Remember me
▼ Content

Heliogenic global cooling & ice age this year

Page 2 of 2<12
16-02-2017 03:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
The Trail of Tears took place during Andrew Jackson's time (a Democrat...in fact THE Democrat). Perhaps you should take it up with him.

Unless you want to go on the warpath again. I imagine the people of Lake Stevens could deal with that on their own pretty quickly.
16-02-2017 03:52
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed:
The Trail of Tears took place during Andrew Jackson's time (a Democrat...

As I've said before, "re-pubic-lick-un & dem transplanted euros vie, which group can suppress the worst." re-pubic-lick-uns saw how bad dems were & said, "hey, we can be worse!" & they were & are.
Edited on 16-02-2017 03:53
16-02-2017 04:13
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
I was talking more about 1783 and 1812, but yea a couple world wars too. Look, if you hate our history so bad you do have options, and I can help.
16-02-2017 09:32
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" gushed:if you hate our history, I can help.

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" jes got hired as a "Don'T rump" executive executioner. Ya better hurra. "Don'T rump" & his henchmen ain't gonna last long. Hope to see Steve "dead eyes" Miller go fer sure, even tho Kelly "wrongway" Conway should be right behind him.
Edited on 16-02-2017 09:35
16-02-2017 18:48
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
The Trail of Tears took place during Andrew Jackson's time (a Democrat...in fact THE Democrat). Perhaps you should take it up with him.

Unless you want to go on the warpath again. I imagine the people of Lake Stevens could deal with that on their own pretty quickly.

What is more likely to happen is that they lock him up in a home for the insane.
16-02-2017 19:38
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

What is more likely to happen is that they lock him up in a home for the insane.

Is there space in the institution they keep you in?

IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
16-02-2017 20:46
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Nah. People in Lake Stevens have guns. Many of them carry on a regular basis.

What do you think they would do if faced with someone waging violence against them?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
17-02-2017 05:25
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
spot wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Is there space in the institution they keep you in?

Now that re-pubic-lick-uns past the law so mental defectives can carry guns, he'll be able to put his gun under the pillow marked "mental institution".
Edited on 17-02-2017 05:27
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Heliogenic global cooling & ice age this year:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Happy New Year1203-01-2024 02:16
86 year old Jane Fonda will only date men in their 20's. Whew I'm safe204-12-2023 03:58
The new President elect of Haagen Dazs, demonstrating an ice cream filled donut017-11-2023 14:07
The retards at FOX news claim 74 year old rapist teacher faces 600 years behind bars004-08-2023 23:48
The Technology Team & Some Entities Was, Are Preventing The Messiah To Save The World1702-08-2023 06:23
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact