Remember me
▼ Content

Quebec students join global marches to demand climate change action

Quebec students join global marches to demand climate change action17-03-2019 20:42
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
https://www.nationalobserver.com/2019/03/17/news/quebec-students-join-global-marches-demand-climate-change-action
17-03-2019 21:14
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
https://www.nationalobserver.com/2019/03/17/news/quebec-students-join-global-marches-demand-climate-change-action

This is why w have to do something about the educational system in the world. What the environmental movement is doing is using the young and inexperienced people who are used to doing as told. They first teach them a pack of lies and then they tell them that the older people do not care if their or their children are killed as long as they themselves are comfortable.

The youths do not understand that the Environmental movement has planned for over a hundred years to commit mass genocide because "there are too many people in the world."

I suppose it shouldn't make any difference to me since I don't have more than a decade or two left but I would like to see the defeat of evil under any guise.
18-03-2019 17:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Wake wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

This is why w have to do something about the educational system in the world. What the environmental movement is doing is using the young and inexperienced people who are used to doing as told. They first teach them a pack of lies and then they tell them that the older people do not care if their or their children are killed as long as they themselves are comfortable.

The youths do not understand that the Environmental movement has planned for over a hundred years to commit mass genocide because "there are too many people in the world."

I suppose it shouldn't make any difference to me since I don't have more than a decade or two left but I would like to see the defeat of evil under any guise.

What are YOU going to do about it, Wake? You are not the king.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate Quebec students join global marches to demand climate change action:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
Is homework good or bad for students?626-11-2022 05:12
Safe Friends of "sealover" - Troll-free Library Networking. Join the List.622-03-2022 05:21
Action that we all should take urgently!2213-10-2020 04:39
If You Want To Have A Better Eternal Life, You Must Seek Help & Go Join The Savior's World118-08-2020 22:47
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact