Remember me
▼ Content

Racist Sexist Xenophobic AND Erroneous "don'T rump" Pratfalls

Page 2 of 2<12
22-10-2017 04:29
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
James_ wrote:...AB Hammer has told me that while the climate in the northern hemisphere changes that the southern hemisphere's temperatures don't change enough. I told you he was smart.

Heard that theme voiced by AGW denier liar whiners often, so's yer AB Hammer is just another AGW denier liar whiner.
07-11-2017 21:55
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: Sarcasm received and noted.
There is no sarcasm meant, when "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" shows itself to be an old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener.
Edited on 07-11-2017 21:56
23-04-2021 04:39
ThomasriveProfile picture☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
I actually remember that story back in the day and a few other ones that have made me so upset with the way politicians have been acting in our current era. Instead of having people who care about all classes of our society we still get candidates like Caylan Ford who think that they are better than the rest of all the other races living in Canada. I read the other day reading about her doings on https://www.vice.com/en/article/eve9qe/alberta-conservative-candidate-caylan-ford-steps-down-for-using-white-nationalist-talking-points and I'm glad she went home and never made it to be elected.
Edited on 23-04-2021 04:39
23-04-2021 06:04
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14406)
Thomasrive wrote: Instead of having people who care about all classes of our society we still get candidates like Caylan Ford who think that they are better than the rest of all the other races living in Canada.

The politicians are not the problem. We are our problem. Politicians have no power that we don't give them. Politicians can only distract us, divide us and pit us against each other with talk of "races" and "classes" if we respond favorably to talk of "races" and "classes."

23-04-2021 17:07
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
James_ wrote:...AB Hammer has told me that while the climate in the northern hemisphere changes that the southern hemisphere's temperatures don't change enough. I told you he was smart.

Heard that theme voiced by AGW denier liar whiners often, so's yer AB Hammer is just another AGW denier liar whiner.

Tell us how old you are and what you do for a living? Climate science isn't for grade school children.
23-04-2021 18:17
(14406)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:

Tell us how old you are and what you do for a living? Climate science isn't for grade school children.

Wake, you're still here? I'm surprised but it's good to see you back, even if it took a four-year-old post to pique your interest (litesong was actually banned from this site a few years ago).

So, do you still believe that Global Warming is thettled thienth?

23-04-2021 18:28
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
IBdaMann wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:

Wake, you're still here? I'm surprised but it's good to see you back, even if it took a four-year-old post to pique your interest (litesong was actually banned from this site a few years ago).

Of course there is climate change. The problem is that presently we are in the cooling period that will eventually lead into an ice age in another half million years.

I could explain exactly how this goes about but it certainly has nothing at all to do with CO2 or Methane and everything to do with this being a Water Planet.

The Vostok Ice Cores essentially tell the entire story so there isn't much to gain by explaining it again.

Litesong probably simply registered under another name and is being a pain-in-the-backside under another pseudonym.
23-04-2021 18:45
(14406)
Wake wrote: Of course there is climate change.

Oh of course. There are unlimited totally undefined things.

Have you ever thought about actually demanding an unambiguous definition of "Climate" or are you fine with it remaining a WACKY religion based on hatred and intolerance?

Wake wrote: The problem is that presently we are in the cooling period that will eventually lead into an ice age in another half million years.

Nice prophesy. Why should any rational adult believe this?

Wake wrote: I could explain exactly how this goes about but it certainly has nothing at all to do with CO2 or Methane and everything to do with this being a Water Planet.

Well then please explain. It sounds fascinating.

Wake wrote: The Vostok Ice Cores essentially tell the entire story so there isn't much to gain by explaining it again.

Sure there is. Ice has never, ever told me any stories. Do you claim to be able to talk to ice?

What story does the Vostok Ice Cores tell?

23-04-2021 19:35
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
HI WAKE!!!! Glad to see you back!
23-04-2021 23:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
Wake wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:

Of course there is climate change.

Really?? Define it. What exactly is 'climate change'?
Wake wrote:
The problem is that presently we are in the cooling period that will eventually lead into an ice age in another half million years.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of Earth.
Wake wrote:
I could explain exactly how this goes about but it certainly has nothing at all to do with CO2 or Methane and everything to do with this being a Water Planet.

Explain what? Define 'climate change'.
Wake wrote:
The Vostok Ice Cores essentially tell the entire story so there isn't much to gain by explaining it again.

What story? Define 'climate change'.
Wake wrote:
Litesong probably simply registered under another name and is being a pain-in-the-backside under another pseudonym.

Nope. He's been banned. That tactic doesn't work here.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
RE: I hope you get notification of this07-04-2022 19:01
sealover
★★★★☆
(1246)
I hope you get notification of this

I hope you will come back to post at climate-debate.com

You may want to wait until mid May or June, but I hope you will take a peek before that to see what is changing.

The lunatics have lost control of the asylum after seven years of mayhem.

sealover

litesong wrote:
http://grist.org/briefly/federal-officials-accidentally-emailed-a-reporter-their-plans-to-spin-puerto-rico/
From the article:
Federal officials accidentally emailed a reporter their plans to spin Puerto Rico.
In late September, the Pentagon included a Bloomberg News climate reporter Christopher Flavelle on a series of emails meant for Pentagon employees.
The emails detail talking points for convincing the public that the White House's response to Puerto Rico was going well. Just one minor problem: It so wasn't. Many Puerto Ricans have gone without power, clean water, and adequate food ever since Hurricane Maria hit last month.
11-03-2023 06:51
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
sealover wrote:

You may want to wait until mid May or June, but I hope you will take a peek before that to see what is changing.

sealover

litesong wrote:
http://grist.org/briefly/federal-officials-accidentally-emailed-a-reporter-their-plans-to-spin-puerto-rico/
From the article:
Federal officials accidentally emailed a reporter their plans to spin Puerto Rico.
In late September, the Pentagon included a Bloomberg News climate reporter Christopher Flavelle on a series of emails meant for Pentagon employees.
The emails detail talking points for convincing the public that the White House's response to Puerto Rico was going well. Just one minor problem: It so wasn't. Many Puerto Ricans have gone without power, clean water, and adequate food ever since Hurricane Maria hit last month.

Litesong was banned for following forum rules. Only myself and ITN knew that she was a woman. It's possible that she is his sister. We're not Pilchuck or Duwamish.
How to respond?
Edited on 11-03-2023 06:53
11-03-2023 14:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
James_ wrote:
sealover wrote:

sealover

litesong wrote:
From the article:

Litesong was banned for following forum rules. Only myself and ITN knew that she was a woman. It's possible that she is his sister. We're not Pilchuck or Duwamish.
How to respond?

1. This is not a forum, no matter how well it is disguised
2. There are no rules here
3. If one of the four posters gets banned traffic decreases 25 or more percent
4. This place is more entertaining than a Benny Hill hospital chase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zat9CRfUr-E

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
11-03-2023 23:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
sealover wrote:

sealover

litesong wrote:
From the article:

How to respond?

Sure it is. Apparently you don't know what 'forum' means either.
Swan wrote:
Sure there is. The law, and the forum Guidelines. You can see them on the left side of your screen.
Swan wrote:

Users aren't traffic.
BTW, Litesong was banned for spamming, like Trafn.
Swan wrote:

Bored of the forum? Then leave.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
12-03-2023 02:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
sealover wrote:

sealover

litesong wrote:
From the article:

How to respond?

Sure it is. Apparently you don't know what 'forum' means either.
Swan wrote:
Sure there is. The law, and the forum Guidelines. You can see them on the left side of your screen.
Swan wrote:

Users aren't traffic.
BTW, Litesong was banned for spamming, like Trafn.
Swan wrote:

Bored of the forum? Then leave.

LOL forums have millions of people these days, not the ten max that are found here, 6 of which are one schizzo with multiple personalities.

You may now continue jerking off

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Racist Sexist Xenophobic AND Erroneous "don'T rump" Pratfalls:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
So is judge Sonia Sotomayor a wise Latina woman, or a racist piece of shit on the bench016-07-2023 19:09
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact