▼ Content

Greenman

Page 6 of 6<<<456
27-08-2017 14:32
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
Greenman believes that they are going to be able to sue employers for firing druggies like him because "It's like legal man".

That's like funny, lol. But making stuff like that up about people is just lying, and I don't think nothing of the sort. You can get fired for doing other stuff that is none of their business either. Most places, you can get fired for whatever they chose to fire you for, lol. I do a lot of contract work, so I get fired at the end of every job. I like it though, because that means I get to go home.

It would be nice if the world didn't have to worry about ****s like you, who think they have a right to force their views of morality on everyone else. People like you should all eat a heaping plate of shit for supper and die.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
Edited on 27-08-2017 14:33
27-08-2017 17:55
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
Greenman believes that they are going to be able to sue employers for firing druggies like him because "It's like legal man".

That's like funny, lol. But making stuff like that up about people is just lying, and I don't think nothing of the sort. You can get fired for doing other stuff that is none of their business either. Most places, you can get fired for whatever they chose to fire you for, lol. I do a lot of contract work, so I get fired at the end of every job. I like it though, because that means I get to go home.

It would be nice if the world didn't have to worry about ****s like you, who think they have a right to force their views of morality on everyone else. People like you should all eat a heaping plate of shit for supper and die.

Not only do I think that I can force my ideas of morality on people like you but I think that I can beat your face into silly putty to do so.
27-08-2017 22:13
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

...and sit on your empty wallet!
GreenMan wrote:

Welcome to your new paradox.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-08-2017 22:15
(21559)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

Not only do I think that I can force my ideas of morality on people like you but I think that I can beat your face into silly putty to do so.

Back to empty physical threats again?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-08-2017 01:48
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

If you watch the news you will see those who call themselves "Antifa" who tell us that they are the saviors of America. We even have the Media inventing false histories for them.

We are told of how they were a group that was against Facism during WW II. In fact the Catholics were the one's moving the Jews safely out of Nazi occupied Italy.

Who were the Antifa? Like today's group they covered their faces like members of the KKK and after Benito Mussolini was imprisoned and was attempting to escape the brave Antifa broke him out and hung him in a town square.

These are the people that the media are presenting as heroic in their full face coverings, helmets to prevent the cops from disabling them with a club and goggles to protect themselves from tear gas. They are carrying clubs an bats and even iron pipes.

They attacked the white nationalists and the only thing the media could say was that if the white nationalists weren't there then the Antifa wouldn't have been forced to attack them.

I don't care for the white nationalists and I didn't see any KKK among them despite reports to the contrary. But if the police and the media continue to stop the free speech of those people the majority of Americans are going to respond in kind and people like greenman and surface defect will be beat senseless.

And if you doubt that I think you had better hid in your basement because you're very likely to be mistaken for one of them.

What do you think "sanctuary city" means? It means that the police will not notify ICE of the release of illegal alien felons. Think of that - these cities are releasing felons onto the street and protecting them from deportation.

Can you suggest ANY group in this country that is helped by this?
28-08-2017 07:30
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

Oh, I'm so scared of the big bad internet bully.
A fat old man like you can't do anything but whine from the Internet about all the people around him that are smarter than him. You're not even a used to be. You are a never were, and never will be. Pitiful old fat man, in his late 60s trying to act like a badass, lol.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

28-08-2017 07:36
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

A fat old man like you can't do anything but whine from the Internet about all the people around him that are smarter than him. You're not even a used to be. You are a never were, and never will be. Pitiful old fat man, in his late 60s trying to act like a badass, lol.

Well, I deserved that since indeed this is a distant conversation. But I don't have to do it because you're going to say this in front of someone that will do just what I threatened.

Or you can come to Oakland and tell me I'm a pitiful old fat man. At 6'4" and 185 lbs you could explain to me how I'm fat. And if I'm old how you can't talk after saying that.
28-08-2017 10:51
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

Well, I deserved that since indeed this is a distant conversation. But I don't have to do it because you're going to say this in front of someone that will do just what I threatened.

Or you can come to Oakland and tell me I'm a pitiful old fat man. At 6'4" and 185 lbs you could explain to me how I'm fat. And if I'm old how you can't talk after saying that.

Now I'm really scared......a 70 year old stick man is gonna beat me up, lol.

I suppose we can be anything we want to be, on the Internet. If you want to be a dumb billy bad ass, then you can be. But don't expect to use your dumb assed bully techniques with much success.

And I'm not concerned about anyone doing what you threatened, just because of something I say about Global Warming, or even our idiotic president, or even you hero Roy Spencer. I'm not a bad ass, but those who are leave me alone in person.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

28-08-2017 17:46
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

I suppose we can be anything we want to be, on the Internet. If you want to be a dumb billy bad ass, then you can be. But don't expect to use your dumb assed bully techniques with much success.

And I'm not concerned about anyone doing what you threatened, just because of something I say about Global Warming, or even our idiotic president, or even you hero Roy Spencer. I'm not a bad ass, but those who are leave me alone in person.

So now instead of being a fat old man I'm a stick man. Tell me little fat boy, what is the recommended weight for someone 6'4"? Oh, wait, that's another thing that you didn't bother to look up.

I'm sure that you're not a bad ass - you're just a smelly one no one wants to be around. So you post here from your mother's basement.
28-08-2017 23:15
(21559)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

If you watch the news you will see those who call themselves "Antifa" who tell us that they are the saviors of America. We even have the Media inventing false histories for them.

We are told of how they were a group that was against Facism during WW II. In fact the Catholics were the one's moving the Jews safely out of Nazi occupied Italy.

Who were the Antifa? Like today's group they covered their faces like members of the KKK and after Benito Mussolini was imprisoned and was attempting to escape the brave Antifa broke him out and hung him in a town square.

These are the people that the media are presenting as heroic in their full face coverings, helmets to prevent the cops from disabling them with a club and goggles to protect themselves from tear gas. They are carrying clubs an bats and even iron pipes.

They attacked the white nationalists and the only thing the media could say was that if the white nationalists weren't there then the Antifa wouldn't have been forced to attack them.

I don't care for the white nationalists and I didn't see any KKK among them despite reports to the contrary. But if the police and the media continue to stop the free speech of those people the majority of Americans are going to respond in kind and people like greenman and surface defect will be beat senseless.

And if you doubt that I think you had better hid in your basement because you're very likely to be mistaken for one of them.

What do you think "sanctuary city" means? It means that the police will not notify ICE of the release of illegal alien felons. Think of that - these cities are releasing felons onto the street and protecting them from deportation.

Can you suggest ANY group in this country that is helped by this?

None.

The Parrot Killer

28-08-2017 23:18
(21559)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

I don't think you realize how close to civil war the left has pushed this country.

We have never had a civil war in the United States. The closest it experienced was the War of Secession (what high schools teach as the 'Civil War').

If that happens, you WILL lose. Cities like yours cannot feed or house or cloth it's people without continuing supplies from outside.

The Parrot Killer

29-08-2017 01:12
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

I don't think you realize how close to civil war the left has pushed this country.

We have never had a civil war in the United States. The closest it experienced was the War of Secession (what high schools teach as the 'Civil War').

If that happens, you WILL lose. Cities like yours cannot feed or house or cloth it's people without continuing supplies from outside.

He's a fat lazy shrimp that expects his parents to support him. And he hasn't the slightest respect for them despite that.
29-08-2017 06:27
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

It looks to me like the alt-right is the most guilty of pushing for a civil war. And I'm not a liberal or a conservative. Our lame excuse for a president even gave them the thumbs up recently, when he had an opportunity to denounce their actions. All they want is to tear down all the Confederate Statues. And of course, when that is over they will want to tear down a few presidential monuments, since those presidents owned slaves. And then we get to decide on a new name for Washington DC, since it was named after a famous slave owner. I suppose it ends there. I could care less. Maybe we could call it Martin Luther King DC. That's catchy, isn't it?

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

29-08-2017 06:34
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

He's a fat lazy shrimp that expects his parents to support him. And he hasn't the slightest respect for them despite that.

If you are talking about me then you are mistaken. I am a successful Controls Engineer, currently working a contract outside of Detroit. It's a nice gig, and when it's done I'll return home to south Georgia, and spend the winter visiting with my parents, who are both in their 80s. I try to do that as much as possible, so I can help my sister, who takes care of them, with things she needs a man to do. It's a big party all winter, basically, down at a redneck resort on the Altamaha River.

And no, I'm not fat. But not going to dispute the lazy part.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

29-08-2017 06:39
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

So now instead of being a fat old man I'm a stick man. Tell me little fat boy, what is the recommended weight for someone 6'4"? Oh, wait, that's another thing that you didn't bother to look up.

I'm sure that you're not a bad ass - you're just a smelly one no one wants to be around. So you post here from your mother's basement.

Why bother to look it up. You're lying anyway, lol.
And no, I post most of this stuff from work. I have lots of time, because I'm paid to be here just in case they need me. If they don't need me, then they don't care what I do, as long as I am where they can find me quickfully.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

29-08-2017 16:56
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

It looks to me like the alt-right is the most guilty of pushing for a civil war. And I'm not a liberal or a conservative. Our lame excuse for a president even gave them the thumbs up recently, when he had an opportunity to denounce their actions. All they want is to tear down all the Confederate Statues. And of course, when that is over they will want to tear down a few presidential monuments, since those presidents owned slaves. And then we get to decide on a new name for Washington DC, since it was named after a famous slave owner. I suppose it ends there. I could care less. Maybe we could call it Martin Luther King DC. That's catchy, isn't it?

Lets put it this way - you are a target.

And in case you didn't know it, the south was Democrat and they are the one's that put ALL of the statues up. Loud mouth Nancy Pelosi crying that they should all come down fails to point out that her politician father put one of the largest and most ornate statues honoring Generals Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson up in Chicago.

You and your kind have crossed the line and you are going to pat for it.
Edited on 29-08-2017 17:06
29-08-2017 23:47
(21559)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

It looks to me like the alt-right

There is no such thing. This term is invention by the liberals to try to label conservatives as fascists by redefining fascism.
GreenMan wrote:
is the most guilty of pushing for a civil war.

It is YOU. It is your attempt to steal the wealth and freedom from others. It is your attempt to tell people how to think, what to believe in, what they can produce and sell. Continuing in that direction is not without consequence.

GreenMan wrote:
And I'm not a liberal or a conservative.

You are a liberal, a socialist, and and Marxist. You are preaching fascism.

You do not get to 'steer' markets. You do not get to dictate to others what they do for a living or how they go about it. You are not the elite, even though the Church of Karl Marx and the Church of Global Warming teaches that you are.

GreenMan wrote:
Our lame excuse for a president even gave them the thumbs up recently, when he had an opportunity to denounce their actions. All they want is to tear down all the Confederate Statues. And of course, when that is over they will want to tear down a few presidential monuments, since those presidents owned slaves. And then we get to decide on a new name for Washington DC, since it was named after a famous slave owner. I suppose it ends there. I could care less. Maybe we could call it Martin Luther King DC. That's catchy, isn't it?

You are inciting violence. You are racist. You can take your fascism and racism and stuff it. No one condones your actions except others of your kind, not even Trump.

The Parrot Killer

29-08-2017 23:50
(21559)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

If you are talking about me then you are mistaken. I am a successful Controls Engineer,

You are no engineer. You know nothing about instrumentation, that is obvious.

The Parrot Killer

30-08-2017 01:21
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

It looks to me like the alt-right

There is no such thing. This term is invention by the liberals to try to label conservatives as fascists by redefining fascism.
GreenMan wrote:
is the most guilty of pushing for a civil war.

It is YOU. It is your attempt to steal the wealth and freedom from others. It is your attempt to tell people how to think, what to believe in, what they can produce and sell. Continuing in that direction is not without consequence.

GreenMan wrote:
And I'm not a liberal or a conservative.

You are a liberal, a socialist, and and Marxist. You are preaching fascism.

You do not get to 'steer' markets. You do not get to dictate to others what they do for a living or how they go about it. You are not the elite, even though the Church of Karl Marx and the Church of Global Warming teaches that you are.

GreenMan wrote:
Our lame excuse for a president even gave them the thumbs up recently, when he had an opportunity to denounce their actions. All they want is to tear down all the Confederate Statues. And of course, when that is over they will want to tear down a few presidential monuments, since those presidents owned slaves. And then we get to decide on a new name for Washington DC, since it was named after a famous slave owner. I suppose it ends there. I could care less. Maybe we could call it Martin Luther King DC. That's catchy, isn't it?

You are inciting violence. You are racist. You can take your fascism and racism and stuff it. No one condones your actions except others of your kind, not even Trump.

From Walter Williams: "One does not have to accept the racist and nationalist vision of the Unite the Right organization to recognize and respect its First Amendment rights. Moreover, the group obtained a city permit to hold a peaceful rally to protest the lawful removal of the statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee from Emancipation Park, formerly known as Lee Park. It was the leftist protesters who did not have a city permit to assemble for a rally on that day. Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe said: "There has got to be a movement in this country to bring people together. The hatred and rhetoric that has gone on and has intensified over the last couple months is dividing this great nation." He denounced "the white supremacists and the Nazis." However, when asked a question about whether he would include the left-wing, pro-violence antifa in his condemnation, he ignored the question and walked out of the room."

Looks like we can see the likes of greenman everywhere.
30-08-2017 01:33
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: Looks like we can see the likes of greenman everywhere.

"old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" goes up to bat for "don'T rump", who has ascended to the toilet throne of the kkk(always small letters)....Yes, david duke(always small letters) had to step down as kkk(always small letters) head honcho.
Page 6 of 6<<<456

Join the debate Greenman:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
GreenMan's Climate Model4001-03-2018 21:16
Greenman and Education909-11-2017 04:08
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact