Remember me
▼ Content

How America Got Divorced from Reality: Christian Utopias, Anti-Elitism, Media Circus - Kurt Andersen

How America Got Divorced from Reality: Christian Utopias, Anti-Elitism, Media Circus - Kurt Andersen14-12-2017 02:03
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
"..Americans are inherently a little crazy. But now the crazy is being enabled by politicians in the White House and by the internet. How exactly did it get so bad?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XirnEfkdQJM
14-12-2017 19:44
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Can you imagine that when we have proof positive that the hockey stick was pure invention, that one of the latest peer reviewed studies shows without a doubt that NASA has been not only counterfeiting the temperature data but that the manner in which they have done so throws grave doubts upon the CO2 levels that are being claim or as the paper itself says:

"The conclusive findings of this research are that the three GAST data sets are not a valid representation of reality. In fact, the magnitude of their historical data adjustments, that removed their cyclical temperature patterns, are totally inconsistent with published and
credible U.S. and other temperature data. Thus, it is impossible to conclude from the three published GAST data sets that recent years have been the warmest ever –despite current claims of record setting warming.

Finally, since GAST data set validity is a necessary condition for EPA's GHG/CO2 Endangerment Finding, it too is invalidated by these research findings."
17-12-2017 20:18
(436)
A more in depth discussion ...

Fantasyland: How America Went Haywire - 1 Hour
Has the great American experiment in liberty gone off the rails? Best-selling novelist, public radio host, and acclaimed cultural critic Kurt Andersen tackles that question in his latest book, Fantasyland: How America Went Haywire: A 500-Year History, due out in September. Get a sneak preview of this provocative chronicle of magical thinking and make-believe that provides a new paradigm for understanding the post-factual present, in which reality and illusion are dangerously blurred.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRqDzEOJImw
18-12-2017 21:41
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
A more in depth discussion ...

Fantasyland: How America Went Haywire - 1 Hour
Has the great American experiment in liberty gone off the rails? Best-selling novelist, public radio host, and acclaimed cultural critic Kurt Andersen tackles that question in his latest book, Fantasyland: How America Went Haywire: A 500-Year History, due out in September. Get a sneak preview of this provocative chronicle of magical thinking and make-believe that provides a new paradigm for understanding the post-factual present, in which reality and illusion are dangerously blurred.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRqDzEOJImw

How and why did America go off the rails of liberty? Easy; Obama and the left's desire to manipulate the people of this country by ceasing any real education.

America is now recovering from that mistake and things are looking all up. Except for the global warming hoax.
18-12-2017 22:32
(436)
It wasn't a question the guy explained it.
19-12-2017 01:28
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote: It wasn't a question the guy explained it.

You continue to demonstrate a level of ignorance beyond belief. Your character assassin doesn't even know American history and you think this guy explained something? You are really whacked out.
19-12-2017 01:39
(436)
Oh yeah and you do?
Tell us how the rainbow was made.
19-12-2017 02:58
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
Oh yeah and you do?
Tell us how the rainbow was made.

When you queers decided to make it your symbol.
19-12-2017 03:13
(436)
There's nothing wrong with being a gay american.
It's natural.
19-12-2017 03:32
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
It's natural.

In America it's unnatural - in Great Britain you Chutney Ferrets are so well liked that you make it all public.
19-12-2017 19:51
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:.... you queers....
Its easiest to hate, when you are also an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig & many time(plus 1) threatener.
19-12-2017 22:18
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:.... you queers....
Its easiest to hate, when you are also an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig & many time(plus 1) threatener.

No need to make any comments. We already understand that your husband doesn't like you wasting all day posting instead of cleaning the house.
19-12-2017 22:30
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:
litesong wrote:
We already understand that your husband doesn't...
Hate most often comes with error.
19-12-2017 22:40
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:
litesong wrote:
We already understand that your husband doesn't...
Hate most often comes with error.

So you're the husband and your boyfriend is the pillow eater?
19-12-2017 23:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
monckton wrote:
It's natural.

Nope. Not natural. Natural is the ability to procreate. The gay community rejects this.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-12-2017 01:37
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: Natural is the ability to procreate.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" naturally hates & will have its crown in Heav'n.
Edited on 20-12-2017 01:37
12-04-2022 16:04
GretaGroupieProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(350)
Into the Night wrote:
Nope. Not natural. Natural is the ability to procreate. The gay community rejects this.

I had lots of LGBTQ+ friends when I was on the street, and sometimes a G-guy and an L-girl would have a baby together. That way it had 2 mommies and 2 daddies!

sure, the kid will probably be trans, but that's cool too
12-04-2022 16:24
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
GretaGroupie wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

I had lots of LGBTQ+ friends when I was on the street, and sometimes a G-guy and an L-girl would have a baby together. That way it had 2 mommies and 2 daddies!

sure, the kid will probably be trans, but that's cool too

It seems that biology and mathematics are not your strong suits...
12-04-2022 18:16
(350)
gfm7175 wrote:

It seems that biology and mathematics are not your strong suits...

Sure they are. The two on the left are proud grandparents standing next to their...opps, maybe you're right.

Well, maybe in this case, the L-girl on the right did it with all three G-guys (not the grandparents) so it'd be a mystery bun in the oven.
12-04-2022 18:51
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
TeresaHandy wrote:
It seems to me that America has long lost touch with reality, because it has long begun to lose its values. Previously, the family institution was very valuable, people lived happily for decades. And now more than half of marriages break up before the third anniversary. Now getting a divorce is as easy as ordering a pizza, everything can be done online https://onlinedivorcewa.com. And how will people keep their values? How will religion, politics, and other institutions be if they do not even honor their own family!

Politics has always been corrupt, which infected everything else. Mostly it's the liberals, who what everyone to follow in equal compliance. One 'slave' class peasant, is the same as any other. If your of the elite, ruling class (nannies), you are worthless, expendable filth anyway.

Homosexuality is a choice. There is no 'gay-gene'. Quite a few university spent a lot of time looking too... It's the crap they teach in schools to you kids, who's 'gear' hadn't even developed fully. Wonder if any body got grant money, to study the climate change and homosexuality.
14-04-2022 19:02
(350)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Homosexuality is a choice. There is no 'gay-gene'.

Too true Harvey. If there's one thing p-tuting taught me is there is no gay straight or bi gene, just a f**k jean.

Join the debate How America Got Divorced from Reality: Christian Utopias, Anti-Elitism, Media Circus - Kurt Andersen:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
My Relationship with the Christian Church and Alan Bauldree (aka Swan)8616-03-2024 16:49
None Of You Know The Real Intend, Purpose Of Climate Change Issue On The Media704-12-2023 04:02
You may not wave the American flag at any school, in the new Communist states of America128-08-2023 13:22
Biden is starting WW3 by sending 3000 troops to Poland/Belarus border and no American media cares1117-08-2023 20:14
Trump appointed federal Judge Limits Federal Government's Contact with Social Media Companies306-07-2023 18:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact