Remember me
▼ Content

Our leaders should read this

Our leaders should read this04-12-2018 12:18
Danny
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
I have recently read something by author S Pearce, which makes powerful reading for anyone interested in climate change. It certainly makes you think about what we are all doing to the world.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Exit-Velocity-2-Spotlight-Tales/dp/1985261936
04-12-2018 15:52
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
I like science fiction, plenty of free reading material on the internet.
04-12-2018 23:19
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Danny wrote:
I have recently read something by author S Pearce, which makes powerful reading for anyone interested in climate change. It certainly makes you think about what we are all doing to the world.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Exit-Velocity-2-Spotlight-Tales/dp/1985261936

Excuse me but this is a forum for actual discussion of the possibility of AGM. Reading science fiction material and thinking that it applies to the real world isn't real smart. Most of these writers have no science training at all and as the millennials come into the working place the average amount of real knowledge is falling.

This doesn't make you stupid but it should make you actually study the problems of possible climate change yourself.

But here is the quicky version: Every thousand years we have a warm period. Between warm periods we often have cold periods and the Little Ice Age was particularly bad and the last one having occurred between 1700 and 1850 or so.

What we have seen since then is not a warm period but nothing more than normal recovery from the little ice age. The glaciers are not "melting" as such. They are retreating to their pre-Little Ice Age levels. The sea levels are increasing only to the extent that these glaciers are reverting to their previous levels.

Whether you chose to believe it or not, NASA purposely changed the temperature charts circa 1998 and again in 2008 to reflect warming that didn't exist. Also to hide the fact that the record temperatures measured were in the 1930's and not the 2010's.

These were criminal offenses and should be investigated and those responsible indicted. Let them explain to a jury why they did what they did.

Join the debate Our leaders should read this:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Crypto exchanges disintegrating as you read this, FTX is gone bitcoin is down 65% this year417-11-2022 16:19
Book "The Science Of God, Smart Leaders, How To Cultivate Intelligent To Become Boss, God"517-10-2022 19:04
Tip for the FBI, urgent please read carefully.010-08-2022 21:27
National Climate Change Is Real Day (sealover please do not read this it is a surprise)529-04-2022 20:08
What The US Military, Leaders Need To Do Now Is Fix Their Mistakes & Save Their Nation026-07-2021 20:14
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact