Remember me
▼ Content

global warming

global warming15-11-2014 19:12
steve
☆☆☆☆☆
(5)
I am currently doing my senior thesis and have a survey to help me come to the conclusion of my thesis. I was wondering if anyone on this site could help. The survey takes less than 3 minutes to do. If anyone would like to participate it would be appreciated. This is the link thank you. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z6XVFYZ
22-11-2014 13:15
Abraham3Profile picture★★☆☆☆
(256)
Your survey questions could use some work.

First, when you say "Global Warming", one presumes you refer to the warming observed since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution, particularly in the latter half of the 20th century. However, you never say so. You never explain what you mean by the term.

Next, you ask several ambiguous questions, considering the topic. The IPCC's position has always been that human activity is the PRIMARY cause of global warming. Many deniers argue that CO2 produces warming but at a far less significance than the IPCC claims. There are a number of natural and synthetic factors that can affect climate and greenhouse warming. Your questions demand black and white a answers on a grey topic.
Join the debate global warming:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact