Remember me
▼ Content

East Antarctic Ice Shelf Weaknesses

Page 1 of 6123>>>
East Antarctic Ice Shelf Weaknesses28-12-2016 22:44
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Interesting study of weaknesses of East Antarctic ice shelves & the discovery of under-ice lakes & moulin developments that have been extensively studied only in Greenland.
https://cosmosmagazine.com/climate/weak-spots
29-12-2016 05:54
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14366)
[bCosmos Magazine:[/b]A subsurface lake on an East Antarctic ice shelf could spell trouble in a warming world.

In what way would it spell trouble?

The more important question is what do subsurface lakes mean in a cooling world? Something very positive and wonderful I imagine.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-12-2016 06:01
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no-sigh-ants mann" missed: cooling world.....

They turned off the heat in all the science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc classes that "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no-sigh-ants mann" didn't take.
29-12-2016 06:09
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14366)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no-sigh-ants mann" missed: cooling world.....

They turned off the heat in all the science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc classes that "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no-sigh-ants mann" didn't take.

Thanks litesong buddy for staying on top of that.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-12-2016 15:25
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
IBdaMann muffed: Thanks litesong buddy for staying on top of that.

From the top, it's easy to see the trash below, even when "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann" tries to disguise it.
29-12-2016 15:26
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
litesong wrote:
Interesting study of weaknesses of East Antarctic ice shelves & the discovery of under-ice lakes & moulin developments that have been extensively studied only in Greenland.
https://cosmosmagazine.com/climate/weak-spots

Do you have any actuaol information rather than the toorist guide?
29-12-2016 15:51
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
tim the leaky plumber wrote: Do you have any actuaol (sic) information rather than the toorist (sic) guide?

"time the leaky plumber" leaks information that has been given it for years, then says, "Dar ain't none inphormaesion".
29-12-2016 17:16
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Here's a 2015 article about the "first" Boeing 757 airliner to land in the Antarctic.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/antarctica/12022281/Boeing-lands-on-Antarctic-blue-ice-runway.html
Of my model 757s, British Airways, Finnair, & Boeing Colors, also includes an Icelandic model 757, named Snorri Þorfinnsson. Icelandair has been proudly operating near & over the North Pole for years.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=icelandair+757+video&view=detail&mid=82447E8C0E0F2B8BAE3482447E8C0E0F2B8BAE34&FORM=VIRE
01-01-2017 09:31
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Interesting Antarctic Ice Stream studies showing increasing & decreasing velocities as tides cause Ice Sheets flowing into sea & ocean waters to ground on or float above undersea land surfaces. Such grounding or floating episodes can be detected as far upstream in the ice flow as 100 kilometers:
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/12/161219134404.htm
01-01-2017 13:02
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
litesong wrote:
tim the leaky plumber wrote: Do you have any actuaol (sic) information rather than the toorist (sic) guide?

"time the leaky plumber" leaks information that has been given it for years, then says, "Dar ain't none inphormaesion".

That will be a no then.
01-01-2017 23:00
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy AGW denier liar whiner tim the leaky plumber" puffed: That will be a no...

"old sick silly sleepy AGW denier liar whiner tim the leaky plumber" finds no science chemistry astronomy physics algebra or pre-calc in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa of worth, & any further derived science.
01-01-2017 23:12
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Thought litebeer may want to read this...

Science | Definition of Science by Merriam-Webster
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/science
Definition of science for Students. 1 : knowledge about the natural world that is based on facts learned through experiments and observation

Notice that science is not based on estimations or predictions??

junk sci·ence
noun
untested or unproven theories when presented as scientific fact
Edited on 01-01-2017 23:15
02-01-2017 02:32
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[quote] "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" muffed:
science is not based on estimations or predictions??
///////
litesong wrote:
Science is not based on avoidance of science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc classes in unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaas, by "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr".
02-01-2017 14:53
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
litesong wrote:
[quote] "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" muffed:
science is not based on estimations or predictions??
///////
litesong wrote:
Science is not based on avoidance of science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc classes in unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaas, by "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr".

Look ****-whit, show that you are in any way capable of doing any algebra at all and I might consider you something otyher than a Troll.

Any algebra. Tell me what sort of algebra you like best.
02-01-2017 17:54
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"tim the leaky plumber": Look ****-whit....

"tim the leaky plumber" has a leaky mouth....but still has no science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa. Also, "tim the leaky plumber has no teaching certificate & has no power to hand out homework. "time the leaky plumber" repeats the non-sigh-ants of oil, energy, business & re-pubic-lick-un boardroom pukey proud pig propaganda, but they all have no integrated AGW science, because all of them can't do science.
"tim the leaky plumber" loves having no science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa. So it has no reason to be unset with me...... 'cept it is upset.
Edited on 02-01-2017 17:56
02-01-2017 18:20
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
litesong wrote:
"tim the leaky plumber": Look ****-whit....

"tim the leaky plumber" has a leaky mouth....but still has no science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa. Also, "tim the leaky plumber has no teaching certificate & has no power to hand out homework. "time the leaky plumber" repeats the non-sigh-ants of oil, energy, business & re-pubic-lick-un boardroom pukey proud pig propaganda, but they all have no integrated AGW science, because all of them can't do science.
"tim the leaky plumber" loves having no science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa. So it has no reason to be unset with me...... 'cept it is upset.

Fuck-whit,

I can demonstrate that I understand basic algerbra. You cannot.

Edited on 02-01-2017 18:21
02-01-2017 19:48
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
tim the leaky plumber wrote: Look ****-whit....
****-whit...
//////
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner tim the leaky plumber" missed the rhyming algebraic algorithm.
05-01-2017 04:42
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Use of drones operating as high as 1000 feet & from icebreakers navigating in Antarctic waters, help the breakers maneuver to more open, less dangerous waters which are less visible from the ship, itself.... a really cool already concept-proven strategy:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=drones+icebreakers+antarctica&view=detail&mid=4DEAE53CED5F3D17B59D4DEAE53CED5F3D17B59D&FORM=VIRE
08-01-2017 05:38
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Part of another 10,000 year old Antarctic Ice Shelf is about to fracture off Antarctica:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/01/06/the-crack-in-this-antarctic-ice-shelf-just-grew-by-11-miles-a-break-could-be-imminent/?utm_term=.b536e54a4ab5
From the article:
The crack in the ice shelf, known as Larsen C, has been growing at an accelerating rate. Since the beginning of December, it has grown about 11 miles in length, after extending 13 miles earlier in the year. In total, the rift has grown about 50 miles since 2011 (it's almost 100 miles long in total), and has widened to well over 1,000 feet. Now, only 12 miles of ice continue to connect the chunk with the rest of the ice shelf.
Edited on 08-01-2017 05:40
15-01-2017 06:47
thaw
☆☆☆☆☆
(11)
Larsen C is on the move. Five years ago, research said the ice was thinning and softening but splitting was not expected. However the crack began about 40 years ago. From the limited data the speed can be graphed. About 40 years at 2.5km year, then in 2010-14 about 10km yr, 2014-16 12km and last year around 50km yr. This graph resembles a tan graph , rectangular hyperbole, where it trundles along near flat then sharply turns upward. Earthquakes are like that where tension slowly builds and suddenly snaps. Keep off the ice.
Edited on 15-01-2017 06:49
15-01-2017 11:37
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
thaw wrote:
Larsen C is on the move. Five years ago, research said the ice was thinning and softening but splitting was not expected. However the crack began about 40 years ago. From the limited data the speed can be graphed. About 40 years at 2.5km year, then in 2010-14 about 10km yr, 2014-16 12km and last year around 50km yr. This graph resembles a tan graph , rectangular hyperbole, where it trundles along near flat then sharply turns upward. Earthquakes are like that where tension slowly builds and suddenly snaps. Keep off the ice.

Does anybody care?
15-01-2017 18:49
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"tim the leaky plumber" puffed
oes anybody care?

Since there is no working plumbing on the Ice Shelf, that "tim the leaky plumber" can cause to leak, "tim the leaky plumber" doesn't care.
15-01-2017 21:29
thaw
☆☆☆☆☆
(11)
NASA cares. I'ts a scam by Putin , Chairman Mao and the Mafia and in May 2015 said:
"Ice shelves are the gatekeepers for glaciers flowing from Antarctica toward the ocean. Without them, glacial ice enters the ocean faster and accelerates the pace of global sea level rise. "
If NASA didn't exist , CO2 emissions didn't exist and Arctic volcanoes caused south pole temp to rise or butterfly plagues made the earth warmer , sea level rise is not good for humans and Tim.
16-01-2017 17:17
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"tim the leaky plumber": I can demonstrate that I understand basic algerbra.

I glat u kno basik algerbra.
16-01-2017 21:16
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
thaw wrote:
NASA cares. I'ts a scam by Putin , Chairman Mao and the Mafia and in May 2015 said:
"Ice shelves are the gatekeepers for glaciers flowing from Antarctica toward the ocean. Without them, glacial ice enters the ocean faster and accelerates the pace of global sea level rise. "
If NASA didn't exist , CO2 emissions didn't exist and Arctic volcanoes caused south pole temp to rise or butterfly plagues made the earth warmer , sea level rise is not good for humans and Tim.

How much sea level rise do you think would make a difference, that would be more of a problem than 1% of the local government's budget would be required to sort, to more than 1,000 people?
16-01-2017 22:10
thaw
☆☆☆☆☆
(11)
Australian Antarctic Division Glaciologist, Dr Ben Galton-Fenzi, said researchers want to better understand how much this glacial melt is driving sea-level rise.
"Since the 1900s the global sea-level has risen by around 20 centimetres and by the end of the century it's projected to rise by up to one metre or more,,"

Future sea level rises could put more than $200 billion of Australian infrastructure at risk, a report by the Climate Council has found.

The report's lead author, Professor Will Steffen, warned national income would suffer huge losses .. "You're looking at anywhere from three tenths of a per cent of loss of GDP per year, all the way up to 9 per cent loss of GDP per year," Professor Steffen said.

Coastal flooding report:

At least $226 billion of infrastructure exposed to flooding and erosion (with a 1.1m sea level rise), including:

$81b – commercial buildings
$72b – residential
$67b – road and rail
$6b – light industrial buildings

Source: Climate Council

With more than 75 per cent of Australians living near the coast, Professor Steffen said large swathes of infrastructure were at risk.

"The people who are investing actually went to the best scientists here in Australia, experts of sea level rises, and decided they were going to build that Brisbane airport runway higher than previously planned," he said.

If sea level rises were ignored, by 2050 the report predicted the global impact of coastal flooding would cost $US1 trillion per year - the same size as the Australian economy."
Edited on 16-01-2017 22:15
17-01-2017 00:21
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"tim the leaky plumber" puffed: How much sea level rise do you think would make a difference....

Do you think 10,000 cubic kilometers ice loss from Greenland per year, 3000 cubic kilometers ice loss from Antarctica & continued glacier losses from the world's mountains will make a difference.... specially since the solar TSI has been languid for many decades, below average for 10 years & for 3+ years, set a 100 year record solar TSI low? When the sun does return to normal, ice losses will power up far more than present. One thousand+ Gtons of ice will shortly break from Larsen C ice shelf & currently the Pine Island Ice Shelf has broken on the back of underlying Antarctic islands.
"tim the leaky plumber" is a leaky plumber, cares NOT how much water is dumped into the oceans or if a 20 High Arctic Berserkers last 250 days, each with average temperatures 8degC over-average. The Present High Arctic Berserker (PHAB or FA
is 9degC over average. Oh, "tim the leaky plumber" don' believe dat, even tho present Arctic sea ice is 10,000+ cubic kilometers less than to date average of the 1980's.
Edited on 17-01-2017 00:33
17-01-2017 01:09
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
thaw wrote:
Australian Antarctic Division Glaciologist, Dr Ben Galton-Fenzi, said researchers want to better understand how much this glacial melt is driving sea-level rise.
"Since the 1900s the global sea-level has risen by around 20 centimetres and by the end of the century it's projected to rise by up to one metre or more,,"

Future sea level rises could put more than $200 billion of Australian infrastructure at risk, a report by the Climate Council has found.

The report's lead author, Professor Will Steffen, warned national income would suffer huge losses .. "You're looking at anywhere from three tenths of a per cent of loss of GDP per year, all the way up to 9 per cent loss of GDP per year," Professor Steffen said.

Coastal flooding report:

At least $226 billion of infrastructure exposed to flooding and erosion (with a 1.1m sea level rise), including:

$81b – commercial buildings
$72b – residential
$67b – road and rail
$6b – light industrial buildings

Source: Climate Council

With more than 75 per cent of Australians living near the coast, Professor Steffen said large swathes of infrastructure were at risk.

"The people who are investing actually went to the best scientists here in Australia, experts of sea level rises, and decided they were going to build that Brisbane airport runway higher than previously planned," he said.

If sea level rises were ignored, by 2050 the report predicted the global impact of coastal flooding would cost $US1 trillion per year - the same size as the Australian economy."

Have you any idea how cheap itis to build a 1m high concrete wall?

Please link to a property on google maps and we can loof at how easy it would be to protect.
17-01-2017 06:09
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
At least we'll have the right guy in the oval office to build that 1 meter wall.
Piece of cake when he's done with Mexico's wall.
17-01-2017 22:25
thaw
☆☆☆☆☆
(11)
London is a town in south England. The barrier was officially opened on 8 May 1984 by Queen Elizabeth II. Total construction cost was around £534 million (£1.6 billion at 2016 prices) with an additional £100 million for river defences, costing altogether £1.9 billion in 2016 money.
17-01-2017 22:41
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote: The Present High Arctic Berserker, PHAB or FAB
is 9degC over average. Oh, "tim the leaky plumber" don' believe dat, even tho present Arctic sea ice is 10,000+ cubic kilometers less than to date average of the 1980's.

From another thread:
litesong wrote: Presently, 2017 Arctic sea ice extent is 2.06 million square kilometers LESS than the average to date sea ice extent of 1980's decade. The Present High Arctic Berserker, PHAB or FAB
is 10degC over average High Arctic temperature.
//////
litesong continues:
Oh, oh! the Present High Arctic Berserker, PHAB or FAB
, just jumped up to 14degC over its "average" temperature AND has been over-temperature for 127 to 140 straight days. At ~ 65 straight days, I said it could reach 150 straight days & weeks ago, said it could go to 200 straight days.
Graph showing heating in the High Arctic AND Canada.
http://pamola.um.maine.edu/fcst_frames/GFS-025deg/5-day/GFS-025deg_ARC-LEA_T2_anom_5-day.png
Edited on 17-01-2017 23:01
18-01-2017 02:56
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
Part of another 10,000 year old Antarctic Ice Shelf is about to fracture off Antarctica:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/01/06/the-crack-in-this-antarctic-ice-shelf-just-grew-by-11-miles-a-break-could-be-imminent/?utm_term=.b536e54a4ab5
From the article:
The crack in the ice shelf, known as Larsen C, has been growing at an accelerating rate. Since the beginning of December, it has grown about 11 miles in length, after extending 13 miles earlier in the year. In total, the rift has grown about 50 miles since 2011 (it's almost 100 miles long in total), and has widened to well over 1,000 feet. Now, only 12 miles of ice continue to connect the chunk with the rest of the ice shelf.

Now a recently discovered crack on the Antarctic Brunt Ice Shelf is growing.
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/massive-ice-shelf-fracture-forces-closure-of-antarctic-research-station/
Here's a cool drone video flying over the increasing Antarctic crack:
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/massive-ice-shelf-fracture-forces-closure-of-antarctic-research-station/
18-01-2017 19:28
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
thaw wrote:
London is a town in south England. The barrier was officially opened on 8 May 1984 by Queen Elizabeth II. Total construction cost was around £534 million (£1.6 billion at 2016 prices) with an additional £100 million for river defences, costing altogether £1.9 billion in 2016 money.

London is a city.

And?

How much do you think it will cost to add 1m to the top of it?

We spent £9 billion on the olympics. 5 times as much.
18-01-2017 19:41
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]Tim the plumber wrote:We spent £9 billion on the olympics.

& often leave host Olympic cities in tatters.
http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/10-olympic-games-bankrupted-host-countries.htm
18-01-2017 21:30
thaw
☆☆☆☆☆
(11)
Tim your computer has search function in the unused line at the top.

"According to the UK Government, households in flood risk will be up to 970,000 homes in the 2020s, up from around 370,000 in 2012. The protection against increasing flood risk requires rising investment. In 2009, the Environment Agency calculated that UK need to be spend £20m more, each and every year out to 2035 to keep pace with climate change.
According to the Met Office December 2013 and January 2014 were the wettest since records began in 1910. The effects of flooding cost the country about £2.2bn a year, compared with the less than £1bn spent on flood protection and management."
"A National Assessment of Flood Risk", UK Environmental Agency, 2009 said a sixth of UK homes are at risk of flooding.

In 14 years in India, some jobs are shared to allow breaks from heat, the bill will be £340bn a year. China is similar , Indonesia (£188bn), Malaysia (£188bn) and Thailand (£113bn). The figures were published in Kuala Lumpur by the United Nations University and UN Development Programme.
18-01-2017 21:34
thaw
☆☆☆☆☆
(11)
"London is a city." Oxford dictionary 'town'. 4. London .
19-01-2017 12:58
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
thaw wrote:
Tim your computer has search function in the unused line at the top.

"According to the UK Government, households in flood risk will be up to 970,000 homes in the 2020s, up from around 370,000 in 2012. The protection against increasing flood risk requires rising investment. In 2009, the Environment Agency calculated that UK need to be spend £20m more, each and every year out to 2035 to keep pace with climate change.
According to the Met Office December 2013 and January 2014 were the wettest since records began in 1910. The effects of flooding cost the country about £2.2bn a year, compared with the less than £1bn spent on flood protection and management."
"A National Assessment of Flood Risk", UK Environmental Agency, 2009 said a sixth of UK homes are at risk of flooding.

In 14 years in India, some jobs are shared to allow breaks from heat, the bill will be £340bn a year. China is similar , Indonesia (£188bn), Malaysia (£188bn) and Thailand (£113bn). The figures were published in Kuala Lumpur by the United Nations University and UN Development Programme.

Do you do sums at all?

How much do you think is being spent on the subsidies for green energy in teh UK alone now?
19-01-2017 13:01
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
thaw wrote:
"London is a city." Oxford dictionary 'town'. 4. London .

There is the city of London, which is what the center of the place is called, where the financial district is.

There is London town, the romantic, poetic, description of the place.

There is the great city of London. One of the great cities of the world. Big place.

If London is not a city then few places are cities.
19-01-2017 20:44
thaw
☆☆☆☆☆
(11)
"How much sea level rise do you think would make a difference, that would be more of a problem than 1% of the local government's budget would be required to sort, to more than 1,000 people?
Do you do sums at all?

How much do you think is being spent on the subsidies for green energy in teh UK alone now?"

Good, I answered one part of the q. and Tim answered another part. Add the two parts and Tim has all the info he needs. The city of London is a town. It has more than 1000 people and a sea-level problem.
20-01-2017 19:03
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
thaw wrote:
"How much sea level rise do you think would make a difference, that would be more of a problem than 1% of the local government's budget would be required to sort, to more than 1,000 people?
Do you do sums at all?

How much do you think is being spent on the subsidies for green energy in teh UK alone now?"

Good, I answered one part of the q. and Tim answered another part. Add the two parts and Tim has all the info he needs. The city of London is a town. It has more than 1000 people and a sea-level problem.

3 days ago I said;

Please link to a property on google maps and we can loof at how easy it would be to protect.

You have avoided doing that because you know that we will look at it and see that it will be very easy to protect from the worste case scenario of sea level rise.
Page 1 of 6123>>>

Join the debate East Antarctic Ice Shelf Weaknesses:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The new President elect of Haagen Dazs, demonstrating an ice cream filled donut017-11-2023 14:07
Co2 ice samples1102-06-2022 22:44
Arctic sea ice cover1909-04-2022 08:29
New Ice age by 203014004-04-2022 16:10
Arctic ice cover202-04-2022 09:26
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact