Remember me
▼ Content

Other stuff

Other stuff05-10-2017 06:02
mygor
☆☆☆☆☆
(24)
I do not deny anything, I have eyes to see and ears to hear. You guy's argue over data that is sometimes doctored to fit an agenda that will only make rich people richer. While you ignore what is happening elsewhere. Aside from steve are any of you aware that our earths axis has changed? It is now at a single digit. Is it just a correction that occurs from nature. I do not know, but that is one more thing that could affect our climate. I have only pointed out that sometimes you have to remove the blinders that keep you looking straight ahead , and take a look around.
Edited on 05-10-2017 06:47
05-10-2017 20:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
mygor wrote:
I do not deny anything, I have eyes to see and ears to hear. You guy's argue over data that is sometimes doctored to fit an agenda that will only make rich people richer. While you ignore what is happening elsewhere. Aside from steve are any of you aware that our earths axis has changed? It is now at a single digit. Is it just a correction that occurs from nature. I do not know, but that is one more thing that could affect our climate. I have only pointed out that sometimes you have to remove the blinders that keep you looking straight ahead , and take a look around.

There is not global 'climate'. There is no global weather.

The Earth does have an average temperature, but no one knows what it is. It is determined solely by Sol, our Sun, and Earth's ability to absorb energy from it.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 05-10-2017 20:38
06-10-2017 05:27
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: It (Earth temperature) is determined solely by Sol, our Sun, and Earth's ability to absorb energy from it.

Correction:
It (Earth temperature) is determined solely by Sol, our Sun, Earth's ability to absorb energy from it, plus Earth's ability to delay energy leaving Earth in non-equilibrium conditions.
Edited on 06-10-2017 05:28
06-10-2017 07:56
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: It (Earth temperature) is determined solely by Sol, our Sun, and Earth's ability to absorb energy from it.

Correction:
It (Earth temperature) is determined solely by Sol, our Sun, Earth's ability to absorb energy from it, plus Earth's ability to delay energy leaving Earth in non-equilibrium conditions.

Clean Up Isle 3!

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
06-10-2017 10:35
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
mygor wrote:

Are you sure you are not talking about the magnetic pole?
06-10-2017 19:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
litesong wrote:

Correction:

You can't delay energy without converting it to potential energy.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 06-10-2017 19:58
06-10-2017 20:21
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: You can't delay energy without converting it to potential energy.

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" permanently delayed its eddy-kation.
09-10-2017 17:52
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
mygor wrote:

The articles that are on this subject that it appears you have been reading are of the "flat earther" sort. Polar shifts due to perfectly natural melting of glaciers that formed in the little ice age are minuscule and a tiny percentage of the natural shifts from the Milankovitch Cycles.

What's more, it appears that our present warm period is either over or about to be so whereupon the glaciers will in all likelihood begin growing again.

It's important to realize that during Bush and Obama, the environmentalists were in power and tried to put supreme power in the hands of the government with the belief that they could FORCE you to their will. So virtually the only papers that were publicized from NASA or NOAA were pro-AGW.

AGW does not exist - it is a hoax - and I'm hoping that Trump goes after these people with very long prison sentences.
09-10-2017 18:34
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:.... our present warm period is.... over.... whereupon the glaciers will....begin growing again.
///////
old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners been predicting cold temps for 20+ years. Like gaynor guffed: Do you really believe you are being given accurate data?
We know old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' reprobate AGW denier liar whiners believe in "sigh-ants". We know old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' reprobate AGW denier liar whiners believe the solar TSI has been languid for many decades & low for 10+ years(including a 3+ year period setting a 100 year record low). We know old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' reprobate AGW denier liar whiners predicted a return to ice age low temperatures, which has NOT occurred, but that global temperatures have been rising for 100+ years & consecutively setting records the last 3 years.
Meanwhile:
Present Arctic sea ice Volume is ~ 10,000+ cubic kilometers less than average sea ice Volume of the 1980's. The energy needed to melt such a volume of ice is ~ 35 times the annual energy consumption of the U.S.
For 395(+?) STRAIGHT months, annual global Earth temperatures have been over the 20th century average.
/////
Things I predict: 2017 global temperatures will be over the 20th century average & years into the future. Real cold will have to inundate the Earth, for future years to get back under the temperature of the average of the 20th century.
& before old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' reprobate AGW denier liar whiners can say ice age temperatures are returning, at some point, 400+ straight months will have to be under the 20th century average.
//////////
Another prediction?
We are now entering ~ a 40 day period in which High Arctic (almost 4 million square kilometers) air temperatures HAVE BEEN over-warm since 2013. Since High Arctic temperatures HAVE BEEN over warm for ~ the last 55 days (High Arctic Berserker(2) ), we appear to have an above average chance (a well above average chance?) that the Present High Arctic Berserker(2), PHAB
(2), or FAB
(2) will continue till at least its 100th day.
As stated above, Present High Arctic Berserker(1), PHAB
(1), or FAB
(1) for the period of latter 2016 to nearly first half of 2017, lasted for ~ 230 days.
Edited on 09-10-2017 18:50
09-10-2017 18:54
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
Another prediction?
We are now entering ~ a 40 day period in which High Arctic (almost 4 million square kilometers) air temperatures HAVE BEEN over-warm since 2013. Since High Arctic temperatures HAVE BEEN over warm for ~ the last 55 days (High Arctic Berserker(2) ), we appear to have an above average chance (a well above average chance?) that the Present High Arctic Berserker(2), PHAB
(2), or FAB
(1), or FAB
(1) for the period of latter 2016 to nearly first half of 2017, lasted for ~ 230 days.

Sleazy stinking lying POS pretend Indian horse's butt is tell us that we have all these arctic ice problems.

The RECORDS are only from 1979 and this year was THE EIGHTH LOWEST ICE ON RECORD - or to anyone with the education of an eighth grader - it's the top of the lowest 21% of the total record.

A moron with a lisp wouldn't make the claims that litebrain does because he has better sense. Litebrain demonstrates the lack of the ability to think because he doesn't have anything better to do.
09-10-2017 19:54
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:
litesong wrote:
Another prediction?
(2), or FAB
(1), or FAB

Sleazy stinking lying POS pretend Indian horse's butt is tell us that we have all these arctic ice problems.
The RECORDS are only from 1979...

It is good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" continues to ignore me. Meanwhile, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" continues as an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner. It is good that "wake-me-up" uses the terms sleazy stinking & lying(sp.-- sleezy, steenkin' & liar). I lifted these terms from old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners, who used them against me.... more proof that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
/////////
Meanwhile:
Records are back to 1958.

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:.... our present warm period is.... over.... whereupon the glaciers will....begin growing again.
///////
old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners been predicting cold temps for 20+ years. Like gaynor guffed: Do you really believe you are being given accurate data?
We know old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' reprobate AGW denier liar whiners believe in "sigh-ants". We know old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' reprobate AGW denier liar whiners believe the solar TSI has been languid for many decades & low for 10+ years(including a 3+ year period setting a 100 year record low). We know old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' reprobate AGW denier liar whiners predicted a return to ice age low temperatures, which has NOT occurred, but that global temperatures have been rising for 100+ years & consecutively setting records the last 3 years.
Meanwhile:
Present Arctic sea ice Volume is ~ 10,000+ cubic kilometers less than average sea ice Volume of the 1980's. The energy needed to melt such a volume of ice is ~ 35 times the annual energy consumption of the U.S.
For 395(+?) STRAIGHT months, annual global Earth temperatures have been over the 20th century average.
/////
Things I predict: 2017 global temperatures will be over the 20th century average & years into the future. Real cold will have to inundate the Earth, for future years to get back under the temperature of the average of the 20th century.
& before old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' reprobate AGW denier liar whiners can say ice age temperatures are returning, at some point, 400+ straight months will have to be under the 20th century average.
//////////
Another prediction?
(2), or FAB
(1), or FAB

Join the debate Other stuff:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
More stuff in the water3406-10-2017 06:24
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact