Remember me
▼ Content

GRACE satellites to be shut down

GRACE satellites to be shut down16-09-2017 21:58
still learning
★★☆☆☆
(244)
Looks like the GRACE satellite mission is shutting down, low on fuel. Kind of like Cassini.

This satellite pair that, among other things, provides information that is used in estimating the amounts of Greenland and Antarctic ice cap mass change, has lasted a long time but the mission will be shut down soon.

See http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/09/satellites-measuring-earth-s-melting-ice-sheets-go-dark
16-09-2017 22:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
still learning wrote:
Looks like the GRACE satellite mission is shutting down, low on fuel. Kind of like Cassini.

This satellite pair that, among other things, provides information that is used in estimating the amounts of Greenland and Antarctic ice cap mass change, has lasted a long time but the mission will be shut down soon.

See http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/09/satellites-measuring-earth-s-melting-ice-sheets-go-dark

G'night GRACE. Others are there to carry on your mission for you. You've been a good ship.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Join the debate GRACE satellites to be shut down:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
METHANE-TRACKING SATELLITES130-05-2023 22:50
Do not engage the target, as he might actually shut up and stop divulging info1017-02-2023 20:50
Satellites26322-06-2020 22:02
NASA/GRACE lies about Greenland's ice mass loss1004-04-2020 23:16
Was sudden rapid temperature increase in 1980s caused by USSR collapsed and shut off their weather statio213-04-2019 23:34
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact