Remember me
▼ Content

How about a boycott campaign against Trump's USA?

How about a boycott campaign against Trump's USA?26-01-2017 12:28
GP_81
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
I'm getting tired of news like this http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-epa-climatechange-idUSKBN15906G . I think we should act against Trump administration's plans to destroy our future.

One thing I'm gonna do is to boycott products made in USA. I also believe that all of us should do the same. Is there any global campaign or a petition that would engage people to join this kind of boycott? I would sign that and share it on my social media profiles. At least I didn't find a petition like that.

Maybe we could make that campaign/petition? I think I can't, because my English is not fluent and convincing enough - as you can see here. Would someone else here be able and willing to write it? Then we could publish the campaign/petition, maybe on Change.org, or maybe we could create a whole new campaign site? Some thoughts:

- Climate change is a fact, it's happening right now and it's threating the future of the entire humankind. I'm worried about Trump administration acts and plans that would accelerate global warming.
- United States must not scrap any major regulations that President Obama put in place to reduce US carbon dioxide emissions, including the Clean Power Plan. USA must not weaken or delay these rules or forbid the EPA from regulating CO2. Trump administration must not pull the United States out the Paris climate deal or increase CO2 or methan emissions of USA in any other ways.
- As long as president Trump keeps on accelerating global warming with his decisions, I will vote against his policy with my wallet. As a private comsumer I will boycott all products and services from United States – except those that I know to be environmental friendly. As an entrepreneur or employee, I will not buy any American products or services for my company/organization, if there are options made in other countries. I will not travel to United States, if it is not necessary.
- As long as president Trump with his administration keeps on destroying my home planet, I will boycott and protest against USA in every possible way.

Would someone help me putting this idea into practice?
26-01-2017 15:23
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14377)
Go Trump! I'm for making America great again. Trump isn't wasting any time fulfilling his campaign pledges! Awesome.

Hillary for Prison 2017!
26-01-2017 17:56
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
What country are you from there GP_81? Just wondering if we are allies and if the USA offer you any protection from the evil empires of the world.....

Takes a lot of fuel to power those destroyers. Go ahead and boycott our products, but be consistent and turn it ALL down.
26-01-2017 21:21
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
GP_81 wrote:
I'm getting tired of news like this http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-epa-climatechange-idUSKBN15906G . I think we should act against Trump administration's plans to destroy our future.

One thing I'm gonna do is to boycott products made in USA. I also believe that all of us should do the same. Is there any global campaign or a petition that would engage people to join this kind of boycott? I would sign that and share it on my social media profiles. At least I didn't find a petition like that.

Maybe we could make that campaign/petition? I think I can't, because my English is not fluent and convincing enough - as you can see here. Would someone else here be able and willing to write it? Then we could publish the campaign/petition, maybe on Change.org, or maybe we could create a whole new campaign site? Some thoughts:

- Climate change is a fact, it's happening right now and it's threating the future of the entire humankind. I'm worried about Trump administration acts and plans that would accelerate global warming.
- United States must not scrap any major regulations that President Obama put in place to reduce US carbon dioxide emissions, including the Clean Power Plan. USA must not weaken or delay these rules or forbid the EPA from regulating CO2. Trump administration must not pull the United States out the Paris climate deal or increase CO2 or methan emissions of USA in any other ways.
- As long as president Trump keeps on accelerating global warming with his decisions, I will vote against his policy with my wallet. As a private comsumer I will boycott all products and services from United States – except those that I know to be environmental friendly. As an entrepreneur or employee, I will not buy any American products or services for my company/organization, if there are options made in other countries. I will not travel to United States, if it is not necessary.
- As long as president Trump with his administration keeps on destroying my home planet, I will boycott and protest against USA in every possible way.

Is there any way you could ever manage to convince me that you knew some science at all?

See, the thing is there is always a population of idiots who spread the message that we are all doomed. You sound like one of them.
28-01-2017 02:30
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
T-rump said the Mex. Border Fence is going up AND Mexico will pay for it. Mexico said, "Take your caustic politico & stuff it. T-rump said, "OK, 20% tax on incoming Mexican goods. So there, Mexico!"
Huh! Yeah, who pays that tax. American purchasers of Mexican goods. So, most accurate definition of purchasers of the Mexican fence..... are Americans BEFORE Mexico gets the billing.... Americans AFTER Mexico gets the billing.
28-01-2017 04:22
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann" muffed: I'm for making America great again.

Correction (in order to maintain the accuracy of its name):
I'm for making America white again.
28-01-2017 04:42
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann" muffed: Trump isn't wasting any time fulfilling his campaign pledges! Awesome.

T-rump's new SIGNED legislation to ban Islamics from the U.S., to protect the U.S. from Islamic terrorists?
The countries listed in the banning, do NOT include countries from which ALL terrorists responsible for attacks on the U.S. since 911.... including the Boston bombing, 911, AND all the other attacks IN THE U.S.
T-rump firing full power politico puffs........ missed ALL the targets.
Even if T-rump shotgunned his legislation, he would have hit one or two or three of the countries from which terrorists came to the U.S.
T-rump's selected countries were selected for a reason, but NOT to eliminate potential Islamic terrorists from the U.S.
Edited on 28-01-2017 04:48
02-02-2017 03:53
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
T-rump's new SIGNED legislation to ban Islamics from the U.S., to protect the U.S. from Islamic terrorists?
The countries listed in the banning, do NOT include countries from which ALL terrorists responsible for attacks on the U.S. since 911.... including the Boston bombing, 911, AND all the other attacks IN THE U.S.
T-rump firing full power politico puffs........ missed ALL the targets.
Even if T-rump shotgunned his legislation, he would have hit one or two or three of the countries from which terrorists came to the U.S.
T-rump's selected countries were selected for a reason, but NOT to eliminate potential Islamic terrorists from the U.S.

You know that his executive order is on-line. Unlike most of Obama's.

So why didn't you simply go to that and READ it for yourself instead of taking some left wing liberal moron media star's word for it?

Let me tell you something about this world in which Muslims are such great and equal people - There is a large and active slave trade in Africa right this very second. The Moors are still actively taking and selling slaves.

In order to make the men more controllable they take a knife and cut off their penus and scrotums. This also prevents the new owner from breeding his own replacements.

The people you are talking about aren't the people doing this? Do you know that this isn't against the law in any country following Sharia? That it is in fact an OBLIGATION?

So tell me - who would you rather support - Black Americans and their complaints against past slavery or today's slavers?
07-02-2017 00:06
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GP_81 wrote:

Since this is a climate policy forum tell us what your intentions are: Do you intend to throw your car away and never drive again? Do you plan on turning your heat and air conditioning off permanently and using your own body heat and your own perspiration to heat and cool? Is it your intention to never use public transportation or commercial aircraft which accounts for about 40% of the fossil fuels used for transportation? Are you going to spend the 20,000 American dollars and whatever your country's taxes are to get a solar panel that will last little more than 5 years at 80% of the output they are rated at? Are your intentions to buy car-sized batteries to store any extra energy you have received from these solar cells on the roof of the flat that you've rented and then rented the space for those cells? You know - those batteries that use a rare element and in order to get it you have to strip mine multiple tons of ore to gain ounces of material?

You really seem to want to strike out but at what? The actual source of the problem or at the people saying that talking about the problem gets you nowhere and people are not going to give up their lifestyles but like you will instead tell other people to give up their's while you retain your luxuries?

Curious people want to know exactly WHAT YOU will do instead of talking about it or blaming others.
07-02-2017 00:10
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
T-rump said the Mex. Border Fence is going up AND Mexico will pay for it. Mexico said, "Take your caustic politico & stuff it. T-rump said, "OK, 20% tax on incoming Mexican goods. So there, Mexico!"
Huh! Yeah, who pays that tax. American purchasers of Mexican goods. So, most accurate definition of purchasers of the Mexican fence..... are Americans BEFORE Mexico gets the billing.... Americans AFTER Mexico gets the billing.

Chief Fullabull speaks again from the Spirit in the Sky: Oo Ee Oo Ah Ah, Ting Tang walla bing bang.

And the entire world changes and falls on their knees in from of his ceremonial headdress.
08-02-2017 21:33
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GP-81 - you said something incredibly stupid and I over-reacted.

But my questions were valid - what are YOU willing to do to fight global warming because you're willing to believe that man-made CO2 is causing a climate change?

Without YOUR willingness to actually reduce your own lifestyle it is pure hypocrisy to suggest that others do under the threat of government.
18-02-2017 21:39
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Wake wrote:
GP-81 - you said something incredibly stupid and I over-reacted.

But my questions were valid - what are YOU willing to do to fight global warming because you're willing to believe that man-made CO2 is causing a climate change?

Without YOUR willingness to actually reduce your own lifestyle it is pure hypocrisy to suggest that others do under the threat of government.

I think that this is the perfect example of the Greenies in Action. When confronted with real questions and real answers they run and hide.
23-02-2017 05:32
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs: litesong speaks again from the Spirit in the Sky: Oo Ee Oo Ah Ah, Ting Tang walla bing bang.
And the entire world changes and falls on their knees in from of his ceremonial headdress.

Uh.... 100% of the reasons "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" posted was to be an.... old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig liar whiner. It is one of his most vigorous posts. The core of "wake-me-up" is unadulterated reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig lies & whining. "wake-me-up" is very inspired by his unadulterated reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig lies & whining.
23-02-2017 20:31
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs: litesong speaks again from the Spirit in the Sky: Oo Ee Oo Ah Ah, Ting Tang walla bing bang.

Uh.... 100% of the reasons "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" posted was to be an.... old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig liar whiner. It is one of his most vigorous posts. The core of "wake-me-up" is unadulterated reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig lies & whining. "wake-me-up" is very inspired by his unadulterated reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig lies & whining.

This is the English board. Try the other board for foreign languages.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-02-2017 01:03
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote:

This is the English board. Try the other board for foreign languages.

But he DOES show the high school kids exactly what the Global Warmers really are.

Join the debate How about a boycott campaign against Trump's USA?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The USA electricity system - Hourly billing.?10802-02-2024 20:52
The new USA electric tank, the dumbest invention in the history of warfare005-01-2024 15:27
Palestinians are now murdering Jews in the USA. FBI does nothing as usual, lock and load412-11-2023 15:30
USD US Dollar, USA United States Are Deserved To Be Gone Forever !220-07-2023 22:43
The Ukraine War Will End Immediately If The USA Receive The Benefits They Looking For015-07-2023 09:03
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact