▼ Content

Has the IPCC underestimated GW?

Page 2 of 2<12
22-10-2015 13:00
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
trafn wrote:
@Tim the Drivel Queen* - you stated At what point do you decied that the predictions are not happening?

At what point do you, Timothy, realize that CO2 is not the real concern here?

* - if one wishes to fully appreciate our dear Tim's new moniker, please refer to this post:

http://www.climate-debate.com/forum/key-threats-of-climate-change--d6-e755-s40.php#post_3707

Since I cannot understand what you are talking about on that thread, due to no actual mechanism being detailed, I cannot comment on it.

If you had something you would have taken tha opportunity to explain it here.
22-10-2015 19:19
trafnProfile picture★★★☆☆
(779)
@climate scientist, Ceist and Tototo only:

- climate scientist: yes, they are immense factors when you add them up on a global scale. I once heard one lecturer talk about the additional energy M2C2 is adding to our oceans. On a per square meter of ocean surface basis, it was some tiny, tiny amount. But when you added it all up around the globe (a total ocean surface basis), it was equivalent to exploding 400,000 Hiroshima type atomic bombs every day!

Now that's what I call making a real mountain out of a mistaken mole hill!

The 2015 M2C2 (Global 9/11) Denialist Troll Awards

1st Place - Jep Branner - Our Stupid Administrator!
2nd Place - IBdaMann - Science IS cherry picking!
3rd Place - Into the Night - Mr. Nonsense numbers!
4th Place - Tim the plumber - The Drivel Queen!
22-10-2015 20:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14378)
trafn wrote:
@climate scientist, Ceist and Tototo only:

[quote]trafn wrote: I once heard one lecturer talk about the additional energy M2C2 is adding to our oceans.

...and that's all you needed to be completely convinced that whatever claim he would make, no matter how wacky, would be the absolute truth.

trafn wrote: But when you added it all up around the globe (a total ocean surface basis), it was equivalent to exploding 400,000 Hiroshima type atomic bombs every day!

...and none of this raised any red flags with you, did it? You have the utmost faith that this is the truth, the light and the way.

Did this lecturer explain how he (or someone) traversed the ocean depths separating the energy therein between "natural" energy and "M2C2" energy, and then how it was all "added up"...all of it, the whole watery globe's worth?

Well, I'm sure that's not important. All that matters is how reassured we feel to hear/read those words, right?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Has the IPCC underestimated GW?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
IPCC AR 61522-08-2021 19:26
uniting nations - IPCC TABLES1314-03-2020 07:20
Made a graph of low equilibrium climate sensitivity estimates to show that the IPCC's best estimate o203-03-2020 02:17
Burning Trees (carbon neutral) and the IPCC314-01-2020 21:44
Early IPCC Reports908-07-2019 07:48
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact