Page 5 of 11<<<34567>>>
07-11-2017 05:39
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
[b]litesong wrote:...the temperature of the Present High Arctic Berserker (2) or FAB
(2) hovers above average, with the results of the cold & warm front interactions still in doubt.
Present High Arctic Berserker (2) or FAB
(2) is now just 2degC above the average temperature of the High Arctic. A quick drop could occur, ending the FAB
(2).
http://thefederalist.

The bias of the Federalist:
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-federalist/

You show yourself as the most biased SOB on this planet and you take a left wing web site to say you aren't? You are absolutely laughable. You make a fool look intelligent.
07-11-2017 05:44
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
[b]litesong wrote:...the temperature of the Present High Arctic Berserker (2) or FAB
(2) hovers above average, with the results of the cold & warm front interactions still in doubt.
(2) is now just 2degC above the average temperature of the High Arctic. A quick drop could occur, ending the FAB
(2).
http://thefederalist.

The bias of the Federalist:
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-federalist/

Nothing changes the fact that you won't accept that in the 50's submarines surfaced in clear water at the poles. And you're crying to use that the ice is disappearing.
07-11-2017 07:09
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: you won't accept that in the 50's submarines surfaced in clear water at the poles.

You know I believe the submarines surfaced near the Poles. But, I've always quoted the submariners logs, which indicated the extreme ice conditions which made their accomplishments so difficult..... extreme ice conditions which don't exist now.
07-11-2017 16:43
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: you won't accept that in the 50's submarines surfaced in clear water at the poles.

You know I believe the submarines surfaced near the Poles. But, I've always quoted the submariners logs, which indicated the extreme ice conditions which made their accomplishments so difficult..... extreme ice conditions which don't exist now.
07-11-2017 16:45
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:

What do you know about "extreme ice conditions"? And perhaps you can explain what makes you believe that they do not presently exist?

You live in a house of cards and it has fallen apart. There's nothing left for you but suicide.
07-11-2017 20:17
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: You live in a house....

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" lives for & adores the accuracy of its name.
07-11-2017 20:26
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: You live in a house....

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" lives for & adores the accuracy of its name.

Say litebrain - why don't you tell us why you have all this time on your hands to instantly respond to every posting? Are you a welfare baby? Are you the unemployed ditch-digger I referred to you and greenman as in another posting?

Or are you supported by a rich family who are embarrassed that you're a member?
07-11-2017 21:18
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: ...tell us...
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" always tells us, it is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener.
08-11-2017 00:33
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
(2).
FAB
(2) rose to 3DegC over average High Arctic temperature. However, all previous weather conditions are still in play. POSSIBLY, the cold front which developed near the North Pole (with the region in complete darkness for 6(?) weeks) could strengthen, if further heat from south of the Arctic delays its entrance into the High Arctic.
Meanwhile, FAB
(2) is extended to 80(+?) days.
Edited on 08-11-2017 00:42
08-11-2017 01:08
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
(2).
FAB
(2) rose to 3DegC over average High Arctic temperature. However, all previous weather conditions are still in play. POSSIBLY, the cold front which developed near the North Pole (with the region in complete darkness for 6(?) weeks) could strengthen, if further heat from south of the Arctic delays its entrance into the High Arctic.
Meanwhile, FAB

Why with all of that heating you would expect a submarine to surface at the north pole like they did in 1958. Why haven't they?
Edited on 08-11-2017 01:09
08-11-2017 04:01
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" wiffed: ...expect a submarine to surface at the north pole like they did in 1958. Why haven't they?
At least 3 countries have surfaced near the North Pole. Almost a score & a half non-underwater U.S. navy operations have operated in the Arctic.
Meanwhile:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" is a real racist pig, really should NOT BE proud of it, & lost its humanity (if it ever had it), becoming a many time threatener.
08-11-2017 23:00
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" wiffed: ...expect a submarine to surface at the north pole like they did in 1958. Why haven't they?
At least 3 countries have surfaced near the North Pole. Almost a score & a half non-underwater U.S. navy operations have operated in the Arctic.
Meanwhile:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" is a real racist pig, really should NOT BE proud of it, & lost its humanity (if it ever had it), becoming a many time threatener.

With the brain of a two year old weasel you couldn't say that the last Submarine to surface at the North Pole was the USS Seawolf in 2015 - the hottest period in the 21st century with the thinnest pack ice and they had to break through over a yard of ice to surface. Tell us more about how thin the ice is these days. We all like to laugh at you.
09-11-2017 00:49
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
(2).
FAB
Meanwhile, FAB
FAB
(2) has risen to 4.5degC over-average on the High Arctic. Again, in complete darkness for 6+ weeks, the cold front forming near the North Pole should moderate temperature increases, altho 2 warm fronts are or eek into the High Arctic.
Edited on 09-11-2017 00:50
09-11-2017 02:37
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:..weasel...
old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener...
09-11-2017 06:27
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
(2).
FAB
Meanwhile, FAB
FAB
(2) has risen to 4.5degC over-average on the High Arctic. Again, in complete darkness for 6+ weeks, the cold front forming near the North Pole should moderate temperature increases, altho 2 warm fronts are or eek into the High Arctic.
Hummm! High Arctic temperatures, averaged over ~ 4million square kilometers, FAB
(2) powers up to nearly 5degC over-temperature & has existed for 80+ to 85 days.
Edited on 09-11-2017 07:08
10-11-2017 16:51
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Since satellite records began, average temperatures, during the latter summer(?) to mid-spring(?) period in the High Arctic, when little to no direct solar energy is present, have been rising dramatically quicker than most other parts of the Earth. This indicates that excess AGW generated warmth from southern climes is entering the High Arctic. For the past 85(?) days the Present High Arctic Berserker (2) or FAB
(2) HAS been higher than average, as might be surmised. However, two or three low pressure systems around the Arctic Circle seem to be restraining that heat from fully entering the High Arctic. Thus, normal geographical High Arctic cooling (due to complete darkness) is NOT adulterated by entering southern heat. Thus, a burgeoning region near the North Pole is of "normal" temperatures. Within 5(?) days, as it has been doing, this enlarging region will experience even slightly BELOW normal temperatures. It will be very interesting to see if the temperature of the FAB
(2), already a bit depressed, can be depressed even more. Yes, very interesting now.
11-11-2017 01:43
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote: It will be very interesting to see if the temperature of the FAB
(2), already a bit depressed, can be depressed even more. Yes, very interesting now.

Ah, after a fairly quick yet small FAB
(2) temperature rise to just below 5degC over the normal High Arctic temperature, the FAB
(2) reverses & has now dropped to ~ 2.5degC over average. We will see if the FAB
(2) drops further.
12-11-2017 03:52
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote: It will be very interesting to see if the temperature of FAB

Ah, after a fairly quick yet small FAB
(2) temperature rise to just below 5degC over the normal High Arctic temperature, the FAB
(2) reverses & has now dropped to ~ 2.5degC over average. We will see if the FAB
(2) drops further.

FAB
(2) in darkness in much of its almost 4million square kilometers around the North Pole, has dropped to under(?) 1.5degC. over average. A trio of low pressure regions have restricted some AGW generated southern warmth from moving into the High Arctic. Without the southern heat adulterating normal geographical cooling in areas with weeks of darkness, temperatures in parts of the night enshrouded High Arctic, have dropped to normal & even below normal dark temperatures. That is why the entire High Arctic now stands at only 1.5degC above normal temperatures for the High Arctic. FAB
(2) is close to extinction after ~ 85 days of existence. Somehow, if FAB
(2) can eek out existence for 3 to 5 days, extra warmth may enter the High Arctic. But the next days are iffy for FAB
(2) .
Edited on 12-11-2017 04:02
12-11-2017 23:38
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:FAB
(2) in darkness in much of its almost 4million square kilometers around the North Pole, has dropped to under(?) 1.5degC. over average. A trio of low pressure regions have restricted some AGW generated southern warmth from moving into the High Arctic. Without the southern heat adulterating normal geographical cooling in areas with weeks of darkness, temperatures in parts of the night enshrouded High Arctic, have dropped to normal & even below normal dark temperatures. That is why the entire High Arctic now stands at only 1.5degC above normal temperatures for the High Arctic. FAB
(2) can eek out existence for 3 to 5 days, extra warmth may enter the High Arctic. But the next days are iffy for FAB
(2) .
The FAB
(2) has dropped in temperature again. FAB
(2) would be 1 degC or LESS from the historical average High Arctic temperature if the little bump in the temp line was still below the FAB
(2). However, FAB
(2) may just have extended its life enough to miss the bump. Therefore, FAB
(2) is still ~ 1 or MORE degC above the historic temperature line.
Edited on 12-11-2017 23:40
13-11-2017 02:23
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
I hear these Arctic Cruises are becoming popular now the ice is melting and the north west passage is opening up, very popular with the Chinese ...
http://www.crystalcruises.com/special-offers/2017-northwest-passage
Edited on 13-11-2017 02:24
13-11-2017 02:40
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
I hear these Arctic Cruises are becoming popular now the ice is melting and the north west passage is opening up, very popular with the Chinese ...
http://www.crystalcruises.com/special-offers/2017-northwest-passage

Well remember is was called the "Northwest Passage" not because it was a frozen block of ice. Those 5,000 polar bears that were threatened with extinction because "they can only breed on ice flows" have now fallen to 15,000 at last count. So do you suppose that the environmentalists were wrong about the polar bears or wrong about the lost of ice being unusual and the fauna not being adapted to it?
13-11-2017 05:52
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: 5,000 polar bears ... now fallen to 15,000... the environmentalists were wrong about the polar bears....
Ah, the hunting restrictions that have been in effect for half a century work. Of course, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" works only while threatening.
13-11-2017 10:28
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
Wake wrote:
Well remember is was called the "Northwest Passage" not because it was a frozen block of ice.

I heard it was a Quest item and the plan was to search for it not melt one.
Have you got a kindle?

Arctic Labyrinth: The Quest for the Northwest Passage - Kindle Edition
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Arctic-Labyrinth-Quest-Northwest-Passage-ebook/dp/B002TJLF6I
13-11-2017 17:32
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
Wake wrote:
Well remember is was called the "Northwest Passage" not because it was a frozen block of ice.

I heard it was a Quest item and the plan was to search for it not melt one.
Have you got a kindle?

Arctic Labyrinth: The Quest for the Northwest Passage - Kindle Edition
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Arctic-Labyrinth-Quest-Northwest-Passage-ebook/dp/B002TJLF6I

There was a search for it because it isn't something that is straight-forward. Roald Amundsen achieved the passage under sail with a small crew in 1903 to 1906. Charting the route allowed other ships to traverse it.

In 1984 a CRUISE ship sailed the Northwest Passage with, I believe, a thousand passengers.
13-11-2017 20:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: 5,000 polar bears ... now fallen to 15,000... the environmentalists were wrong about the polar bears....
Ah, the hunting restrictions that have been in effect for half a century work. Of course, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" works only while threatening.

Polar bear hunting is NOT restricted in Canada, the bulk of the area where the bears were counted.

It IS restricted under United States law, but the bears have been moving eastward into Canada following food supply. They have always been more at home in Canada than Alaska. The count is slightly DOWN in Alaska (not by a whole lot).

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-11-2017 21:29
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: Polar bear hunting is NOT restricted in Canada....
From one blurb about Canadian Polar Bear hunting: Bear populations in the Canadian Arctic [are monitored], and a very limited amount of licenses are issued each year. Healthy polar bear numbers have been successfully maintained through "sex-selective" harvesting in which only 33% of bears taken may be female.
Even Native Tribes adhere to quotas: Quota systems allow the villagers to supply many of their needs from populations of seals, walruses, narwhal and beluga whales, polar bears and musk oxen.
It is obvious that hi power weapons place northern populations of wildlife at risk. Soooo far, bump stocks have not been a problem among NATIVE TRIBAL populations. We'll see if some of the euros or transplanted euro game hunters will start using bump stocks. Bump stocks probably are NOT available in Canada.
Again, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner badnight" earns its name.
Edited on 13-11-2017 21:58
13-11-2017 22:56
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: Polar bear hunting is NOT restricted in Canada....
From one blurb about Canadian Polar Bear hunting: Bear populations in the Canadian Arctic [are monitored], and a very limited amount of licenses are issued each year. Healthy polar bear numbers have been successfully maintained through "sex-selective" harvesting in which only 33% of bears taken may be female.
Even Native Tribes adhere to quotas: Quota systems allow the villagers to supply many of their needs from populations of seals, walruses, narwhal and beluga whales, polar bears and musk oxen.
It is obvious that hi power weapons place northern populations of wildlife at risk. Soooo far, bump stocks have not been a problem among NATIVE TRIBAL populations. We'll see if some of the euros or transplanted euro game hunters will start using bump stocks. Bump stocks probably are NOT available in Canada.
Again, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner badnight" earns its name.

Unless you outlaw fat guys, bumpstocks are available in Canada.
It's also trivially easy to make one of your own.

Remember, Paddock was violating laws when he shot up the concert.

Again, you show you don't know a whole lot about guns.

Yes, people shoot polar bears to hunt them. Beats having one charge you because it's wounded!

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-11-2017 01:02
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: .... bumpstocks are available in Canada..... you show you don't know a whole lot about guns.
Ya didn't know 'bout wildlife regs in Canada which still makes ya, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight". I didn't know Canadian bump stock regs. I'm still way ahead of you. Now are semi-auto rifles legal in Canada? So's ya ken mount yer bump stock on it & kill groups of people. The bump stock isn't accurate, so's ya neet lots o' people targets, so's ya can kill a few.... or many. Thas impor-tant to peoples liak "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight", who's doin' cal-ca-latin' & s'-posin'.
Edited on 14-11-2017 01:06
14-11-2017 01:11
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
(2) .
The FAB
(2) would be 1 degC or LESS from the historical average High Arctic temperature if the little bump in the temp line was still below the FAB
(2). However, FAB
Well, now! The FAB
(2) has risen a bit... plus its definitely not on the temperature line bump any longer. Indeed, FAB
(2) is now 3degC above the average High Arctic temperature line.
14-11-2017 05:06
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
(2) .
The FAB
(2). However, FAB
Well, now! The FAB
(2) has risen a bit... plus its definitely not on the temperature line bump any longer. Indeed, FAB
FAB
(2) has bumped up to almost 4degC over average High Arctic temperature now with a good(?) possibility to get to 90 days of existence.
Edited on 14-11-2017 05:09
15-11-2017 02:13
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
(2) .
The FAB
(2). However, FAB
Well, now! The FAB
FAB
(2) has bumped up to almost 4degC over average High Arctic temperature now with a good(?) possibility to get to 90 days of existence.
FAB
(2) has now leaped to 8degC above average, over ~ 4million square kilometers of the High Arctic. A warm front spans across the North Pole now, extending a few arcdegrees on one side & to near the 80th parallel on the other side of the Pole, which accounts for the swift High Arctic warming. The past increasing cold region in complete darkness near the North Pole, is moderating in temperature & also in size.
Edited on 15-11-2017 02:20
15-11-2017 02:14
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
(2) .
The FAB
(2). However, FAB
Well, now! The FAB
FAB
FAB
(2) has now leaped to 8degC above average, over ~ 4million square kilometers of the High Arctic.

Who are talking to?
15-11-2017 02:24
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
(2) .
The FAB
(2). However, FAB
Well, now! The FAB
FAB
FAB
(2) has now leaped to 8degC above average, over ~ 4million square kilometers of the High Arctic.
Who are [you?] talking to?
It is good that I'm not talkin' ta "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener gazzzed & guzzzling".
15-11-2017 02:52
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
litesong wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
(2) .
The FAB
(2). However, FAB
Well, now! The FAB
FAB
FAB
Who are [you?] talking to?
It is good that I'm not talkin' ta "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener gazzzed & guzzzling".

many time threatener gazzzed & guzzzling"

Liar. Quote my threat please.
15-11-2017 02:55
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:
AB
(2) .
The FAB
(2). However, FAB
Well, now! The FAB
(2) is now 3degC above the average High Arctic temperature line.[/quote] FAB
(2) has bumped up to almost 4degC over average High Arctic temperature now with a good(?) possibility to get to 90 days of existence.[/quote] FAB
(2) has now leaped to 8degC above average, over ~ 4million square kilometers of the High Arctic.[/quote]

Who are talking to?[/quote]

As always he talks to himself. A fool and his brain are soon parted and he is almost living proof.
15-11-2017 03:23
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed: Liar. Quote my threat please.
No lie.... & yer late. You support "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up". Immediately, you became an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener.
16-11-2017 17:03
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:.... FAB
(2) has now leaped to 8degC above average, over ~ 4million square kilometers of the High Arctic. A warm front spans across the North Pole now, extending a few arcdegrees on one side & to near the 80th parallel on the other side of the Pole, which accounts for the swift High Arctic warming. The past increasing cold region in complete darkness near the North Pole, is moderating in temperature & also in size.
Present High Arctic Berserker (2), PHAB
(2) or FAB
(2) continues at 8degC above the High Arctic average temperature. The cool front that WAS forming near the North Pole is diluted & being warmed by southern heat moving into the High Arctic & the North Pole. The elevated High Arctic temperature may continue for some days..... at least.
Edited on 16-11-2017 17:03
16-11-2017 17:37
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
(2) or FAB
(2) continues at 8degC above the High Arctic average temperature. The cool front that WAS forming near the North Pole is diluted & being warmed by southern heat moving into the High Arctic & the North Pole. The elevated High Arctic temperature may continue for some days..... at least.

You made sure that no one listens to you anymore with your repetitive talking to yourself. Everyone simply passes by your insanity.
16-11-2017 17:54
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
(2) or FAB
You made sure that no one listens to you anymore....
It is good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" doesn't listen to me & considers itself, nobody... which it is. Since it loves untruth tho, "many time threatener wake-me-up" answers me.
Edited on 16-11-2017 18:11
16-11-2017 19:06
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote: Since it loves untruth tho, "many time threatener wake-me-up" answers me.

So you even admit that you're a liar. At least we're clear on that.
Page 5 of 11<<<34567>>>

Join the debate Fast recovery of thick Arctic ice:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The new President elect of Haagen Dazs, demonstrating an ice cream filled donut017-11-2023 14:07
Co2 ice samples1102-06-2022 22:44
Arctic sea ice cover1909-04-2022 08:29
New Ice age by 203014004-04-2022 16:10
Arctic ice cover202-04-2022 09:26
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact