Remember me
▼ Content

Important space and weather related events of 2018!

Important space and weather related events of 2018!06-10-2018 15:05
YoucefZXProfile picture☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
Hi everyone, I'm kind of new here and I hope this will be a good experience.

I have written a post about important events that took place in or around 2018!

There is also a video about this article which I did for those people that prefer watchting a video rather than reading a text...

Enjoy it and please tell me what you think of it, I would love to hear some feedback.

Article at my blog: https://news-uncensored-fresh.blogspot.com/

You tube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wr3E4Nv6BE

By the way for those that didn't already know 21 december 2018 is the real 2012 date, I'm not implying that anything will happen but it is the real mayan calendar date nonetheless!
06-10-2018 18:12
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1191)
For those people that don't already know I'm a victim along with my mother of Gang stalking and torture with DEW (directed energy weapons) torture and things have only gotten for the worse as time passes by.

My sympathies for your mother but what the hell are you talking about?

There is no energy weapon which could effect you without effecting the walls of the building you are in. It would be obvious.

Edited on 06-10-2018 18:12
06-10-2018 18:52
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
YoucefZX wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm kind of new here and I hope this will be a good experience.

I have written a post about important events that took place in or around 2018!

There is also a video about this article which I did for those people that prefer watchting a video rather than reading a text...

Enjoy it and please tell me what you think of it, I would love to hear some feedback.

Article at my blog: https://news-uncensored-fresh.blogspot.com/

You tube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wr3E4Nv6BE

By the way for those that didn't already know 21 december 2018 is the real 2012 date, I'm not implying that anything will happen but it is the real mayan calendar date nonetheless!

Merry Christmas!

The Parrot Killer
08-10-2018 16:35
(3)
Merry christmass? You must be smoking mushrooms but don't worry I might have a good Christmass this time stalker but this is a surprise.
08-10-2018 16:37
(3)
Tim the plumber wrote:
For those people that don't already know I'm a victim along with my mother of Gang stalking and torture with DEW (directed energy weapons) torture and things have only gotten for the worse as time passes by.

There is no energy weapon which could effect you without effecting the walls of the building you are in. It would be obvious.

LOL so electromagnetic waves can't cross walls without leaving traces now thats' a good one...
08-10-2018 17:08
spot
★★★★☆
(1000)
You two deserve each other.
08-10-2018 18:06
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
YoucefZX wrote:
Merry christmass? You must be smoking mushrooms but don't worry I might have a good Christmass this time stalker but this is a surprise.

Aren't you predicting the end of the world on Dec 21?

The Parrot Killer
08-10-2018 18:07
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
YoucefZX wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:

LOL so electromagnetic waves can't cross walls without leaving traces now thats' a good one...

He happens to be right about this one.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate Important space and weather related events of 2018!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Change of earth surface and thoughts about its contribution for climate change and weather420-07-2018 07:12
The 100 Year Weather Forecast814-06-2018 11:03
"Freakishly Warm" Arctic Weather Has Scientists Reconsidering Worst-Case Scenarios on Climate1104-06-2018 18:50
Jennifer Francis: Crazy Weather and the Arctic Meltdown1726-05-2018 23:39
How are Canadians physically adapted to cold weather in winter?431-03-2018 00:08
Articles
Appendix B - Calculating The Economic Costs of Extreme Weather Events
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact