Remember me
▼ Content

Liberals View of Americans

Liberals View of Americans19-02-2017 19:58
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Do you know that "refugees" get 30% more from the American taxpayer than the American retiree gets from Social Security? Are you aware of the fact that illegal aliens get housing, total tuition and money to buy and operate a car while in the US and they cannot find the money to give SS recipients a cost of living raise?

That there is a photograph of an ISIS terrorist holding a head cut off of a Christian and another that shows this same man in Greece on his way to the US under a refugee program? That the DHS has no idea where this man is in this country now?

Do you want to know WHY the liberals must have "AGW" to take the American citizen's mind off of what is going on?
20-02-2017 23:51
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs: Do you know that "refugees" get 30% more from the American taxpayer than the American retiree gets from Social Security?

The mathematics of "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" have been busted for a long time. What isn't busted is the accuracy of its name.
Edited on 20-02-2017 23:53
20-02-2017 23:56
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
The massive movement of people from places where there is slow cronic starvation to the places where we turn food into fuel for no real purpose other than the enrichment of already rich farmers as well as the destabilisation of poor places when the food price spikes are boith symptoms of the price hicking of food under the banner of the bad science of AGW doom.
Edited on 20-02-2017 23:56
21-02-2017 00:01
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Tim the plumber wrote:
The massive movement of people from places where there is slow cronic starvation to the places where we turn food into fuel for no real purpose other than the enrichment of already rich farmers as well as the destabilisation of poor places when the food price spikes are boith symptoms of the price hicking of food under the banner of the bad science of AGW doom.

Tim, the derivation of methanol from corn was actually from a college study that thought that they could decrease greenhouse gases by using methanol for 10% dilution in gasoline.

The end result was it make a great deal less power and so people simply drove with their foot to the floorboard. This wasn't the idea of corn farmers who couldn't care less who buys their product.
25-02-2017 21:24
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs: Do you know that "refugees" get 30% more from the American taxpayer than the American retiree gets from Social Security?

The mathematics of "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" have been busted for a long time. What isn't busted is the accuracy of its name.

Meanwhile:
For 386+ STRAIGHT months, global Earth temperatures have been above the 20th century average. This has occurred DESPITE the solar TSI energy output being languid for decades, & below normal for 10 years (including a 3+ year period of low solar TSI energy setting a 100 year low). When the sun returns to normal (& it will because it has INCREASED very slowly for 5 billion years), AGW effects will increase strongly. In late 2016, the Present High Arctic Berserker, or PHAB, or FAB ( over- temperatures on nearly 4 million square kilometers of the High Arctic), jumped to 20degC over-temperature. MIND YOU!! This is NOT a local city temperature over say a 20 kilometer by 20 kilometer square. It is over a square almost 2000 kilometers by 2000 kilometers. Within the last 2 years in the MIDDLE OF WINTER, our Earth's North Pole heated above the freezing point of water for short times, on three occasions. Presently, Arctic sea ice VOLUME is 10,600 cubic kilometers LESS than the to date Arctic sea ice average year for the 1980's. The energy to melt such a cube of ice (almost 22 kilometers by 22 kilometers by 65000 feet high) is about 33 times the annual energy used by the United States of America. Lesser ice losses are occurring in the Antarctic (but increasing).

Join the debate Liberals View of Americans:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
LOL, the FBI is still looking for Jimmy Hoffa, as 100,000 Americans die of Fentanyl every year031-07-2023 19:16
Happy fourth of July. I wonder how many liberals are eating carbon cooked burgers106-07-2023 23:52
Isoroku Yamamoto, was educated at Harvard U, by dumb fuc-n liberals007-03-2023 00:18
Intelligence Committee members warn US of bioweapons targeting DNA of individual Americans024-07-2022 15:05
Biden white house selling oil to chinka while Americans suffer the highest gas prices ever023-07-2022 04:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact