Remember me
▼ Content

Even My Dog needs a Beer (Bud heavy, no Litebeer)

Even My Dog needs a Beer (Bud heavy, no Litebeer)22-09-2017 19:47
GasGuzler
☆☆☆☆☆
(39)
Well, I'm back, minus a "z" in my name and my kid's email address, so please no PMs till I get this figured out.....

So this global warming has even sent my dog into a frenzy. We've had a little heat the last few days, and the wife let the 105 lb 8 month old Rottweiler "puppy" out to do his business the other night. When he came in he was just going nuts! He ran into my office just as I was about to respond to a Litebeer post. He spotted that beer bottle on my desk and jumped up to get to it. He landed one huge paw on the keyboard and spilled the beer all over the keyboard too. After cleaning up, I went to log back on to climate debate again. My account is "currently suspended".
It's not your fault dog, it was just too damn hot out there for you.

Anyone know how to get my account up and going again? Thanks!
Edited on 22-09-2017 20:05
22-09-2017 19:56
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
If you are referring to the account here, PM or Email Branner. See the 'Contact' information to the left. He runs the forum.
Edited on 22-09-2017 19:58
22-09-2017 20:05
GasGuzler
☆☆☆☆☆
(39)
Thanks You! Email sent.
22-09-2017 21:42
GasGuzler
☆☆☆☆☆
(39)
Branner fixed it. I'm back. Sorry Warmies!
23-09-2017 00:45
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzzling" gushed:Rottweiler "puppy" landed one huge paw on the keyboard and spilled the beer all over the keyboard too.

Think "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzzling" spilled the beer on the keyboard, trying to answer me as soon as possible. Being drunk lends itself to such miscues.... & ADDS A "z" to its name.
Edited on 23-09-2017 00:51
23-09-2017 03:45
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzler wrote:
Thanks You! Email sent.

You didn't miss anything - Litebrain again tried to lie about the ice melting at the north pole. I looked up his other lies about Greenland only to discover that the major glacier on Greenland is expanding.

We had 2" of powder snow in the Sierra Nevada's last night that cover snow on the peaks that was left over from last year.

Something weird happened when sea levels were rising at about 1 mm per year measured at tidal measurement sites. Suddenly it became 2 mm per year reportedly starting around '95. Turns out that was the time they changed from measuring from tidal sites to satellite measurements. And while they were at it they decided to invent some "corrections". So while nothing had changed at the tidal measurement sites suddenly the reports were sea level had LEAPED forward. As usual NASA was lying through their teeth. I wonder if they're related to litebrain?

When you start investigating it virtually everything they have claimed about man-made global warming is an outright lie or even fake news. I would define the difference between people who know better falsifying results for personal gain and the other people like litebrain who knows nothing at all and is willing to invent scenarios that he would like to see.
23-09-2017 03:58
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:....litesong.....

Its good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" done don't pay no attention ta me. Even better that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" saves its time & done don't do no research on me, so's it can do lots of AGW denier liar sigh-ants.

Join the debate Even My Dog needs a Beer (Bud heavy, no Litebeer):

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
LOL, Anheuser Busch is shutting down plants and laying off employees due to the woke fag bud light ads003-07-2023 03:36
Faggy/trannie advertising scheme cost Bud Light stock 27 billion so far001-06-2023 04:18
This Bud Light is for you...................!027-04-2023 19:10
Cold beer2209-02-2021 17:12
Gravity because it's a heavy subject022-10-2019 08:44
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact