GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Welcome to your new paradox.

Which is it dude?

1) The warmer it gets the more clouds we get, or
2) the colder it gets the more clouds we get?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/845901/climate-change-natural-global-warming-evidence-jennifer-marohasy

This paper is available from GeoResJ journal. But since the True Believers have their eyes tightly closed they won't notice it.

I wouldn't have noticed, if you hadn't posted it, because my favorite past time doesn't involve looking for propaganda on the Internet to support my AGW Denial belief.

But I did go read it, just the same.

According to your new hero, "global warming is a natural phenomenon which heats the globe in cycles – much like how Ice Ages have cooled Earth throughout history." Her thinking is that because the planet warmed a little during the Medieval period, that it must just be a natural phenomenon that comes and goes without any rhyme or reason. Just natural, like what happens to cause ice ages.

Oh yeah, did I mention that my model accurately calculates every glacial and interglacial period for the last 800,000 years? They can all be explained quite easily. Though I agree that it is natural, I don't agree that we can just throw our hands up and claim that humanity is not responsible.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
30-08-2017 18:43
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote: Yes, i worked out a model. I did that by first gathering all the data I needed.

Thank you for enlightening us on just how stupid you are. As if we didn't know.
31-08-2017 11:51
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote: Yes, i worked out a model. I did that by first gathering all the data I needed.

I suppose you would have designed the algorithm first, and then added the data? No, that's right. You wouldn't have done anything, because you aren't clever enough, and way to lazy.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
31-08-2017 14:27
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: Thank you for enlightening us...

I'll enlighten you, further.....
"don'T rump" has ascended to the toilet-throne of the kkk(always small letters) & became the "grand wizard". david duke(always small letters) has stepped down & is unable to say anything, except "me too, me too".
More enlightenment.....
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
31-08-2017 17:13
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

I suppose you would have designed the algorithm first, and then added the data? No, that's right. You wouldn't have done anything, because you aren't clever enough, and way to lazy.

I'm lazy but you designed a way to model 800,000 years of climate knowing nothing about your data sources. And you were so good at your modeling that it just happened to correspond with your master's voice.
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Denying the Deniers:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
A personal experience for climate change deniers23029-09-2023 14:37
There are some paid climate deniers in this forum to spread false information, ignore them13317-02-2020 07:16
Naomi Klein: 'Big Green Groups Are More Damaging Than Climate Deniers'313-08-2019 14:20
Reddit's science forum banned climate deniers. Why don't all newspapers do the same? (2013)921-11-2017 19:25
So, how many M2C2 deniers can you fit on the head of a needle?1018-07-2017 05:28
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact