Remember me
▼ Content

Climatte Change For Idiots!

Climatte Change For Idiots!11-01-2018 07:56
Cleantech_Guide
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
Howdy good people!

Climate change is here and it's happening and we have to act now.
To start off i would like to do my part my spreading awareness to the entire world as i feel awareness is what the world is lacking in this segment right now.

With my effort to reach out all walks of life i have come up with something called as Climate Change for Idiots!

CC4I consists of questions with easy to understand answers that are fundamental to understanding climate change.Thus making it a handy tool for the ordinary Joe.

Here is one for you.
Are climate change and global warming one and the same? If Yes why are we experiencing colder winters this year.
Do Check my blog and help me make it better.http://www.cleantech.guide/p/cc4i/1887/
Edited on 11-01-2018 08:12
11-01-2018 09:07
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4672)
Cleantech_Guide wrote:
Howdy good people!

Define 'climate change' or 'global warming' without using circular definitions. It is not necessary to act on meaningless buzz phrases.
Cleantech_Guide wrote:
To start off i would like to do my part my spreading awareness to the entire world as i feel awareness is what the world is lacking in this segment right now.

The Church of Global Warming is worldwide. Everyone is aware of your buzz phrases.
Cleantech_Guide wrote:
With my effort to reach out all walks of life i have come up with something called as Climate Change for Idiots!

Writing a blog for yourself?
Cleantech_Guide wrote:
CC4I consists of questions with easy to understand answers that are fundamental to understanding climate change.Thus making it a handy tool for the ordinary Joe.

Same old 'answers' to the same old non-problem. You are just preaching the same old religion that your fellow believers in the Church of Global Warming preach.
Cleantech_Guide wrote:
Here is one for you.
Are climate change and global warming one and the same?

Yes. They are both meaningless buzz phrases.
Cleantech_Guide wrote:
If Yes why are we experiencing colder winters this year.
...deleted advertisement...

It's called winter (singular). There is only one winter per year. It's not a particularly cold one either. Just happens to be cold on the east coast at the moment. Even Florida got some snow. Just a couple of weeks ago I was amazed at how warm Las Vegas was this winter.

Weather is not climate.

The Parrot Killer
11-01-2018 10:47
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1002)
Cleantech_Guide wrote:
Howdy good people!

Here is one for you.
Are climate change and global warming one and the same? If Yes why are we experiencing colder winters this year.
Do Check my blog and help me make it better.http://www.cleantech.guide/p/cc4i/1887/

What do you consider to be the single most scary effect of a slightly warmer world?

I need a single thing. Then we can look at it in detail.
11-01-2018 16:58
litesong
★★★★★
(2160)
Cleantech_Guide wrote: http://www.cleantech.guide/p/cc4i/1887/
From your given website:
When we talk of global warming, we are thus referring only to the increasing atmospheric temperature.
///////
When talking about present Earth man-made global warming, it is about lower atmospheric average temperature increasing AND high atmosphere average temperature cooling AND ocean average temperature increases AND land average temperature increases.
///////
Also, you have ran into a website heavily populated with old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners & some many time(plus 1) threateners. Tread here if you don't mind verbal combat..... & some threats..... hopefully NOT more dastardly immoral actions.
Edited on 11-01-2018 17:06
11-01-2018 17:36
James_
★★★☆☆
(693)
Tim the plumber wrote:
Cleantech_Guide wrote:
Howdy good people!

Here is one for you.

What do you consider to be the single most scary effect of a slightly warmer world?

With me, I'd say we start heading towards an unavoidable ice age. Scientists know they happen at 100,000 year intervals (approx.) but not why.
11-01-2018 18:07
Wake
★★★★★
(2944)
Cleantech_Guide wrote:
Howdy good people!

Here is one for you.

You define climate as: " temperature, air pressure, humidity, precipitation, sunshine, cloudiness, and wind. "

Are you suggesting that air pressure will change? And if so how? Is it your opinion that the atmosphere is getting thicker? Likewise humidity - where is a long term record of humidity across the globe? And why would humidity be effected by anything more than temperature since that controls the amount of moisture the atmosphere can hold?

You have the same problem with the other factors you describe. Actually "climate change" is used to describe global warming because most people can see that it is cold and think that they could use a little warming.

The Earth's surface temperature hasn't been rising for the last 39 years - since the environmentalists took over NASA and decided that if they lie enough they could make everyone listen to them.

We especially like the 97% of all scientists believe in it part. That number started at a meeting of 4,000 scientists who met at the first IPCC meeting. Upon exit they polled all of them and only 39 had a positive or negative answer. The rest all stated no opinion because there was insufficient data. The source of that number changed several time ending up and as being the number of research papers published. The really great thing about that was that no one could get a research grant unless they made it clear that they believe there was AGW. Also NASA purposely misrepresented the majority of papers as "for" when the authors usually came up with "no results" or "no AGW". Scientists had to SUE NASA to get them to remove their names from the "for" column.

Now that Trump is in research grants are actually being handed out to real research and not back patters.

http://notrickszone.com/2018/01/01/150-non-global-warming-graphs-from-2017-pummel-claims-of-unusual-modern-warmth/#sthash.xOMSjuoT.XzS7Gm4L.dpbs

The Oregon Petition has more than 30,000 signatures ALL from degreed scientists including more than 9,000 PhD's including 3 Nobel Prize winners. This petition that among other things says, "There is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing, or will in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth's atmosphere and disruption of the Earth's climate."

How many IPCC scientists are saying climate change is real? 2,500 and most of them are not scientists at all but rather politicians who can gain very real power with scare tactics.

Here is a question for you - why would you start a blog when you so clearly do not understand what you are speaking of?
11-01-2018 18:26
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4672)
Tim the plumber wrote:
Cleantech_Guide wrote:
Howdy good people!

Here is one for you.

[color=navy]

Because the real goal of the Church of Global Warming isn't to prevent it. You and I know that warmer times tend to produce better crop yields, better economies, etc.

The real goal of the Church of Global Warming is tied to it's parent church, the Church of Karl Marx.

The Parrot Killer
11-01-2018 18:27
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4672)
James_ wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Cleantech_Guide wrote:
Howdy good people!

Here is one for you.

With me, I'd say we start heading towards an unavoidable ice age. Scientists know they happen at 100,000 year intervals (approx.) but not why.

Guess we don't need to worry. The last ice age ended a mere 12,000 years ago.

The Parrot Killer
11-01-2018 18:40
James_
★★★☆☆
(693)
James_ wrote:

Into the Night wrote:
Guess we don't need to worry. The last ice age ended a mere 12,000 years ago.

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" wiffed:

12-01-2018 02:53
litesong
★★★★★
(2160)
James_ wrote: "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" wiffed:
Glad to commend your devotion to.... accuracy.

Join the debate Climatte Change For Idiots!:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Will Arctic summers be ice-free in this century?

Yes

No

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact