Remember me
▼ Content

Guilt driven Evil

Guilt driven Evil23-10-2015 12:21
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
Today the western world has it as a percieved consensus that Global Warming is a great threat to humanity, that we should somehow change our life styles to be more like poor people. To not have all the benefits of nice houses, cars, forign holidays etc...

This is nothing other than a fashionable guilt complex crossed with the old "good life" idea. That is a return to some sort of subsistance farming world.

The Cultural revolution in China was a similarly motivated thing. But on a smaller scale and more dramatic if less actually destructive of human life.

When I challenge those who support this policy I don't get any decently supported answers to the question of what the bad bits are.

They talk about sea level rise but show no mechanism for it. The ice that is still lingering around the world after the last ice age (which we are still in) is 99% impossible to melt without a very massive temperature rise.

They talk about food security. These are the same people who like the idea of bio-fuel. It is easier to grow food in hot places. It might be slightly different food but the cold places such as the Northern Praries of Canada are vast and as/if the world warms a bit they will become productive. Additionally if we stay rich and are able to use the resources of our industries we can grow food in hydroponic facilities or other "greenhouse" style arrangemnets.

They want us to go to tree hugging "getting back to nature" holidays rather than the all inclusive trip to the Seychelles. This they think is somehow better for the world.

The poor people who live in the third world need our money. If they get it they can get to be reasonable rich and not watch their children die of dengy fevour.

Spending our money in Goa or Brazil has the effect of enriching the workers of those places. It changes the power balance from just the rich powerful people having it all to actually making a middle class of educated, world aware, news paper reading population who don't want their children to not have a decent education. It spreads the wonderful (by comparison to all the other ones) political system of democracy.

£20 given to Greenpeace to save the rain forrest is a lot less effective than a £12,000 holiday in a tree top hotel in the rain forrest at saving that forrest.

Using food as fuel is killing tens of millions each year. If you live on $1 a day the fact that food is 70% more expensive than it should be at the moment is the reason that your children have a 60% chance of dying before 5 rather than a 20% chance. There are a billion such people. Tens of millions of unnecessary deaths each year for the last 20 years.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7359880.stm

It's much worse in Africa.

Edited on 23-10-2015 12:24
23-10-2015 15:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14377)
Please allow me to directly answer your question:

Tim the plumber wrote: [color=blue]Today the western world has it as a percieved consensus that Global Warming is a great threat to humanity, that we should somehow change our life styles to be more like poor people. To not have all the benefits of nice houses, cars, forign holidays etc...

This would be covered by:

From the Communist Manifesto:The distinguishing feature of Communism is not the abolition of property generally, but the abolition of bourgeois property. But modern bourgeois private property is the final and most complete expression of the system of producing and appropriating products, that is based on class antagonisms, on the exploitation of the many by the few.

------

Tim the plumber wrote:This is nothing other than a fashionable guilt complex crossed with the old "good life" idea. That is a return to some sort of subsistance farming world.

From the Communist Manifesto:(v) An equal obligation on all members of society to work until such time as private property has been completely abolished. Formation of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.

------

Tim the plumber wrote: When I challenge those who support this policy I don't get any decently supported answers to the question of what the bad bits are.

From the Communist Manifesto:"Proletarians of all countries, Unite!"

------

Tim the plumber wrote: They want us to go to tree hugging "getting back to nature" holidays rather than the all inclusive trip to the Seychelles. This they think is somehow better for the world.

From the Communist Manifesto:The selfish misconception that induces you to transform into eternal laws of nature and of reason, the social forms springing from your present mode of production and form of property – historical relations that rise and disappear in the progress of production – this misconception you share with every ruling class that has preceded you. What you see clearly in the case of ancient property, what you admit in the case of feudal property, you are of course forbidden to admit in the case of your own bourgeois form of property.

------

Please advise if you have any additional questions about purpose/motives/intentions of the Global Warming Congregation.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
24-10-2015 14:20
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
Yes, the same people who like the idea of a communist revolution where destruction is the first order of the day also like the green ajenda. For the same reasons.

Join the debate Guilt driven Evil:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
No more jury trials, the communist judge now fully determines your guilt or innocence.017-08-2023 06:03
All Sides, Beings, Entities No Matter "Evil" Or "Good" Are Receiving Their Final Chan014-07-2023 07:52
If You Want To Defeat The Evil, You Must Stop Hope Others & Must Believe In Unseen Divine Force031-07-2021 10:38
So how exactly does this Evil Liberal Governmental Science Conspiracy do... anything?8030-11-2016 20:04
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact