Remember me
▼ Content

Doomsday 2020 Haart Report

Doomsday 2020 Haart Report06-10-2017 22:16
Gaynor
☆☆☆☆☆
(32)
Please check this video out on you tube.

Please also check out Dr Peter Carter website www.climate-change-emergency-medical-response.org

The official date given by the IPPC does not include methane and hydrogen sulphate releases. See what you think?
Edited on 06-10-2017 22:21
06-10-2017 22:48
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21592)
Gaynor wrote:

Please also check out Dr Peter Carter website www.climate-change-emergency-medical-response.org

The official date given by the IPPC does not include methane and hydrogen sulphate releases. See what you think?

Are you saying hydrogen sulphate is a greenhouse gas?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
RE: Doomsday 202006-10-2017 23:23
Gaynor
☆☆☆☆☆
(32)
Hydrogen sulphate is a bi product of decaying process. When the permafrost melts hydrogen sulphate can be released as a gas that is deadly in large quantities. Please see the video doomsday as he explains the effects. You get it in sewers and that is why it is so dangerous to such workers.
RE: Doomsday 202006-10-2017 23:29
Gaynor
☆☆☆☆☆
(32)
If you research how hydrogen sulphate is formed you will see what I mean. But the best reference is to check out the video on you tube called doomsday 2020 The Haart Report. Please view this. If you are serious about global warming and how we are going to be affected then this is a must watch as is Peter Carter videos on you tube. Please bear in mind the official data is not giving us a true reflection of what is really happening. They have left out methane release in the artic for obvious reasons.
Edited on 06-10-2017 23:36
RE: Doomsday 202006-10-2017 23:41
Gaynor
☆☆☆☆☆
(32)
http://youtu.be/VMZbvrs51cg
Or type in doomsday2020 Haart report into you tube.

Not only do we need to think about CO2, methane but also hydrogen sulphate release, also anthrax - Google Siberian sinkholes, and hydrogen sulphate and permafrost. It is far worse than we are being told.
Edited on 07-10-2017 00:16
07-10-2017 00:26
(21592)
Gaynor wrote:
Hydrogen sulphate is a bi product of decaying process. When the permafrost melts hydrogen sulphate can be released as a gas that is deadly in large quantities. Please see the video doomsday as he explains the effects. You get it in sewers and that is why it is so dangerous to such workers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I didn't know the air temperature in Alaska reached 554 deg F!

That's the boiling point of hydrogen sulphate!

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
RE: Doomsday 202007-10-2017 00:41
Gaynor
☆☆☆☆☆
(32)
Why don't you just google it instead of laughing. Google hydrogen sulphide and permafrost. It is a by-product of the metabolism of anaerobic bacteria. It is part of the loop effect of global warming. Do your research before laughing. Seriously, take a look at the Doomsday2020 video on you tube if you are serious about global warming. See also Peter Carter videos on you tube who was a former director of IPPC. Why don't you just check the evidence before trying to be a wise guy.
Edited on 07-10-2017 00:49
07-10-2017 00:51
GasGuzler
☆☆☆☆☆
(39)
Seriously, take a look at the Doomsday2020 video on you tube

OK I watched the video...start to finish........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
RE: Global warming07-10-2017 00:57
Gaynor
☆☆☆☆☆
(32)
Sorry, meant to say hydrogen sulphide
07-10-2017 00:59
Gaynor
☆☆☆☆☆
(32)
[quote]Gaynor wrote:

The official date given by the IPPC does not include methane and hydrogen sulphide releases. See what you think.
07-10-2017 01:00
Gaynor
☆☆☆☆☆
(32)
[quote]Gaynor wrote:

The official date given by the IPPC does not include methane and hydrogen sulphide releases. See what you think?
07-10-2017 01:16
Gaynor
☆☆☆☆☆
(32)
Gaynor wrote:

The official date given by the IPPC does not include methane and hydrogen sulphide releases. See what you think?
07-10-2017 01:17
Gaynor
☆☆☆☆☆
(32)
[quote]Gaynor wrote:

The official date given by the IPPC does not include methane and hydrogen sulphate releases. See what you think? Sorry hydrogen sulphide meant to say.
07-10-2017 01:34
Gaynor
☆☆☆☆☆
(32)
Check out this one then if you don't find the other credible. This is by Peter Carter a former director of IPPC. Emergency climate crisis saanich report also found on you tube. Do you really believe we are going to be given the real data on climate change, being naive if you think so. It would cause mass panic, do you really think the Government or any agencies would allow that to happen????
RE: Correction IPCC07-10-2017 02:42
Gaynor
☆☆☆☆☆
(32)
Sorry meant to say IPCC.
07-10-2017 23:09
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Gaynor wrote:

We are presently in an interglacial period of an ice age. That means that we are not in a particularly warm period. If hydrogen disulfate is something to worry about in this minor warm period what do you suppose it would be like outside of an ice age?

You can't really believe that Mother Nature would be so stupid could you?
08-10-2017 02:00
Gaynor
☆☆☆☆☆
(32)
Well I have since been informed that this is extremely unlikely anyway. I was just reading articles around the subject that was all. You know I have had such a negative response that I actually am reluctant to comment anymore.
08-10-2017 05:18
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Gaynor wrote:
Well I have since been informed that this is extremely unlikely anyway. I was just reading articles around the subject that was all. You know I have had such a negative response that I actually am reluctant to comment anymore.

Stick around and we can actually talk. I would have left myself after first reading a few postings but someone has to actually make an effort to read truth into the subject.

You will find that you get a negative response mostly because of past experience shows that people that know the least are usually the most adamantly supportive of the idea of a positive feedback loop. Were such a thing possible Earth would never have formed save as another Venus.
08-10-2017 20:50
(21592)
Wake wrote:
Gaynor wrote:

We are presently in an interglacial period of an ice age. That means that we are not in a particularly warm period. If hydrogen disulfate is something to worry about in this minor warm period what do you suppose it would be like outside of an ice age?

You can't really believe that Mother Nature would be so stupid could you?

You really gotta pay attention Wake.

He is talking about hydrogen sulphate (not hydrogen disulphate. He later corrected it to hydrogen sulfide.

Are you trying to give Mother Nature intelligence? Do you believe Gaia exists?

The Parrot Killer

08-10-2017 20:52
(21592)
Wake wrote:
Gaynor wrote:

Stick around and we can actually talk. I would have left myself after first reading a few postings but someone has to actually make an effort to read truth into the subject.

You will find that you get a negative response mostly because of past experience shows that people that know the least are usually the most adamantly supportive of the idea of a positive feedback loop. Were such a thing possible Earth would never have formed save as another Venus.

Venus is not the result of feedback loops either.

The high temperatures of Venus is simply because of it's dense atmosphere, like Death Valley on steroids.

The Parrot Killer

10-10-2017 04:50
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: The high temperatures of Venus is simply because of it's dense atmosphere....

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" can't figger science, alto it loves "sigh-ants".

Join the debate Doomsday 2020 Haart Report:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
COVID origins 'may have been tied' to China's bioweapons program: GOP report4328-12-2022 20:17
UN weather report: Climate woes bad and getting worse faster108-11-2022 18:24
Congressional UFO Report7204-07-2021 21:42
Trump disbanded it, but climate change panel regroups to release its report909-04-2019 00:01
New Climate Change Report Should Be a Wakeup Call306-04-2019 00:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact