Remember me
▼ Content

Naomi Klein: 'Big Green Groups Are More Damaging Than Climate Deniers'

Naomi Klein: 'Big Green Groups Are More Damaging Than Climate Deniers'16-09-2013 06:25
ashgandhi
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2013/sep/10/naomi-klein-green-groups-climate-deniers

Canadian author Naomi Klein is so well known for her blade-sharp commentary that it's easy to forget that she is, above all, a first-rate reporter. I got a glimpse into her priorities as I was working on this interview. Klein told me she was worried that some of the things she had said would make it hard for her to land an interview with a president of the one of the Big Green groups (read below and you'll see why). She was more interested in nabbing the story than being the story; her reporting trumped any opinion-making.

Such focus is a hallmark of Klein's career. She doesn't do much of the chattering class's news cycle blathering. She works steadily, carefully, quietly. It can be surprising to remember that Klein's immense global influence rests on a relatively small body of work; she has published three books, one of which is an anthology of magazine pieces.

Read more:
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/81324-crown-capital-management-jakarta-indonesia
http://crowncapitalmngt.com/
29-09-2013 03:08
Gray-Wolf
☆☆☆☆☆
(13)
I find it hard to disagree with the comment?

I fear that a natural 'cool phase' fell right at the time that served the misleaders best and ,as such, we have missed our last ,and best, opportunity to mitigate climate impacts.

What will the misleaders claim once natural drivers switch positive?
12-08-2019 18:21
RenaissanceMan
★☆☆☆☆
(105)
"First rate reporter." Please. She's a flaming Leftist, blaming corporations for "profiteering" on the Iraq War. Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with the war. It was those evil big corporations profiting from the war, right? And "deniers" - how evil they are! Spend trillions to (she claims) keep median temperatures from rising a degree or so. The seasonal fluctuation can be 50 to 75 degrees but one more degree and we're all dead? Unscientific, fear-mongering. Not "first rate reporting" by any stretch.
13-08-2019 14:20
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
RenaissanceMan wrote:
"First rate reporter." Please.

You do realize she wrote an article making the case against Global Warming Alarmists?

Join the debate Naomi Klein: 'Big Green Groups Are More Damaging Than Climate Deniers':

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
A personal experience for climate change deniers23029-09-2023 14:37
Green Hydrogen6115-09-2023 22:36
How Big Oil Companies Tried To Hide Climate Change From the Public For Decades - THE BIG COVER-UP123-04-2023 08:28
Methane big part of 'alarming' rise in planet-warming gases106-04-2023 21:46
I The Savior Looking For Some Serious Business With Top Secret Groups Royal Families202-04-2023 02:48
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact