Remember me
▼ Content

Horror of Horrors - Or is that whores?

Horror of Horrors - Or is that whores?01-11-2017 21:58
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Aug 19, 2000 - "The thick ice that has for ages covered the Arctic Ocean at the North Pole has turned to water ~ something that has presumably never been seen by man." (If you don't count two American and two British nuclear submarines in the late 50's and early 60's)

Dec 12, 2007 - "This week after reviewing his new data, NASA climate scientist Jay Zwally said, "At this rate, the Arctic Ocean could be nearly ice free at the end of summer by the end of 2012, much faster than has been predicted.""

Dec 12, 2007 - ""The Arctic is screaming," said Mark Sorreze, senior scientist at the government's snow and ice data center in Boulder, Co." And the claim that the Arctic Ocean will be ice free by 2012.

Dec 12, 2007 - Professor Wieslaw Maslowski researcher from the naval postgraduate school in Monterey, Ca: "~ our projections of 2013 is alreasy too conservative."

Dec 14, 2009 - Al Gore at the U.N. Climate Conference in Copenhagen: "New computer modeling suggests that the Arctic Ocean will be nearly ice free by the summer of 2014."

Aug 2, 2013 - Wadhams: "It could even be this year of next but not later than 2015"

Apr 4, 1923 - "The North Pole is going to melt entirely. ~ Reporters from fisherman, seal hunters and explorers who sail the seas around Spitsbergen and the eastern Arctic all point to a radical change in climate conditions with hitherto unheard of high temperatures on that part of the Earth's surface."

https://realclimatescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Screen-Shot-2017-03-19-at-6.41.52-AM.gif

Every generation HAS to prove itself as special and unique. Without prior experience they have to believe that anything that happens has never happened before.

And article in an 1871 newspaper made the same observation. That people that make long term records of the weather ALWAYS say that this year is the hottest, the coldest, the windiest or the rainiest on record.

When you looked at the claim that 2015 was the hottest ever on record you discovered that the temperature difference for 10 years was 1/10th of the possible errors. All it would have taken to set a new record would be to round off one of the temperature records to the third decimal point to set a "new" hottest year ever.
02-11-2017 17:57
L8112
★☆☆☆☆
(115)
"Every generation HAS to prove itself as special and unique. Without prior experience they have to believe that anything that happens has never happened before."

youre right, we are not unique. a mass extinction has happened 7 times before, we are number 8.
02-11-2017 17:58
L8112
★☆☆☆☆
(115)
you have such a big ego that the hardest part for you wont be realizing the planet is dying, it will be admitting you were wrong.
02-11-2017 18:17
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
L8112 wrote:
"Every generation HAS to prove itself as special and unique. Without prior experience they have to believe that anything that happens has never happened before."

youre right, we are not unique. a mass extinction has happened 7 times before, we are number 8.

I didn't see any of your references to that.

You see, most people are aware that there have been only 5 mass extinctions and most of them were from major astronomical events.

But I suppose when you're a loser you can make up anything you like. Such as the CIA blowing up the Trade Towers. That's all it took for us to know what you are.
02-11-2017 18:23
L8112
★☆☆☆☆
(115)
all of your references are from the 1970s
02-11-2017 18:30
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
L8112 wrote: all of your references are from the 1970s

Fancy that - they predicted ice disappearing by 2015 in 1970 and it still hasn't happened and you say - that reference was from 1970?

Ya tenemos nuestro límite de personas estúpidas en este país. Es hora de que te vayas a casa.
02-11-2017 18:34
L8112
★☆☆☆☆
(115)
you think 9/11 being an inside job is crazy, yet think the vast majority of scientists are in on some global conspiracy to fudge data and support some agenda for a quick buck. now thats funny.
02-11-2017 18:43
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
L8112 wrote:
you think 9/11 being an inside job is crazy, yet think the vast majority of scientists are in on some global conspiracy to fudge data and support some agenda for a quick buck. now thats funny.

Tell me - how many people are being murdered by these scientists? But you are more than willing to believe 3,000 people were killed on 9/11 and no one would say anything. You are sick almost beyond belief.
02-11-2017 19:49
L8112
★☆☆☆☆
(115)
"But you are more than willing to believe 3,000 people were killed on 9/11 and no one would say anything."

yep, like I said a very small circle of people knew, and planned it. "how could people ever do such a terrible thing!?" uh, i could point to a thousand other examples throughout human history of people doing terrible things.

do you believe the holocaust was a hoax?
Edited on 02-11-2017 19:50
02-11-2017 19:52
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"wake-me-up" wrote: Aug 19, 2000 - "The thick ice .....Dec 12, 2007 -- Jay Zwally said, "At this rate, the Arctic Ocean could be nearly ice free... by 2012..... Dec 12, 2007 - our projections of 2013 (are) too conservative."..... Dec 14, 2009 - the Arctic Ocean will be.... ice free by the summer of 2014."....
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" continues hiding behind decades of languid & 10 year plus low solar TSI (which, during a 3+ year period, set a 100 year record low). Yes, the solar TSI has been so low, that numerous AGW DENIER LIAR WHINERS predicted for years that Earth is into an ice age, with low temperatures coming.
Yeah, let "wake-me-up" keep hiding behind the low solar TSI. Let "wake-me-up" stay asleep till..... it wakes up.
Edited on 02-11-2017 19:53
02-11-2017 19:59
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
L8112 wrote: you, ("wake-me-up").... think the vast majority of scientists are in on some global conspiracy to fudge data....
"wake-me-up" believes, it will be in line for a science job, after "don'T rump" gets rid of all the real scientists.
Edited on 02-11-2017 19:59
02-11-2017 23:42
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
L8112 wrote:
"But you are more than willing to believe 3,000 people were killed on 9/11 and no one would say anything."

yep, like I said a very small circle of people knew, and planned it. "how could people ever do such a terrible thing!?" uh, i could point to a thousand other examples throughout human history of people doing terrible things.

do you believe the holocaust was a hoax?

I suggest you go and get some psychological help. There is most definitely something wrong with a loser that would invent anything in order to blame someone else for his total failure as a human being.
06-11-2017 06:04
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped:.... psychological help.....
If "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" cast aside the character of all its names, it would need psychological help finding any remaining personna.
06-11-2017 17:36
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped:.... psychological help.....
If "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" cast aside the character of all its names, it would need psychological help finding any remaining personna.

Do you talk to yourself because you're the only one that understands your psychotic raging?
06-11-2017 20:05
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: ....psychotic...
06-11-2017 21:26
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: ....psychotic...

Loony tunes and dropping lower by he second. Crazy and telling everyone lies because he's not smart enough to find the truth.
07-11-2017 04:54
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: ....psychotic...Loony tunes..... Crazy and telling everyone lies....
If "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" cast aside the character of all its names, it would need psychological help finding any remaining personna.
07-11-2017 05:47
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: ....psychotic...Loony tunes..... Crazy and telling everyone lies....
If "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" cast aside the character of all its names, it would need psychological help finding any remaining personna.

And your sickness deepens.
07-11-2017 16:17
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: And your sickness deepens.
Someone called "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" diverts from its own miserable character, topped with the ability to threaten.
Edited on 07-11-2017 16:18
07-11-2017 17:16
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: And your sickness deepens.
Someone called "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" diverts from its own miserable character, topped with the ability to threaten.

Still crying about how the ice is disappearing from the arctic while it's recovering from a 2012 low point? At least you're good for a laugh.
07-11-2017 20:47
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: ice...2012 low point?
Often reported (even at the time of 2012 Arctic sea ice loss), weather conditions inordinately transferred great quantities of ice out of the Arctic, melting it in southern climes. But, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" knew this, ever proving that it is, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up".
Edited on 07-11-2017 20:55
07-11-2017 21:06
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: ice...2012 low point?
Often reported (even at the time of 2012 Arctic sea ice loss), weather conditions inordinately transferred great quantities of ice out of the Arctic, melting it in southern climes. But, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" knew this, ever proving that it is, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up".

Yeah, according to litebrain there is never any weather anomalies and so that means he can threaten people and lie his head off.
07-11-2017 21:35
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:... threaten...
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" uses a new (old) tactic.

Join the debate Horror of Horrors - Or is that whores?:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact