Remember me
▼ Content

next step-human kulling

next step-human kulling02-01-2017 04:10
unitedearthchild
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
In accordance with what I've read on other platforms, the earth can sustain about 3 billion people without strain. What this means is that we've overpopulated the earth by 4.4 billion people(lets take into consideration that the census is never accurate). So by my calculations, if the world doesn't impose or rather enforce limitations on the population by demanding that couples or possibly people should have no more than one child, we're in for trouble. I believe that if we believe in evolution then is it not possible that the earth is evolving and making a statement in her own evolution that she simply cannot carry the load of human reproduction. Effectively the earth is warning us that she will warm up to the point that land mass will shrink with rising sea levels, deserts will grow and our food sources will diminish; thus resulting in war for food and sustainable land. With the rise in temperature we can expect a number of new life threatening diseases to increase because bacteria evolves faster than flora or fauna. Disease creates panic and panic creates irrational human behaviour. So ladies and gentleman, brace yourselves; the earth is fighting back and she is furious.
02-01-2017 06:41
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
unitedearthchild wrote:...my calculations, if the world doesn't impose or rather enforce limitations on the population by demanding that couples or possibly people should have no more than one child, we're in for trouble....With the rise in temperature we can expect a number of new life threatening diseases .... the earth is fighting back and she is furious.

Your solution is the method communist china (always small letters) uses, which ripped the Earth with the greatest massacres ever. Their results ARE dramatic, now with a population ONLY slightly ahead of India. But I oppose similar measures which would give communist china (always small letters) credence for past & present death dealing "social engineering".
02-01-2017 07:16
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Hey litebeer, would you change your mind about this if I said I agree with you? I do!
02-01-2017 14:50
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
unitedearthchild wrote:
In accordance with what I've read on other platforms, the earth can sustain about 3 billion people without strain. What this means is that we've overpopulated the earth by 4.4 billion people(lets take into consideration that the census is never accurate). So by my calculations, if the world doesn't impose or rather enforce limitations on the population by demanding that couples or possibly people should have no more than one child, we're in for trouble. I believe that if we believe in evolution then is it not possible that the earth is evolving and making a statement in her own evolution that she simply cannot carry the load of human reproduction. Effectively the earth is warning us that she will warm up to the point that land mass will shrink with rising sea levels, deserts will grow and our food sources will diminish; thus resulting in war for food and sustainable land. With the rise in temperature we can expect a number of new life threatening diseases to increase because bacteria evolves faster than flora or fauna. Disease creates panic and panic creates irrational human behaviour. So ladies and gentleman, brace yourselves; the earth is fighting back and she is furious.

1, You are an evil shit.

2, You are a defeatest shit.

3, You have no imagination. You cannot conceive of any notion that there may be solutions out there even to problems you actually have no clue about.

4, There are no problems that the population of the world today that cannot be easily overcome.

5, If it is so bad today what exaxctly are the troubles that require you fantasy of killing billions of innocent people to happen? You will have no answer because you are a typical evil communist shit.

6, You are vastly more evil than Hitler. You are scum.
02-01-2017 21:07
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
GasGuzzler wrote:.... would you change your mind about this if I said I agree with you? I do!

It ain't hard to agree that communist china (always small letters), who murdered, tortured & starved to death 100 million BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN & BABIES is the most monstrous, death dealing short-term regime in the existence of mankind, double the massacres of Stalin & Hitler combined!!! Their propaganda & suppression of Chinese Citizens has been so effective, their citizenry believes all the massacres were a good thing & they are proud.
02-01-2017 21:15
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]Tim the plumber wrote:1, evil shit.
2, defeatest shit.

... more algebraic algorithms?
03-01-2017 02:07
unitedearthchild
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
To those who think that I meant that human kulling is a solution, you're wrong. I don't mean that we should kill people for the sake of survival. What I do mean is that human kulling will be practiced at some time in our near future and most people will be oblivious to the human kulling when(not if) it happens. The W.H.O(World Health Organisation) doesn't simply keep or research diseases, they hand it over to other research facilities for "development". This is where biological warfare comes into play. Think about it this way, the social and economic pressure on countries that have a high population force people in those countries to relocate to countries with a more sound economy. This leads to influx control becoming almost obsolete thus causing strain on a once sound economy. Therefore this will lead to the same economically sound country calling for a limited population act or populace law to be imposed. Countries don't take kindly to dictatorship from other countries and where do you think that leads to? The answer is, it leads to war. Currently, America, China and India are being listed as the top 3 greenhouse emission contributors. The one thing that these 3 countries have in common is that they have high populations. This being said, when the world realises that global warming is not ONLY coming from carbon emissions but from the lack of population control, the next step will be damage control. That's when governments around the world will engage in biological warfare and people will not even realise that the human kulling has begun. After all, weren't the native American people almost brought to extinction through small pox donated to them on blankets. So to the Indians (in India) and Chinese, I say, be careful when the missionaries come to you and say "we come, bearing gifts". To the Americans, I say, brace yourselves for the scores and droves who shall come seeking the American dream. To the world, I say, the next dose of ebola, swine flu, avian flu bubonic plague or fatal malaria will shamefully be sponsored by overpopulation(and your world leaders).
03-01-2017 18:44
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
unitedearthchild wrote:
To those who think that I meant that human kulling is a solution, you're wrong. I don't mean that we should kill people for the sake of survival. What I do mean is that human kulling will be practiced at some time in our near future and most people will be oblivious to the human kulling when(not if) it happens. The W.H.O(World Health Organisation) doesn't simply keep or research diseases, they hand it over to other research facilities for "development". This is where biological warfare comes into play. Think about it this way, the social and economic pressure on countries that have a high population force people in those countries to relocate to countries with a more sound economy. This leads to influx control becoming almost obsolete thus causing strain on a once sound economy. Therefore this will lead to the same economically sound country calling for a limited population act or populace law to be imposed. Countries don't take kindly to dictatorship from other countries and where do you think that leads to? The answer is, it leads to war. Currently, America, China and India are being listed as the top 3 greenhouse emission contributors. The one thing that these 3 countries have in common is that they have high populations. This being said, when the world realises that global warming is not ONLY coming from carbon emissions but from the lack of population control, the next step will be damage control. That's when governments around the world will engage in biological warfare and people will not even realise that the human kulling has begun. After all, weren't the native American people almost brought to extinction through small pox donated to them on blankets. So to the Indians (in India) and Chinese, I say, be careful when the missionaries come to you and say "we come, bearing gifts". To the Americans, I say, brace yourselves for the scores and droves who shall come seeking the American dream. To the world, I say, the next dose of ebola, swine flu, avian flu bubonic plague or fatal malaria will shamefully be sponsored by overpopulation(and your world leaders).

You are a total arse.

There is no necessity to deliberately kill anybody, well perhaps those who, having been given the benefit of a sound education and exposure to the world, are unable to think straight.

We live in the most rich, well fed and healthy age there has ever been. It will get still better tomorrow.
06-01-2017 18:33
MattS
☆☆☆☆☆
(12)
The weight of all termites on earth out weighs man about 5 times. Start kulling them.

In fact the earth, as we have proved in the west, can support its population given modern farming practices.
17-02-2017 20:17
Commonsense
☆☆☆☆☆
(16)
2000 year old History lesson leading to the subject, It's not about termites, Read Revelation in the King James Bible. It started over 2000 years ago with an angel His name is lucifer he want to take over to be God, but was cast down to earth. Then God sent his son to be born from a virgine as a man to take the SINS of the world upon Him self. Jesus was born and lived 33 years then Lucifer which means deceiver came into Judas Iscariot who betrayed Jesus then was crucified .Pharisees and Scibes (Sanhedrin) they used to convinced many jews that they would position in Synagogue they would lose there position. Not all Jews Believed with them. But those that did have became Illuminati, Freemasons Etc... . Lucifer HATES GOD his only Purpose Is to DESTROY STILL KILL . Get it KILL KILL KILL the Illuminati are trying to gain control of this EARTH. Lucifer is going about controlling He started out with the Sanhedrin thy are in controlling much of the USA there whole purpose is to Kill about 4 TRILLION PEOPLE . Humm who started in our government speaking CLIMITE CHANGE as excuse to KILL TRILLIONS, which presidents and his cabinet. They just recently back off due to not getting Hillary in as presidert. Ever here of FEMA is Federal Emergency Managment Agency . They were caught off gaurd when Katrina hit, they did nothing. President OBOMA order through FEMA to buy 40,000 Gilatines, coffin liners turned upside down could about 10 bodies, Now Check Out BILL Rex 84 Marial law. Climate Change Is Not Going to Kill Us.
17-02-2017 20:22
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Commonsense wrote:
USA there whole purpose is to Kill about 4 TRILLION PEOPLE .

You are aware that the entire population of the earth is only 7 billion you muppet.

IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.

Join the debate next step-human kulling:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Optical tweezers building qubits out of individual molecules, this is the first step toward008-12-2023 03:08
Speaking of morgues, Harvard is now majoring in selling human body parts015-06-2023 03:18
The Next Big Money Evolution Will Be Printing International Money Via Human Intelligence013-08-2022 06:17
After 16-01-2022, I The Savior No Longer Provide Any Human Evolution Content Materials To All307-01-2022 17:36
The Corona Virus COVID Event Is Not About Health, But About Human Development Evolution126-12-2021 17:10
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact