Remember me
▼ Content

Here in China, anyone who talks about global warming will be labeled a liberal and arrested and locked up

Page 2 of 2<12
18-09-2016 10:24
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
I'm not ****ing playing innocent. I used the definition of government. That's not "redefining" it, that's defining it. You claimed that a corporation could not be a government. I posted the definition of "government," and showed that I was right. You can't accept being wrong - so you accuse me of redefining terms even though the accusation makes no ****ing sense.
18-09-2016 20:20
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
jwoodward48 wrote:
I'm not ****ing playing innocent. I used the definition of government. That's not "redefining" it, that's defining it. You claimed that a corporation could not be a government. I posted the definition of "government," and showed that I was right. You can't accept being wrong - so you accuse me of redefining terms even though the accusation makes no ****ing sense.

You ARE redefining it. A corporation does not govern. Governments do. A corporation does not force you to buy any of its products. Governments do...at the point of a gun no less.

Now you insult me again by saying I can't accept being wrong, as if I had some psychological difficulty, even to go so far to say that I am making no ****ing sense.

I am not the one trying to subvert the law. I am not the one talking treason. I am not the one who goes around slapping people in the face for no cause. You have done ALL these things.

You are going to learn the hard way some day that slapping people around and treating them like this is going to get you hurt. Your father is a sociologist you say? Didn't he ever discuss with you human nature?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
18-09-2016 22:13
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
Do you actually know what sociology is? I have a dire lack of common sense but a very good grasp of science. Sociology isn't commonsenseology, nor is it buzzwords like "human nature".

Why don't you give some of that useful common sense to IB? I think he could use it more.

I thought that armchair psychoanalysis was accepted on these forums. I now see that it isn't, unless you agree with Into.

Where in the definition of corporation or government does it state that the combination of the two is impossible?

"Corporatocracy /ˌkɔːrpərəˈtɒkrəsi/, is a recent term used to refer to an economic and political system controlled by corporations or corporate interests." There, I didn't make it up. Whether it exists or not can be debated.
06-12-2016 00:54
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Tai Hai Chen wrote: So I have no idea why Americans are so gullible about global warming. Perhaps Americans have become too soft.

communist chinese (always small letters) murdered, tortured & starved to death 100 million of their BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN & BABIES between the years 1949 to early '70's, to stomp & stamp China under the killer repression of communism(always small letters). If anything makes ya tough (at least quiet), it'll be THE MOST KILLER DICTATORSHIP EVER. As good measure, communist chinese (always small letters) set up the deaths of 1.5 million Chinese Citizens a year due to pollution, as a reminder how really bad communist chinese (always small letters) can be. Wow!! One of their earthquakes killed tens of thousands of Chinese Citizens, which may have been set off by huge WEIGHTS of water impounded behind large dams.
21-12-2016 02:41
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote: One of their earthquakes killed tens of thousands of Chinese Citizens, which may have been set off by huge WEIGHTS of water impounded behind large dams.

Yes, thc said that communist china (always small letters) will rule the World. If such be the case, then the World will become the world. It does appear that communist china will do such by first taking over Southeast Asia..... becoming southeast asia. Their first steps already have been taken. They have built serial dams on rivers, such as the Mekong River, that lead into foreign countries. Using excuses of excess rainfalls, communist china (always small letters) will allow their serial dams to fill & "inadvertently" breach their bounds, collapsing one dam after another. If they plan properly, collapsing communist chinese (always small letters) serial dams will kill millions of downstream foreigners & wreck infra-structure. With countries in ruins (the more, the better), communist china (always small letters) can invade & take over those countries.

communist china (always small letters) has already experimented by killing their own Chinese Citizens by the tens of thousands, by differing methods of "natural disaster" earthquakes & dam breechings.
22-12-2016 19:24
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:I'd like to see Greenpeace try their liberal BS in China. They never dare do that in China, India, Russia. They only dare do that in western European countries, North America, Australia.

Tai Hai Chen wrote: So I have no idea why Americans are so gullible about global warming. Perhaps Americans have become too soft.
///////
litesong wrote:
communist chinese (always small letters) murdered, tortured & starved to death 100 million of their BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN & BABIES between the years 1949 to early '70's, to stomp & stamp China under the killer repression of communism(always small letters). If anything makes ya tough (at least quiet), it'll be THE MOST KILLER DICTATORSHIP EVER. As good measure, communist chinese (always small letters) set up the deaths of 1.5 million Chinese Citizens a year due to pollution, as a reminder how really bad communist chinese (always small letters) can be. Wow!! One of their earthquakes killed tens of thousands of Chinese Citizens, which may have been set off by huge WEIGHTS of water impounded behind large dams.

Yes, thc said that communist china (always small letters) will rule the World. If such be the case, then the World will become the world. It does appear that communist china will do such by first taking over Southeast Asia..... becoming southeast asia. Their first steps already have been taken. They have built serial dams on rivers, such as the Mekong River, that lead into foreign countries. Using excuses of excess rainfalls, communist china (always small letters) will allow their serial dams to fill & "inadvertently" breach their bounds, collapsing one dam after another. If they plan properly, collapsing communist chinese (always small letters) serial dams will kill millions of downstream foreigners & wreck infra-structure. With countries in ruins (the more, the better), communist china (always small letters) can invade & take over those countries.

communist china (always small letters) has already experimented by killing their own Chinese Citizens by the tens of thousands, by differing methods of "natural disaster" earthquakes & dam breechings.
////////
litesong continues: Haven't heard back from thc for 10+ days. Hope he is just taking a long Christmas HOLY-day.
Hope it has nothin' ta do with my unveiling communist china (always small letters) murdering, torturing & starving to death 100 million of its BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN & BABIES...... & further unveiling communist chinese (always small letters) plans to breach dams, & invade & take over Southeast Asia (becoming southeast asia).

Yes, I can see communist china (always small letters) blaming thc for triggering the knowledge of their plans to take over Southeast Asia (becoming southeast asia).

Anyhow, Happy HOLY-days, thc.......
Edited on 22-12-2016 19:28
22-12-2016 21:00
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
China's leadership despite all its flaws respects practical qualifications and science I don't think a con-man with gold plated everything in his office would get far.
22-12-2016 23:50
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
spot wrote: China's leadership despite all its flaws respects.... science...

communist china (always small letters) is NOT flawed. communist china (always small letters) perpetrated the most violent & concentrated massacres on the face of the Earth....... & got away with it. On a planet where freedoms of proper conduct illuminate free societies, communist china (always small letters) conducted suppressive murders, tortures & starvations against its Chinese Citizens that were so violent, it has taught remaining Chinese Citizens to love their suppression.
22-12-2016 23:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
spot wrote:China's leadership despite all its flaws respects practical qualifications and science I don't think a con-man with gold plated everything in his office would get far.

Can we cite this as a representative example of your judgement?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
24-12-2016 02:00
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
I'm not talking about the past I'm talking about the present and future.
24-12-2016 03:04
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
spot wrote:
I'm not talking about the past I'm talking about the present and future.

So now you can predict the future? Even when you can't get the past right?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-12-2016 04:51
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Into the Night wrote: So now you can predict the future? Even when you can't get the past right?

You can know when glaciers are advancing & will break bridges, despite general ice losses.
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Here in China, anyone who talks about global warming will be labeled a liberal and arrested and locked up:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Catholic student arrested at school for merely stating "that men and women are different"921-02-2024 21:44
General motors buys 20 million parts a month from china028-12-2023 19:18
Pro-Palestinian protester arrested in death of Jewish man Paul Kessler. Told you so.016-11-2023 21:56
Breaking News. Liberal turd Dianne Feinstein croaked and as such I will mourn in my030-09-2023 02:00
The junk F35 has been grounded, and one may be on the way to China or Russia018-09-2023 23:07
Articles
Appendix C - China's Environmental Crisis
Appendix A - Tracing China's Climate Policy
Analysis - Explaining China's Climate Policy
The Dependent Variable - How Ambitious Is China's Climate Policy
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact