Remember me
▼ Content

Hurricane Harvey

Page 1 of 3123>
Hurricane Harvey27-08-2017 20:48
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Why hasn't anyone here taken a crack at blaming global warming for Harvey?

I'm disappointed.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
27-08-2017 20:50
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:

I'm disappointed.

I was really expecting to see spothisdrawers and surface defect tell us all about it.

The awful weather predictions about the thousands of deaths are not coming true either. There are FAR more people killed by a heat spell than rain and wind.
27-08-2017 22:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

I'm disappointed.

I was really expecting to see spothisdrawers and surface defect tell us all about it.

The awful weather predictions about the thousands of deaths are not coming true either. There are FAR more people killed by a heat spell than rain and wind.

Sure made a mess out of the coast though. Good thing we have all those resources to rebuilt in our (as far as Greenman is concerned) dying world!

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-08-2017 11:04
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

I'm disappointed.

Sure made a mess out of the coast though. Good thing we have all those resources to rebuilt in our (as far as Greenman is concerned) dying world!

And guess what else, your foolish leader is busy cutting away all the provisions his predecessor put in place to deal with the affects of Global Warming. So it will be even easier for them to go right back up to the beach with their roads and houses. Such a thrilling time to be alive.

So what is this thread about? It looks like a preemptive strike, for no apparent reason. It's a little difficult to blame hurricanes on Global Warming, since they have been occurring since humans have been running around in boats and living in little grass huts beside the sea. Flooding appears to be the problem now, as before. It will get worse as time goes on, and the oceans come on in.

I think there were 5 deaths. Sad that anyone dies. Maybe the next one will make you guys happier, with a death toll in the hundreds.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
28-08-2017 17:07
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:... spothisdrawers and surface defect...

With such an imaginative name, itself, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" can't name others with much imagination.
28-08-2017 17:59
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

I'm disappointed.

And guess what else, your foolish leader is busy cutting away all the provisions his predecessor put in place to deal with the affects of Global Warming. So it will be even easier for them to go right back up to the beach with their roads and houses. Such a thrilling time to be alive.

So what is this thread about? It looks like a preemptive strike, for no apparent reason. It's a little difficult to blame hurricanes on Global Warming, since they have been occurring since humans have been running around in boats and living in little grass huts beside the sea. Flooding appears to be the problem now, as before. It will get worse as time goes on, and the oceans come on in.

I think there were 5 deaths. Sad that anyone dies. Maybe the next one will make you guys happier, with a death toll in the hundreds.

More comments from the mentally disabled. Heat waves kill far more. Cars thousands of times more. Why don't you tell us that Trump is responsible for traffic you feckless little fat boy.
28-08-2017 23:05
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

I'm disappointed.

http://www.drroyspencer.com/2017/07/4300-days-since-last-u-s-major-hurricane-strike/

As has become the norm the jokes on you.
28-08-2017 23:23
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1673)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

I'm disappointed.

Unfortunately, the situation in Houston is looking very bad. The trouble with widespread flooding of a heavily populated area is not so much the risk of drowning as the paralysis of infrastructure. When drinking water, sewage, electricity, gas and transport systems are rendered inoperative, it doesn't take long before desperation and social breakdown begins to set in. And the flooding in Houston looks set to go on for a while yet. Those poor people.
Edited on 28-08-2017 23:23
28-08-2017 23:27
(21582)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

I'm disappointed.

Hurricane strength or frequency of occurrence have no correlation with the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere (as measured by Mauna Loa).

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-08-2017 23:29
(21582)
Surface Detail wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

I'm disappointed.

Unfortunately, the situation in Houston is looking very bad. The trouble with widespread flooding of a heavily populated area is not so much the risk of drowning as the paralysis of infrastructure. When drinking water, sewage, electricity, gas and transport systems are rendered inoperative, it doesn't take long before desperation and social breakdown begins to set in. And the flooding in Houston looks set to go on for a while yet. Those poor people.

While cleaning up after the mess of a hurricane is certainly no fun, I have faith in the good people of Houston. It's not their first dance, you know.

The Parrot Killer

29-08-2017 01:15
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Surface Detail wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

I'm disappointed.

Dumbass wants to blame the weather on CO2 being emitted by the same car he drives. You don't think he would put himself out by walking or riding a bicycle do you?

http://www.drroyspencer.com/2017/07/4300-days-since-last-u-s-major-hurricane-strike/
29-08-2017 02:52
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

I'm disappointed.

Dumbass wants to blame the weather on CO2 being emitted by the same car he drives. You don't think he would put himself out by walking or riding a bicycle do you?

[Church of AGW Denial Link Deleted]

True that. I do drive a car to work. And yes I do think CO2 affects our overall climate, which the current weather is a part of. And it is a paradox. I suppose that's why idiots like you point it out. There currently is no solution to our living in a commuter society. Even if we had electric cars, they still require energy that comes from fossil fueled generators. So I, like everyone else, do what I have to do. And I am also working on plans for large scale off grid life. We will get to there, because we have to eventually, whether we want to or not.

That link was quite interesting. I didn't realize that it had been 12 years since a major hurricane strike. Not sure of the relevance of that, except to slam Al Gore, who is a politician not a scientist. Duh

This storm was unusual in strength and longevity. So the irony of the link is that it is what Al Gore warned us about, lol. That storm slipped into the Gulf of Mexico and went crazy on the warm water it found there. I'm thinking Al was just a little off on how long it would take for this thing to unfold.

Fools see the calm before the storm as a time to party and live it up.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

29-08-2017 04:48
(21582)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
Surface Detail wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

I'm disappointed.

[Church of AGW Denial Link Deleted]

True that. I do drive a car to work.

Big surprise.
GreenMan wrote:
And yes I do think CO2 affects our overall climate, which the current weather is a part of.

There is no such thing as global climate because there is no such thing as global weather.
GreenMan wrote:
And it is a paradox.

Driving a car to work isn't a paradox, even if you don't like to drive your car to work.
GreenMan wrote:
I suppose that's why idiots like you point it out.

You have a load of paradoxes you haven't cleared yet. None have anything to do with driving your car to work.
GreenMan wrote:
There currently is no solution to our living in a commuter society.

You could always walk, bike, find a job closer to home, etc.
GreenMan wrote:
Even if we had electric cars, they still require energy that comes from fossil fueled generators.

Fossils don't burn. But if you're referring to an electric car as a coal-fired car, fine.
GreenMan wrote:
So I, like everyone else, do what I have to do.

But you're 'killing the world' doing it. Have you no shame?
GreenMan wrote:
And I am also working on plans for large scale off grid life.

Enjoy yourself, hippie.
GreenMan wrote:
We will get to there, because we have to eventually, whether we want to or not.

The rest of us will live comfortable lives and build and work for businesses.
GreenMan wrote:
That link was quite interesting. I didn't realize that it had been 12 years since a major hurricane strike. Not sure of the relevance of that, except to slam Al Gore, who is a politician not a scientist. Duh

Guess everyone forgot about Hurricane Mathew last year.
GreenMan wrote:
This storm was unusual in strength and longevity.

Nope. Pretty normal.
GreenMan wrote:
So the irony of the link is that it is what Al Gore warned us about, lol. That storm slipped into the Gulf of Mexico and went crazy on the warm water it found there.

The Gulf. It has warm water. It is normal for it to have warm water.
GreenMan wrote:
I'm thinking Al was just a little off on how long it would take for this thing to unfold.

The Son of the Church of Global Warming is just another idiot. He rises from the dead from time to time to say something stupid.

The Parrot Killer

29-08-2017 05:46
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Despite releases from Addicks and Barker Reservoirs in the Houston area, waters continue to rise behind dams, as reported by Robert Schribbler:
https://roberts+cribbler.com/
The water releases have already added to flood waters, as reported by survivors who lost their homes after the dam releases. Hopefully, the releases will be enough to keep the dams from breaching completely. Texas citizens have suffered enough, without total dam failures also.
29-08-2017 07:02
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
The unique thing about Harvey is that he's not gone anywhere. He was a weak Cat 4, nothing out of the ordinary. He made a normal landfall with a normal landfalling speed of around 10 mph. There was torrential rainfall associated with the system, but that is entirely normal. But due to persistent and somewhat stagnant high pressure in the dessert southwest, Harvey came to a halt, backed up, and went back to the coast for a 5 day sit and spin. This is what we've not seen before in our lifetime. So, if anyone would like to blame the 50" of rain on overheated gulf waters, and I know there's some that would like to, first ask yourself how CO2 caused the system to stall. The lack of forward propagation is the only thing out of the ordinary here.

Good luck to all the people in and of Southeast Texas tonight. I do have a sick feeling that tomorrow may be bad. For the first time ever I agree with Surface Detail, desperation and social breakdown is a real concern. Texans are tough, but the road ahead is ridiculously rough.
Edited on 29-08-2017 07:03
29-08-2017 08:28
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
GasGuzzler wrote:
The unique thing about Harvey is that he's not gone anywhere. He was a weak Cat 4, nothing out of the ordinary. He made a normal landfall with a normal landfalling speed of around 10 mph. There was torrential rainfall associated with the system, but that is entirely normal. But due to persistent and somewhat stagnant high pressure in the dessert southwest, Harvey came to a halt, backed up, and went back to the coast for a 5 day sit and spin. This is what we've not seen before in our lifetime. So, if anyone would like to blame the 50" of rain on overheated gulf waters, and I know there's some that would like to, first ask yourself how CO2 caused the system to stall. The lack of forward propagation is the only thing out of the ordinary here.

Good luck to all the people in and of Southeast Texas tonight. I do have a sick feeling that tomorrow may be bad. For the first time ever I agree with Surface Detail, desperation and social breakdown is a real concern. Texans are tough, but the road ahead is ridiculously rough.

Who said it was overheated gulf waters? Just a little warmer than usual, especially right there where the hurricane hit and then stalled.

That map shows the temperature abnormalities for the continental US and was found here: https://www.ncei.noaa.gov/news/national-climate-201707

There is no reason to think that CO2 caused the system to stall. But it stalled in the worst possible spot, because it was over that warmer than usual area, which kept it going and loaded with water.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

29-08-2017 12:13
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Here's a decent news video, that says what I was just talking about, with graphics.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/climate-change-made-hurricane-harvey-062614357.html
I'm not sure how the Deniers can discount an increase in water temperature, with relation to storm intensity.

Warmer waters = More Energy

More Energy = More Water in the Air

More Water in the Air = More Rain

More Rain = More Flooding

More Flooding = First Indications of Climate Change that we can See with our Eyes

The flooding started even before the forest fires got going good. The one that got my attention was the St Louis/Mississippi flood, back in 93 [I believe it was]. I though then that it was because of Global Warming. Yeah, I know Deniers, no one else agree with me on that.

But get this through you thick skulls. An increase in water temperature is an increase in the energy that fuels storms. Expect more flooding. Or really get caught up. Do a search on how many 100 year floods we've had in the last decade. And if you want to really know what's going on, see how many 500 year floods there have been since 1980. They are calling Houston a 1000 year flood. We had 3 1000 year floods last year. We will begin to call them normal floods. Wait a minute, we already are calling them, "normal."

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

29-08-2017 14:39
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
I LOVE that video!!! It is a perfect example of the lies from the Church of Global Warming. Or is it simple ignorance? I don't know.

Greenturd, the warm waters certainly helped it strengthen to a minimal Cat 4, NOTHING out of the ordinary. Now what do you suppose happens to that warm water after it gets worked over with a foot of rain? Why is it not a hurricane after moving back out over open waters? Oh, and the video would like to blame the Southwest high pressure for stalling Harvey. You posted the video, can you explain this to me?
29-08-2017 16:45
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
True that. I do drive a car to work. And yes I do think CO2 affects our overall climate, which the current weather is a part of. And it is a paradox. I suppose that's why idiots like you point it out. There currently is no solution to our living in a commuter society. Even if we had electric cars, they still require energy that comes from fossil fueled generators. So I, like everyone else, do what I have to do. And I am also working on plans for large scale off grid life. We will get to there, because we have to eventually, whether we want to or not.

This storm was unusual in strength and longevity. So the irony of the link is that it is what Al Gore warned us about, lol. That storm slipped into the Gulf of Mexico and went crazy on the warm water it found there. I'm thinking Al was just a little off on how long it would take for this thing to unfold.

Fools see the calm before the storm as a time to party and live it up.

What an unbelievable ass. And a hypocritical one as well.

1. You are nothing but Al Gore without the brains to be a politician. You haven't credential one.

2. That storm is not in the least unusual in strength. But of course with all of your great powers of deduction you haven't discovered that yet. It simply got caught between two high pressure areas and couldn't move away from Houston area and released most of it's rain there. The flooding occurred because the city never planned for that much water and in their expansion covered most of that area over with concrete so that the water had no ground to sink into nor waterways of sufficient capacity to drain the water back into the gulf where it came from.

Why must you continue showing a level of ignorance that is so difficult to believe? If you are stupid simply try to learn from others and don't show them that you are an insufferable ass.
Edited on 29-08-2017 16:51
29-08-2017 17:43
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" guffed: ignorance? I don't know....Greenturd, the warm waters certainly helped it strengthen to a minimal Cat 4, NOTHING out of the ordinary.....? Why is it not a hurricane after moving back out over open waters?

It is good that "old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" asks AFTER it was explained to it. Shows that it is an old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner. Its scenerio that global warming had nuthin' ta do with Harvey is that it was only Cat 4, instead of 5. Also, when is a Cat 4 hurricane nuthin' ta worra 'bout? Winds of 120mph (gusts to 160mph) destroyed small towns. If the greatest winds of Hurricane Harvey had NOT come on land over a lesser populated area, much more damage would have occurred.
Ya ken tell that "old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" watches FOX.... sorra 'bout the misspelling... should be FACKed or F*****.
Edited on 29-08-2017 17:55
29-08-2017 18:22
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" guffed: ignorance? I don't know....Greenturd, the warm waters certainly helped it strengthen to a minimal Cat 4, NOTHING out of the ordinary.....? Why is it not a hurricane after moving back out over open waters?

It is good that "old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" asks AFTER it was explained to it. Shows that it is an old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner. Its scenerio that global warming had nuthin' ta do with Harvey is that it was only Cat 4, instead of 5. Also, when is a Cat 4 hurricane nuthin' ta worra 'bout? Winds of 120mph (gusts to 160mph) destroyed small towns. If the greatest winds of Hurricane Harvey had NOT come on land over a lesser populated area, much more damage would have occurred.
Ya ken tell that "old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" watches FOX.... sorra 'bout the misspelling... should be FACKed or F*****.

And a big thank you to George W Bush for his "no child left behind" program. Whoopsie! I think he missed one.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 29-08-2017 18:23
29-08-2017 18:44
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" gushed: I think he missed one.

29-08-2017 19:00
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:
Its scenerio that global warming had nuthin' ta do with Harvey is that it was only Cat 4, instead of 5. Also, when is a Cat 4 hurricane nuthin' ta worra 'bout? Winds of 120mph (gusts to 160mph) destroyed small towns. If the greatest winds of Hurricane Harvey had NOT come on land over a lesser populated area, much more damage would have occurred.

And a big thank you to George W Bush for his "no child left behind" program. Whoopsie! I think he missed one.

That dumbazz litebrain can't get anything right can he? When Harvey made landfall it was a Cat 1 and as soon as it moved inland it became a Tropical Storm and not a hurricane.

But I suppose when you're a mindless fool that likes to pretend to be an American Indian you are capable of any lie.
29-08-2017 19:03
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
No, it was a cat 4. Around 130mph

Which is why the wind devastation was so bad. It was rapidly strengthening from a category 1 or 2 as it was making landfall. If it is not in a strengthening phase it will weaken much more rapidly upon hitting land. A strengthening system seems to maintain its strength once it hits land for a while longer.

... Every hurricane is different so very typically speaking

Edited on 29-08-2017 19:08
29-08-2017 19:17
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" gushed: I think he missed one.

Why wouldn't I watch Fox? I have relatives in Sugarland, Southwest of Houston. They currently have cell phone service but no electricity. Any information I can relay to them is to their benefit and safety. Fox has the most up-to-date, most accurate, most up-to-the-minute coverage. Why? Because they have the most resources and best resources. Why? Because they have the most viewers and that sells advertisement. Very different than CNN who gets their ass kicked in Primetime by Nick at Night reruns of Yogi Bear.

29-08-2017 21:23
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" gushed: Why wouldn't I watch Fox?

"old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" needs to reward racist, sexist, & xenophobic head honchos that think they can get the help to bop them with impunity.
29-08-2017 21:33
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
This thread is about a hurricane. Would you like to comment on that Litebeer? I know it is difficult but you just have to try to stay focused. Good grief grow up.
29-08-2017 21:46
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" gushed:
This thread is about a hurricane.

Wherever "old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" plops its plop, is a good place to remember that it is an old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
29-08-2017 21:48
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" gushed:....you just have to try to stay focused.

"old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" focuses on being an old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
29-08-2017 21:53
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
And dumbass is proving once again that George W Bush's No Child Left Behind plan was definitely not perfect. This Thread is about a hurricane. Would you like to comment on the hurricane Light beer?
29-08-2017 22:13
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
GasGuzzler wrote: Would you like to comment on the hurricane Light beer?

Did already. Tho my comment said nuthin 'bout AGW, your trigger finger twitched & your mouth went off. Yeah, that's right. You have to move your lips to type.
Its always good to remember that "old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" is an old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
///////
Its funny. "old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" never denied the accuracy of its name. But ya ken tell dat "old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" doesn't like to be reminded that it is an old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
29-08-2017 22:19
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
All you have told us about Harvey is that if it had hit more stuff, then more stuff would have been damaged. Duh?
29-08-2017 22:38
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]GasGuzzler wrote:All you have told us...

"old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" continues to tell us, it is an old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
29-08-2017 22:47
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
If I respond to your nursery rhyme nonsense one more time I will have sunk to a new low... My three-year-old nephew talks less and says more than you....good bye.
30-08-2017 00:57
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" gushed:.... nursery rhyme...

Yes, your name has a certain lyrical quality.
Nursery rhymes often were based on vicious kingdoms & their methods of staying in power.
It is good that "old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" continues the truth that it is an old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
30-08-2017 00:59
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
If I respond to your nursery rhyme nonsense one more time I will have sunk to a new low... My three-year-old nephew talks less and says more than you....good bye.

A moron by any other name would still be litebrain who has more fun talking to himself than addressing a subject.
30-08-2017 01:01
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:

Which is why the wind devastation was so bad. It was rapidly strengthening from a category 1 or 2 as it was making landfall. If it is not in a strengthening phase it will weaken much more rapidly upon hitting land. A strengthening system seems to maintain its strength once it hits land for a while longer.

Here it was reported as being Cat 4 just before landfall and hitting the coast as a Cat 1 and falling rapidly to Tropical Storm status but stuck between two high pressure areas and hence dropping all it's rain in the one area.
30-08-2017 02:26
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
If I respond to your nursery rhyme nonsense one more time I will have sunk to a new low...

A moron by any other name would still be litesong....

"old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" comes to the defense of "old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling".....
Who wooda thunk et.
30-08-2017 03:17
(21582)
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Here it was reported as being Cat 4 just before landfall and hitting the coast as a Cat 1 and falling rapidly to Tropical Storm status but stuck between two high pressure areas and hence dropping all it's rain in the one area.

Don't think it matters much to Houston. Harvey came to town and like an unwelcome guest it won't leave.

It just rains...and rains...and rains...

The Parrot Killer

30-08-2017 03:25
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Judging by the radar, I think they are done with Harvey. He is moving north Northeast and just enough dry air found its way to Houston to prevent the heavier showers today... Hope I'm right those people have had enough... And if they thought the flood was bad the clean up he is going to suck.
Just thinking about greenturds video. We really need to do something to prevent this kind of thing in the future.

Page 1 of 3123>

Join the debate Hurricane Harvey:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Climate Change Hurricane Idalia1803-09-2023 13:58
This One is for Harvey8022-08-2023 14:13
Apocalyptic Hurricane to Make Landfall2730-08-2020 22:11
Hurricane season coming. Lockdown end?523-04-2020 19:37
Hurricane mechanism5414-09-2019 19:08
Articles
Al Gore: Hurricane Katrina and Global Warming
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact