Remember me
▼ Content

Infrastructure fuels warming

Infrastructure fuels warming26-06-2013 04:23
aaronlevaugh
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
Scientist's state CO2 causes climate change, but the government approach is a political/financial green-energy scam destroying the ecosystem, increasing costs for consumers, cutting jobs and destroying the earth's ability to cleanse the atmosphere of "greenhouse" gases as the government continues to issue building permits which destroy the ecosystem. Photosynthesis converts CO2 to O2 plus carbon, sugars and also cooling condensation.
Edited by branner on 22-08-2013 23:20
01-12-2013 08:51
YahooMike
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
Maybe you could produce links to support all these claims
12-01-2014 06:39
Magic Mike
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
Scientist state that CO2 is a large contributor to global warming. Here where I live if you build a new house it must be insulated. It beats me why they do not enforce that they must have a solar energy unit on the roof either. I think that if in the future if most if not all houses have solar panels on the rooves it will not only help the power grids but also reduce global warming produced by green house gases. As with the building permits for clearing lands it is all about the money. If we could find ways to create more jobs and generate even greater economic wealth than oil and gas does for energy then oil and gas would die off because the money would not be raised by them anymore. I.ve seen videos of welders and the like that run on water, but could you imagine the cost of water if this became a reality. The government would tax water out of the tap, tax you for rain water tanks. Why? To make up for lost taxes generated by oil.

Its all about the $$$$$
12-01-2017 05:17
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Magic Mike wrote: Here where I live.... rooves....

Do you live in Australia?
12-01-2017 20:27
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Magic Mike wrote:
It beats me why they do not enforce that they must have a solar energy unit on the roof

2 year old thread, but there's some meat here...

Yes, solar panels should be mandatory on every new home.
LED light bulbs should also be mandatory.
Triple pain argon windows should be mandatory.
Geothermal heating and cooling should also be mandatory.
A wind turbine on every roof for those cloudy days should be required.
Fast growing shade trees surrounding the home perimeter-required.
If using vinyl siding, it must be insulated.
Fireplaces should be banned in new homes.
Black curtains should be required to keep the sunlight out.
Feds should be able to cut out electric overuse by way of monitor/shut down control
I'm sure I missed one or two, but if nothing else, I would like to see the gov in charge of all thermostats, able to regulate the climate in all homes and business. This should not be a choice left to any individual. The government must crack down!
13-01-2017 03:52
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" gushed: solar panels should be mandatory on every new home.
//////
litesong wrote: 'cept when yer a$$ is high & the sun don' shine.
/////
"AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" gushed: LED light bulbs should also be mandatory.
//////
litesong wrote:
My best rotating LEDs consume 6watts, replace 100 watt incandescents, placing light where I need it & saving energy NOT illuminating areas NOT needing light. Only 2000 hours of burning, paid for the LEDs. 10,000 hours of burning has saved 940kiloWatt-hrs of energy & kept $60 bucks in my pocket(each LED light). Anybody say, 20,000 hours of burning (more?)..... we'll see!
//////
"AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" gushed: Triple pain argon windows should be mandatory.
/////
litesong wrote: If you have triple pain, use krypton(ite). Not recommended if Superman is in the region.
//////
"AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" gushed: Geothermal heating and cooling should also be mandatory.
//////
litesong wrote: Our hot pools are mostly in our Nat'l Parks & Monuments..... 'member when Mt. St. Helens blew up.....other big volcanoes cut loose!.... & & & & Pierce Brosnan & Linda Hamilton's Dante's Peak blew up!
/////
"AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" gushed: A wind turbine on every roof for those cloudy days should be required.
//////
litesong wrote: Man, our Community Association don' even let us put TV antennas on our homes. Besides, its a lot more efficient placing those 500+ foot wind turbines into the high elevation laminar airflow of windy areas.
///////
"AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" gushed: Fast growing shade trees surrounding the home perimeter-required.
///////
litesong wrote: My wife loves the huge weeping willow 3 blocks over, in our C.A. But the neighbor hates the wind blown leaves & branches on his roof.
//////
"AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" gushed: Fireplaces should be banned in new homes.
/////
litesong wrote: Yeah, the money you save burning wood, should be paid to your neighbors who develop lung cancer breathing your wood smoke.
//////
"AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" gushed: Black curtains should be required to keep the sunlight out.
//////
litesong wrote: But, all roofs should be white. You must have loved the WWII black-out nights, too.
///////
"AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" gushed: Feds should be able to cut out electric overuse by way of monitor/shut down control
///////
litesong wrote: What!! No more growing marijuana!! Now, you're goin' too far!
Edited on 13-01-2017 03:57
13-01-2017 06:05
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Ms Litebeer, I appreciate your humor.... but you do get my point? The original post from Marginal Mike wanted gov mandates to efficient homes. If you let them on your property once, it will not be long before your indoor climate will be controlled by the carbon police. Don't think they won't do it.

I never said any of this stuff was bad, I just don't want Aunt Hillary hanging black curtains in my home. Truth be told, I just put 20 LED's in my basement tonight. Kids can't seem to find the light switch. When LEDs first came out they were a ridiculously overpriced piss poor excuse for a light bulb. I got 4 packs at Walmart today for about 1.25 a bulb and I can't tell the difference. We will enjoy our well lit basement tonight and just for the heck of it I'm throwing another log on the fire.

Join the debate Infrastructure fuels warming:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
ELECTRIC VEHICLES, THE GASOLINE PROBLEM, AND SYNTHETIC FUELS1319-10-2021 23:54
Fossil fuels14919-04-2021 01:39
Forget New Green Deal, Let's make BIS(Basic Infrastructure And Service) Free.1215-01-2020 20:30
CO2 emission from fossil fuels.6313-09-2019 07:36
Why did the West burn fossil fuels like there's no tomorrow during Cold War?606-03-2019 22:15
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact