Remember me
▼ Content

It's a gas - Russian scientist who killed with Novichok named...

It's a gas - Russian scientist who killed with Novichok named...08-04-2018 04:58
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
... in fictional plot of recent UK spy drama, only aired in the US on Feb 23rd this year ...

"The rest of the team track McAllister and Zaryn to a training camp in the countryside. They save McAllister from being hanged and collect Zaryn. When their transport breaks down after eluding the first wave of enemies, Josef jams all communication. Believing her brother to be increasingly unstable, Rosa wishes to tell Section 20 everything she knows about Lowry in exchange for her safety. Meanwhile, General Lázsló shuts down Section 20, forcing Donovan to work in secret. She discovers that Zaryn is in fact Karim Markov, a Russian scientist who allegedly killed his colleagues with Novichok, a nerve agent they invented. The rest of the team arrive at a building to deactivate the signal jammers and alert Donovan, who drives with Jensen to pick them up while the rest engage Magyar Ultra. In the process, Josef and Rosa are killed. After they escape, Donovan is forced to hand Markov over to General Lázsló under Whitehall's orders. However soon after, Lowry ambushes and kills the Hungarian soldiers before kidnapping Markov."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strike_Back:_Retribution#Episodes

It appears that in fact - YOU CAN make this stuff up.
FBI manhunt for Karim Markov continues.

"Bring us your sick and tired, your educated ..."
Join the debate It's a gas - Russian scientist who killed with Novichok named...:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
A Gas Can Be A Barrier817-04-2024 13:39
A Gas Can Be ing A Barrier012-02-2024 04:51
Burn Gasoline and Natural Gas To Fight Against Climate Change2504-01-2024 06:33
Just spoke with Dmitri Vasilyev a Russian solar power salesman at my front door223-07-2023 20:22
Proof that a gas stove ban is nonsense, and that dempcraps are retards425-06-2023 12:58
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact