (which already exist in a commercial forest) and instead we don't have to mow down the trees on the top of west Virginia mountains to dig up coal and burn it. Seem like a good deal to me.
25-09-2015 14:39
Totototo
★☆☆☆☆
(117)
Same question as DRKTS. Specially considering the concept of albedo (don't know if that's how you say it in english).

Join the debate reflecting the sun with solar panels makes global warming:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Red Sun Images in England811-08-2023 22:20
Just spoke with Dmitri Vasilyev a Russian solar power salesman at my front door223-07-2023 20:22
Solar power is a scam. My next door neighbor has solar panels and he pays more for power419-07-2023 18:37
Is the sun toxic?29323-10-2022 17:21
Climate change by how we use the sun?809-05-2021 17:06
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact