Remember me
▼ Content

Environmental lies

Environmental lies29-08-2017 17:32
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information act forcing the EPA to turn over information on their claims that reduction in CO2 emissions would prevent between 2,700 to 6,600 premature deaths by 2030.

After court actions to get these documents it turns out that none of these deaths would be from CO2 or "global warming" but from reduced particulate matter and ozone from changes in power plants that they assume will be required to meet the carbon emissions levels.

So what they're really saying is that they intend to make power plants far more dangerous and then reducing the outputs of these plants will save lives. Maybe.
30-08-2017 11:58
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information act forcing the EPA to turn over information on their claims that reduction in CO2 emissions would prevent between 2,700 to 6,600 premature deaths by 2030.

After court actions to get these documents it turns out that none of these deaths would be from CO2 or "global warming" but from reduced particulate matter and ozone from changes in power plants that they assume will be required to meet the carbon emissions levels.

So what they're really saying is that they intend to make power plants far more dangerous and then reducing the outputs of these plants will save lives. Maybe.

Do you have a link, or maybe just a search phrase that we can use to find more information about this? As it is, we have to take your word for what they are saying, and well, some of us know you.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
30-08-2017 15:46
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Thanks to "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" for highlighting Judicial Watch:
From SourceWatch:
/////
Judicial Watch is... member of the State Policy Network.... an $83 million right-wing empire..... Helping to Hijack State Politics and Government.... major driver(s) of the right-wing, American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC)-backed corporate agenda in state houses nationwide, with deep ties to the Koch brothers and the national right-wing network of funders....SPN members' intent to change state laws and policies.... cross the line into lobbying Funding

In 2002, Judicial Watch received $1.1 million from the Carthage Foundation and a further $400,000 from the Sarah Scaife Foundation. The year before the Scaife Foundation had given $1.35 million and Carthage $500,000.

In all, between 1997 and 2002, Judicial Watch received $7,069,500 in 19 grants from a handful of foundations including.... the Sarah Scaife Foundation, The Carthage Foundation and the John M. Olin Foundation, Inc.
Judicial Watch received $77,500 from DonorsTrust between 2010 and 2014, a donor advised fund that serves to further disguise the identity of donors. (See all DonorsTrust and Donors Capital Fund contributions here.)
30-08-2017 19:13
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

Do you have a link, or maybe just a search phrase that we can use to find more information about this? As it is, we have to take your word for what they are saying, and well, some of us know you.

Let me get this correct - you are an "controls engineer" capable of finding historic temperature data and developing a climate model and you can't do a search for "2,700 to 6,600 premature deaths by 2030"?

This again demonstrates that you haven't an ounce of knowledge inside that empty head of yours.
30-08-2017 19:23
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

Let me get this correct - you are an "controls engineer" capable of finding historic temperature data and developing a climate model and you can't do a search for "2,700 to 6,600 premature deaths by 2030"?

This again demonstrates that you haven't an ounce of knowledge inside that empty head of yours.

LOL!

Copy, paste, click, and go.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
30-08-2017 19:48
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up": This again demonstrates that you haven't an ounce of knowledge inside that empty head of yours.

From SourceWatch:
/////
Judicial Watch is... member of the State Policy Network.... an $83 million right-wing empire..... Helping to Hijack State Politics and Government.... major driver(s) of the right-wing, American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC)-backed corporate agenda in state houses nationwide, with deep ties to the Koch brothers and the national right-wing network of funders....SPN members' intent to change state laws and policies.... cross the line into lobbying Funding

In 2002, Judicial Watch received $1.1 million from the Carthage Foundation and a further $400,000 from the Sarah Scaife Foundation. The year before the Scaife Foundation had given $1.35 million and Carthage $500,000.

In all, between 1997 and 2002, Judicial Watch received $7,069,500 in 19 grants from a handful of foundations including.... the Sarah Scaife Foundation, The Carthage Foundation and the John M. Olin Foundation, Inc.
Judicial Watch received $77,500 from DonorsTrust between 2010 and 2014, a donor advised fund that serves to further disguise the identity of donors.
//////
Judicial Watch is an AGW denier liar whiner org., with no ability to interpret science & every ability to distort science & replace it with their own propaganda PR pablum "sigh-ants".
30-08-2017 19:50
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]GasGuzzler wrote: Copy, paste, click, and go.

I did & looky what I found:
From SourceWatch:
/////

Judicial Watch received $77,500 from DonorsTrust between 2010 and 2014, a donor advised fund that serves to further disguise the identity of donors.
//////
Judicial Watch is an AGW denier liar whiner org., with no ability to interpret science & every ability to distort science & replace it with their own propaganda PR pablum "sigh-ants".
30-08-2017 19:52
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

LOL!

Copy, paste, click, and go.

These are the sort of people that call us "deniers" and come up with all sorts of cockamamie ideas about how we don't know anything about science and they do.

I've spent 50 years in electronics and most of it on the cutting edge of science and this guy is arguing that he knows more than you or I while he is incapable of doing a google search.

He, spot, nightmare and litebrain are all alike - stupid to an extent that is hard to understand. When you know nothing about a subject why would you attempt to explain it to someone that does know about it?

Greenman doesn't even KNOW what the Milankovitch Cycles mean and he is telling us that they are not responsible for warming.

He "gathered data" and of course he KNOWS that it is reliable simply because it has been called into question not just by dozens of scientists but by Congressional Investigations and in lawsuits in Canadian courts.

litebrain is insane to the point where he has invented an American Indian heritage where none exists. I especially liked his invention of a personal threat from me towards his wife. Even though until he mentioned it I would never in a million years have guessed that any women would be so crazy as to marry him. And I am still of the opinion that she is in his head and not reality.

Spot is going to be done in in a pub because his idea that he is royalty is not going to be accepted readily by people with big fists and strong muscles.

nightmare is the sort of man where I write 1 and 1 are two he will contradict that 1 + 1 = 2.

These are the people that make up the world of Democrats these days.

Now it turns out that Judicial Watch has filed a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit against the EPA because they committed fraud in their reports of the pipeline causing environmental damage. The EPA needs to be simply shut down.

The Attorney General has not pursued the IRS for their criminal actions in denying Republican groups non-profit status - because they were conservative. So Judicial Watch is filing law suits in that regard.

Neither has the government pursued Hillary's felonious private server which no doubt murdered a large number of American spies in North Korea and Iran.

There are simply too many Obama holdovers in the government and I expect Trump to get busier draining the swamp. And any leaks quoting Trump are chargeable offenses under the National Security Act. It's time that the loose lips sink ships laws are enforced.
30-08-2017 20:03
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
[b]GasGuzzler wrote: Copy, paste, click, and go.

I did & looky what I found:
From SourceWatch:
/////

//////

I wondered why Obama assigned courts were finding for them all the time. It must be because they are part of a foundation and nothing else.

If there's one thing that a lunatic fears the most it's a legal system that actually works like a legal system. They would much rather have Obama passing executive orders that time and time against were found to be unConstitutional by his own courts.

But sick minded little cowardly CS'ers tend to be like you.
30-08-2017 22:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Wake wrote:
nightmare is the sort of man where I write 1 and 1 are two he will contradict that 1 + 1 = 2.

1 + 1 = 10 if you happen to be in a base 2 numbering system! Got to keep you happy, right?

Wake wrote:

I am no Democrat. Has Oakland addled your brain?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-08-2017 23:49
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

1 + 1 = 10 if you happen to be in a base 2 numbering system! Got to keep you happy, right?

Wake wrote:

Pardon me - I meant Surface Defect.
31-08-2017 03:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Pardon me - I meant Surface Defect.

Okay.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-08-2017 03:33
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick sily slleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: Pardon me - I meant Surface Defect.
/////
litesong wrote:
I don't need no steenkin' pardon. "old sick sily slleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" is 3-dimensionally defective.
Edited on 31-08-2017 03:34

Join the debate Environmental lies:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
NASA/GRACE lies about Greenland's ice mass loss1004-04-2020 23:16
Mobile carbonalyser: an app to estimate your mobile environmental impact1109-01-2020 02:25
Nancy, an oil tycoon's daughter is kidnapped by a cultish environmental group who's ready to wage226-11-2019 21:22
So what if the Chinese fossil fuel industry pays me to spread lies about greenhouse gas?7515-11-2019 04:47
Crown Capital Management Environmental Reviews 16 Things That Colleges are Doing to Help the Environment509-08-2019 23:48
Articles
Appendix C - China's Environmental Crisis
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact