Remember me
▼ Content

I think those IPCC scientists are Marxist devil worshippers

I think those IPCC scientists are Marxist devil worshippers09-02-2019 22:37
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
Think about it. IPCC is UN. UN is United Nations. That's One World Government. Central planning at its extremist. Free food. Free healthcare. Free education. All of which are provided under UN's agencies. Marx was a devil worshiper. His Communist Manifesto is devil worship. The goal is mass murder of millions hell billions of people. They want to destroy CO2 in the air and starve billions to death with crop failure and famine. IPCC don't even allow anyone who doesn't adhere to the devil cult to work there. No wonder no one takes IPCC scientists seriously with their stupid fear mongering and ridiculous models.

We Chinese people been through what those Commies did. We kicked them out. They return. We'll fight them again.
Edited on 09-02-2019 22:39
10-02-2019 01:47
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5195)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Think about it. IPCC is UN. UN is United Nations. That's One World Government. Central planning at its extremist. Free food. Free healthcare. Free education. All of which are provided under UN's agencies. Marx was a devil worshiper. His Communist Manifesto is devil worship. The goal is mass murder of millions hell billions of people. They want to destroy CO2 in the air and starve billions to death with crop failure and famine. IPCC don't even allow anyone who doesn't adhere to the devil cult to work there. No wonder no one takes IPCC scientists seriously with their stupid fear mongering and ridiculous models.

We Chinese people been through what those Commies did. We kicked them out. They return. We'll fight them again.

I think you've got it about right. Personally, I'm looking forward to a warmer climate, so they aren't really doing anything good. We can do a lot better, if they just leave things alone anyway, but they can't stop the thing they are trying to fight, can't reverse it, they admit it. They only claim that if we stop using fossil fuels, it will slow the rate at which the warming occurs, put it off for a future generation to deal with. What the offer, is less fuel/energy to use, at a much higher price. We get higher taxes, to pay to scrap existing technology that's been working well, and to purchase newer, 'greener' alternatives, that don't work near as well. There are still food shortages worldwide, not as bad as it once was, more to do with getting food to the people who need it, and paying for it. Food crops will most likely get converted to fuel crops, since burning some sort of fuel, is still better than electric, for transportation. Not to mention leaves some room for 'cheaters', to continue using fossil fuels, so it appears that the 'green' alternatives are working out.

I do believe a lot of people will die, since most everyone will depend on government handouts, which won't be much, but just enough, if you are working and struggling. Those that have gotten use to living entirely at the government's generosity, won't be getting enough, and won't be able to get jobs, or keep them long, since they don't understand work, and not having fun times. The rich and elite would only need productive people, those that do the work, that takes care of their wants and needs. Fewer people, means 'more' for the rest, that can afford to survive. I fully think they know that there are a lot of people in this world, who can't survive on any less. The sacrifices, and alternatives, aren't much to those who have the money, but are a death sentence for those who struggle to get by.

Money is going to see some big changes, a lot is going to be moving around. There will be a lot of spending, lots of borrowing. Unfortunately, many people are already carrying a large debt, and getting more credit will be difficult. Worse, the lenders are going to want a lot of that debt paid back, so they can make more profitable use of that money.
10-02-2019 19:31
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
At the moment I have been looking into the videos of Tony Heller and he has actually done a good reporting job of the shenanigans of NASA and NOAA. He is NOT a scientist but neither are the majority of reporters that echo climate change. And what the world needs now are honest reporting done by honest reporters. Heller hasn't any ax to grind and what he is reporting is 1. No sea level rises because the retreat of glaciers in the eastern Canadian tectonic plate is causing the Northern end of the plate to rise without the extra weight. This caused the southern end of that plate to sink mimicking sea level rise. He has a couple of pictures of other areas from during the civil war to present in which you can plainly see that there has been no sea level changes. While there is no tidal information included there are many areas in the world where there is no tides to speak of and pictures from those areas would show a great deal. What we do know is that islands in the Marianas supposedly have been accreting land rather than being drowned by rising sea levels. The Galapagos is carefully monitored and that should be a good place to get data but I haven't seen any papers on that subject - this is normally because those scientists cannot gain grants. 2. There doesn't seem to have been ANY climate change beyond the recovery from the Little Ice Age. Virtually ALL of NASA and NOAA papers are compromised to such an extent that they are worthless on the face of themselves.

I believe that NASA and NOAA need to be hauled before a Congressional Investigation. If the claims of many scientists and reporters like Heller prove to be correct, criminal prosecution needs to take place. This is the most fearsome thing that can happen to them because criminal acts in the performance of your job means that you don't get that hefty government retirement pension.
10-02-2019 20:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Wake wrote:
At the moment I have been looking into the videos of Tony Heller and he has actually done a good reporting job of the shenanigans of NASA and NOAA. He is NOT a scientist but neither are the majority of reporters that echo climate change. And what the world needs now are honest reporting done by honest reporters. Heller hasn't any ax to grind and what he is reporting is 1. No sea level rises because the retreat of glaciers in the eastern Canadian tectonic plate is causing the Northern end of the plate to rise without the extra weight.

Glaciers are a very small part of the snow and ice of anywhere, Wake. No, the North American plate is simply tilting towards the south. It doesn't need a reason. That's as bad as blaming the flipping of a melting iceberg on the magnetic field.
Wake wrote:
This caused the southern end of that plate to sink mimicking sea level rise.

As far as we can determine, the present movement of the North American plate is a tilting action, with the northern edge rising (the water's still there, Wake), and the southern edge descending. This movement is measured by very accurate GPS stations. There is no positional information since there is no reference point. All we can do for position is to compare positions of relative land masses. The tilting movement is very slight.

We do not know any plate movement of that sort before GPS. The rest is basically just speculating.

Wake wrote:
He has a couple of pictures of other areas from during the civil war to present in which you can plainly see that there has been no sea level changes.
Don't need pictures. Some of the tidal stations themselves are that old.
Wake wrote:
While there is no tidal information included there are many areas in the world where there is no tides to speak of

So you don't think the Moon or the Sun affects them, eh? What magick space alien beam blocks gravitation? Everywhere has tides, Wake. Even the land has a 'tide', rising and falling with the Moon's and Sun's influence.
Wake wrote:
and pictures from those areas would show a great deal.
Like what?
Wake wrote:
What we do know is that islands in the Marianas supposedly have been accreting land rather than being drowned by rising sea levels.
Coral, actually.
Wake wrote:
The Galapagos is carefully monitored and that should be a good place to get data but I haven't seen any papers on that subject - this is normally because those scientists cannot gain grants.
Science isn't data, Wake. It isn't collecting data either. Neither is it 'papers'. Science is a set of falsifiable theories.
Wake wrote:
2. There doesn't seem to have been ANY climate change beyond the recovery from the Little Ice Age.

Define 'climate change', Wake. There is no such thing as a global climate. There is no such thing as a global weather. What do you consider 'recovery'? What is 'normal'?
Wake wrote:
Virtually ALL of NASA and NOAA papers are compromised to such an extent that they are worthless on the face of themselves.

They were worthless to begin with. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. You can't compromise random numbers. They are still random.
Wake wrote:
I believe that NASA and NOAA need to be hauled before a Congressional Investigation.
I don't think Nancy the Queen would approve. Neither would Chucky the Clown.
Wake wrote:
If the claims of many scientists and reporters like Heller prove to be correct, criminal prosecution needs to take place.
Under what crime? Fraud? How do you commit fraud with data?? No, Wake. The trouble is this was never data!

Any actual acceptable data has the raw sources available. It has the people named who collected the data. It has the reason it was collected. It has the time and place it was collected. It has the instrumentation declared that was used to collect it. That means SPECIFICS, Wake. If the data is presented as a summary, it has the source of variance declared and justified. It has to show how data was selected by randN. It has to show how it was normalized against a paired randR. It has to have the margin of error calculated.

No data can predict future data. No summary of data can predict future data.

Despite all this, data is an observation, subject to the problems of phenomenology. How the data is interpreted depends on who is interpreting it. Thus, data is not a proof. It is evidence only.

So what is the crime, Wake? If you want to prosecute people on this sort of 'crime', you must first prosecute every meteorologist, every stock broker, every gambler, and yourself.

There is nothing holy about NOAA or NASA. Nothing about any data they present is any different than data presented by any Tom, Dick, or Harry that comes along. The problem, Wake, is people putting too much trust in data because of who is presenting that data, rather than judging the data itself. It is trust in government as being holy or sanctified somehow.

If there is fraud here, it is the illiteracy in our population that allows them to fall for this sort of crap.

It is the illiteracy inherent in the religions taught in our schools.

Global Warming is a religion.
Green Environmentalism is a religion.
The Theory of Evolution is a religion.
The Theory of Abiogenesis is a religion.
The Theory of Creation is a religion.
The Theory of the Big Bang is a religion.
The infallibility of any government or government agency, society, academy, credential, or certification is a religion.
The concept of 'Progress' is a religion.

Marxism itself is a religion.

Many of these are fundamentalist style religions. Their believers simply tout their religion as the 'Truth' and condemn any that challenge that religion.

As in all religions, these each are based on some initial circular argument, with arguments extending from that. Science has nothing to do with any of them. Science is simply a set of falsifiable theories.

All of these religions are taught in our schools.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate I think those IPCC scientists are Marxist devil worshippers:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Previous Panics by *Scientists*027-03-2024 20:35
Scientists say Florida Keys coral reefs are already bleaching as water temperatures hit record highs1429-07-2023 20:14
New Type of Entanglement Lets Scientists 'See' Inside Nuclei7816-06-2023 18:15
Where the 97% consensus among scientists comes from3816-06-2023 11:07
30,000 SCIENTISTS SIGN PETITION ON GLOBAL WARMING, CLAIMING THAT THERE IS NO SETTLED SCIENCE202-11-2022 23:15
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact