Remember me
▼ Content

Do you think UN Marxists will order America to build 250,000 air CO2 catpure factories costing

Do you think UN Marxists will order America to build 250,000 air CO2 catpure factories costing14-02-2019 17:23
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
billions of USD per factory which I guess amounts to quintillions of USD to capture 1 percent of annual CO2 emission at an operating cost of I guess hundreds of billions of USD while the rest of the world continue to spew CO2 so they can bankrupt America and bring on New World Order which is global domination by Russia, China, India, Brazil, Mexico, Africa and other non Anglo countries?

For starters, we'd need something like 250,000 such sky vacuums to remove just 1 percent of our carbon emissions

https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/the-problems-with-the-miracle-cure-of-sucking-carbon-out-of-the-air
Edited on 14-02-2019 17:25
14-02-2019 17:28
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
billions of USD per factory which I guess amounts to quintillions of USD to capture 1 percent of annual CO2 emission at an operating cost of I guess hundreds of billions of USD while the rest of the world continue to spew CO2 so they can bankrupt America and bring on New World Order which is global domination by Russia, China, India, Brazil, Mexico, Africa and other non Anglo countries?

For starters, we'd need something like 250,000 such sky vacuums to remove just 1 percent of our carbon emissions

https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/the-problems-with-the-miracle-cure-of-sucking-carbon-out-of-the-air

As you can see, the left is losing and they are getting more and more strident. They are making more and ever worse threats that we're all going to die. But they have gone the extra mile and now are so far out of the American mainstream that they are no longer relevent. No one is going to vote Democrat next year. They are dead and buried and we then have to start working on the almost 40% of the Congresspeople that are RINOs because they could win on the Republican ticket.
14-02-2019 21:38
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Wake wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

As you can see, the left is losing and they are getting more and more strident. They are making more and ever worse threats that we're all going to die. But they have gone the extra mile and now are so far out of the American mainstream that they are no longer relevent. No one is going to vote Democrat next year. They are dead and buried and we then have to start working on the almost 40% of the Congresspeople that are RINOs because they could win on the Republican ticket.

Even the Democrats are people, Wake. They will vote Democrat, just like they've always done.

The Church of Global Warming hasn't gone away. Neither has the Church of Green or the Church of Karl Marx.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 14-02-2019 21:39
14-02-2019 22:14
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Wake wrote:As you can see, the left is losing
and they are getting more and more strident.

That is due (at least in part) to their fervent belief in the Church of Karl Marx. His way is the way of compulsion... So is Satan's...

Wake wrote:
They are making more and ever worse threats that we're all going to die.

That they are.

Wake wrote:
But they have gone the extra mile and now are so far out of the American mainstream that they are no longer relevent.

They have a firm grip on America's government at this point. Now, they just need some Republican senators gone, and Trump gone, and they will have full control.

Wake wrote:
No one is going to vote Democrat next year.

A LOT of people are going to vote Democrat next year... Trust me...

Wake wrote:
They are dead and buried

A number of them are... A number of them are alive and well.

Wake wrote:
and we then have to start working on the almost 40% of the Congresspeople that are RINOs because they could win on the Republican ticket.

There are a lot of current Republicans who I would like to see gone. I would still take most of them over most any Democrat, however.

Join the debate Do you think UN Marxists will order America to build 250,000 air CO2 catpure factories costing:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
One World Order722-02-2024 01:11
Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..39201-12-2023 21:58
Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat32607-11-2023 19:16
You may not wave the American flag at any school, in the new Communist states of America128-08-2023 13:22
IBM wants to build a 100,000-qubit quantum computer326-05-2023 13:12
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact