Remember me
▼ Content

Don't make a choice that your children will regret

Don't make a choice that your children will regret06-11-2016 13:45
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
new piece in realclimate on the US elections,
http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2016/11/dont-make-a-choice-that-your-children-will-regret/#comments

I think the future of the world is at stake in this I get the feeling as with Brexit we could be at the start of a fact free dark age.

Dear US voters,

the world is holding its breath. The stakes are high in the upcoming US elections. At stake is a million times more than which email server one candidate used, or how another treated women. The future of humanity will be profoundly affected by your choice, for many generations to come.

IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
06-11-2016 14:27
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
spot wrote: new piece in realclimate on the US elections,

How about a more realistic piece, say, something out of Mad Magazine?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-11-2016 19:53
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
That's nice. That lets you ignore everything else he said. Good job keeping that bubble intact!
07-11-2016 20:37
(14389)
jwoodward48 wrote: That's nice. That lets you ignore everything else he said. Good job keeping that bubble intact!

It's the baselessness of his fear-mongering that enables me to ignore everything with confidence.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-11-2016 20:50
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
IBdaMann wrote:
jwoodward48 wrote: That's nice. That lets you ignore everything else he said. Good job keeping that bubble intact!

It's the baselessness of his fear-mongering that enables me to ignore everything with confidence.

The key phrase, of course, is "ignore everything". Everything that doesn't mesh with your view of reality. It's the bubble again.

"Heads on a science
Apart" - Coldplay, The Scientist

IBdaMann wrote:
No, science doesn't insist that, ergo I don't insist that.

I am the Ninja Scientist! Beware!
07-11-2016 23:52
(14389)
jwoodward48 wrote:The key phrase, of course, is "ignore everything".

The operative word is "baseless." You eat it up.

08-11-2016 11:46
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
I don't mind you spamming with your nonsense, it keeps this topic at the top where it belongs.
08-11-2016 14:18
(14389)
spot wrote: I don't mind you spamming with your nonsense, it keeps this topic at the top where it belongs.

I don't mind you trolling this site. It lets everyone know that there are still trolls out there.

08-11-2016 21:21
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
I don't mind you spamming with your nonsense, it keeps this topic at the top where it belongs.
08-11-2016 21:22
(14389)
spot wrote: I don't mind you spamming with your nonsense, it keeps this topic at the top where it belongs.

It looks like you are the troll who is spamming this site.

Join the debate Don't make a choice that your children will regret:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The deep state has a choice, destroy Trump, or help him get reelected113-09-2023 01:14
Chatbots sometimes make things up. Is AI's hallucination problem fixable?503-08-2023 13:20
Make A Donation If You Want To Have A Hint Of How The Current World Conflicts End113-07-2023 20:47
Gay couple adopted children in order to rape them and bragged about this021-01-2023 20:20
Ohio parents arrested after their children were found locked in bug-filled cage, holding a meth pipe1221-09-2022 00:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact