Remember me
▼ Content

cost benefit analysis of burning fossil fuels and why fossil fuels should be massively subsidized

cost benefit analysis of burning fossil fuels and why fossil fuels should be massively subsidized06-01-2016 21:56
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
benefits:

1. more vegetation and higher crop yield and much more drought resistant crops due to less water requirements, especially the latter when provided with increased fertilizer, more phytoplanktons resulting in more vibrant marine biosphere and happier whales

2. warmer climate enabling the vast but sparsely populated northern lands to be available for habitation

3. much warmer nights and slightly warmer days, slightly warmer summers, much warmer winters resulting in much reduced seasonal and temporal physical and psychological stress and much reduced damage to crops from night time frosts

4. much less snow leading to happier people and much reduced damage to eyes from snow glare

costs:

none
Edited on 06-01-2016 22:06
06-01-2016 22:14
MK001
★☆☆☆☆
(64)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
benefits:

1. more vegetation and higher crop yield and much more drought resistant crops due to less water requirements, especially the latter when provided with increased fertilizer, more phytoplanktons resulting in more vibrant marine biosphere and happier whales

2. warmer climate enabling the vast but sparsely populated northern lands to be available for habitation

3. much warmer nights and slightly warmer days, slightly warmer summers, much warmer winters resulting in much reduced seasonal and temporal physical and psychological stress and much reduced damage to crops from night time frosts

4. much less snow leading to happier people and much reduced damage to eyes from snow glare

costs:

none

Stop for all our sakes; you are just throwing words at the screen now!
06-01-2016 22:17
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
100 years from now people will look back on today and speak of such stupidity shown by the left. If there are people who oppose good things, it is the left, because they must be mentally deranged

Edited on 06-01-2016 22:18
06-01-2016 22:26
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
If you look at the mainstream news, they always report the bad negative things, they never report the good positive things, they always paint the future as doom and gloom. But the reality is the contrary.
Edited on 06-01-2016 22:27
06-01-2016 23:07
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
If you look at the mainstream news, they always report the bad negative things, they never report the good positive things, they always paint the future as doom and gloom. But the reality is the contrary.

Bad news sells. Good news is boring.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-01-2016 23:29
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
Into the Night wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

Bad news causes depression.
06-01-2016 23:58
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

Bad news causes depression.

Also a good point.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate cost benefit analysis of burning fossil fuels and why fossil fuels should be massively subsidized:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Using fossil fuel is mass murder.!?3304-02-2024 08:12
Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..39201-12-2023 21:58
Faggy/trannie advertising scheme cost Bud Light stock 27 billion so far001-06-2023 04:18
Challenge to Biden 'Cost of Carbon' policy dismissed106-04-2023 02:08
BioGeoChemical analysis of manure piles...129-03-2022 22:01
Articles
Analysis - Explaining China's Climate Policy
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact