Remember me
▼ Content

ClimateCoop - Blockchain based collaboration & governance platform enabling dynamic community develop

ClimateCoop - Blockchain based collaboration & governance platform enabling dynamic community development 07-03-2018 12:32
bercinho
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
Dear Community,

We would like to ask for your help!

We are participating in a competition organized by the Climate CoLab (MIT & UN organization) and have reached the final rounds of public voting.

Our proposal the "ClimateCoop – The Climate Consortium Blockchain" is a "Blockchain based collaboration & governance platform enabling dynamic community development & project formation for SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals as defined by the UN), e.g. ClimateAction".

In case you agree & like our approach please help by registering & voting for it. Would you rather prefer another proposal in the competition then of course feel free to vote for that.

Please go to http://www.climatecoop.com to see the proposal & access the icon to vote and also discover other proposals.

Even if you are not interested in voting, we would still suggest to explore & experience the excellent Climate CoLab platform for other activities and opportunities.

Many Thanks for your kind attention,

Bertalan
07-03-2018 19:36
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
bercinho wrote:
Dear Community,

We would like to ask for your help!

We are participating in a competition organized by the Climate CoLab (MIT & UN organization) and have reached the final rounds of public voting.

Our proposal the "ClimateCoop – The Climate Consortium Blockchain" is a "Blockchain based collaboration & governance platform enabling dynamic community development & project formation for SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals as defined by the UN), e.g. ClimateAction".

In case you agree & like our approach please help by registering & voting for it. Would you rather prefer another proposal in the competition then of course feel free to vote for that.

Please go to http://www.climatecoop.com to see the proposal & access the icon to vote and also discover other proposals.

Even if you are not interested in voting, we would still suggest to explore & experience the excellent Climate CoLab platform for other activities and opportunities.

Many Thanks for your kind attention,

Bertalan

One would have thought that you would have read a little of the debate here before publishing a 10th grade "We're all going to die if we don't do anything" posting.

Climate change is a hoax and while the idea of saving energy certainly has many good points it's hardly something that is a life or death situation.
07-03-2018 21:59
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
Has anybody actually visited this site?

I am loath to do so as it is clearly going to be the usual fashion scam greenie drivel. But I might just be wrong... so if anybody does go there mine some quotes and come back.

Edited on 07-03-2018 21:59
07-03-2018 22:46
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Tim the plumber wrote:

I am loath to do so as it is clearly going to be the usual fashion scam greenie drivel. But I might just be wrong... so if anybody does go there mine some quotes and come back.

I'm not going to sites that suspiciously look like hacking sites. My brother's computer is always getting hacked when he goes to the weirdo sites. Another friend keeps getting hacked when he gets these pictures of puppies and kittens. Every time he sends me a picture I do a scan of my computer and find crap that is looking for bank records and the like.

This looks like a job for litebrain.
07-03-2018 22:48
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Tim the plumber wrote:

I went to the site...did some skimming and some slow reading. can't actually figure out exactly what it is they are trying to do. I did find this scary little quote though. I damn sure want nothing to do with this outfit, and I hope their project will crash and burn.

The matrix governance approach (horizontal & vertical governance) will be freeing up a capacity burden at the UN, where focus could be shifted purely on global policy development & roll out on the Platform without the necessity to engage and discuss on lower levels. Aggregation of data and results will be fully supported by the Platform and provide a highly accurate and reliable insight with all the latest analytics & reporting capabilities to support decision-making processes.
07-03-2018 22:55
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:

I went to the site...did some skimming and some slow reading. can't actually figure out exactly what it is they are trying to do. I did find this scary little quote though. I damn sure want nothing to do with this outfit, and I hope their project will crash and burn.

The matrix governance approach (horizontal & vertical governance) will be freeing up a capacity burden at the UN, where focus could be shifted purely on global policy development & roll out on the Platform without the necessity to engage and discuss on lower levels. Aggregation of data and results will be fully supported by the Platform and provide a highly accurate and reliable insight with all the latest analytics & reporting capabilities to support decision-making processes.

This looks very much like:

"It is rotten and dismal that a world of so many hundred million people should be ruled by a single caste that has the power to lead millions to life or to death, indeed on a whim...This caste has spun its web over the entire earth; capitalism recognizes no national boundaries...Capitalism has learned nothing from recent events and wants to learn nothing, because it places its own interests ahead of those of the other millions. Can one blame those millions for standing up for their own interests, and only for those interests? Can one blame them for striving to forge an international community whose purpose is the struggle against corrupt capitalism? Can one condemn a large segment of the educated Stürmer youth for protesting against the greatest ability? Is it not an abomination that people with the most brilliant intellectual gifts should sink into poverty and disintegrate, while others dissipate, squander, and waste the money that could help them? ... You say the old propertied class also worked hard for what it has. Granted, that may be true in many cases. But do you also know about the conditions under which workers were living during the period when capitalism "earned" its fortune?" Joseph Goebbels.
08-03-2018 10:33
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:

I think I can translate;

The process will take a form which will allow a small group, extermally organised, to dominate the proceedings and direct the flow ofthe policy through many different ovelapping committees which will be able to exclude anybody with their own mind by spewing out PC drivel 'till they go away.
08-03-2018 17:11
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Tim the plumber wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:

I think I can translate;

The process will take a form which will allow a small group, extermally organised, to dominate the proceedings and direct the flow ofthe policy through many different ovelapping committees which will be able to exclude anybody with their own mind by spewing out PC drivel 'till they go away.

But James and litebrain are crying because Trump gave them the finger and will not participate in their madness.
08-03-2018 20:25
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimey slimebarf stutterin stutterin steenky skunky filthy vile reprobate rootin(& rottin) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: James and litebrain are crying because Trump gave them the finger and will not participate in their madness.
"don'T rump" has many trips of madness, while he trips along. On a long dim path(causing his trips) of 2000+ lies(& lengthening), many assaults of women, minorities & U.S. betrayals while walking with "put-it-in", "don'T rump" hijacks freedom from those who deserve freedom.
"don'T rump" defines new methods of shutting down democratic debate, after ascending to the toilet-throne of the kkk(always small letters). "don'T rump" has become the grand wizard(always small letters) of the kkk(always small letters).
///////
With the peso propagation of propaganda poop by wild eyed right wing authoritarian blowhards, "don'T rump" says we don' neet no term limits na more. "don'T rump" declares himself "ruler forever". Democracy has run its course.... so says "don'T rump", king of 2000+ lies, whose universal wreckage of the U.S. gov't, parks, monuments, & many other lands is applauded by "re-pubic-lick-uns". With the Courts saying that re-pubic-lick-un's re-districting is illegal, the only way re-pubic-lick-uns won't have a major downturn in numbers come November elections, is if re-pubic-lick-uns cancel the vote all-to-gether. Ah..... re-pubic-lick-uns liak dat drastic dead idea.
10-03-2018 00:45
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimey slimebarf stutterin stutterin steenky skunky filthy vile reprobate rootin(& rottin) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: James and litebrain are crying because Trump gave them the finger and will not participate in their madness.
"don'T rump" has many trips of madness, while he trips along. On a long dim path(causing his trips) of 2000+ lies(& lengthening), many assaults of women, minorities & U.S. betrayals while walking with "put-it-in", "don'T rump" hijacks freedom from those who deserve freedom.
"don'T rump" defines new methods of shutting down democratic debate, after ascending to the toilet-throne of the kkk(always small letters). "don'T rump" has become the grand wizard(always small letters) of the kkk(always small letters).
///////
With the peso propagation of propaganda poop by wild eyed right wing authoritarian blowhards, "don'T rump" says we don' neet no term limits na more. "don'T rump" declares himself "ruler forever". Democracy has run its course.... so says "don'T rump", king of 2000+ lies, whose universal wreckage of the U.S. gov't, parks, monuments, & many other lands is applauded by "re-pubic-lick-uns". With the Courts saying that re-pubic-lick-un's re-districting is illegal, the only way re-pubic-lick-uns won't have a major downturn in numbers come November elections, is if re-pubic-lick-uns cancel the vote all-to-gether. Ah..... re-pubic-lick-uns liak dat drastic dead idea.

I don't think they understand that to feed millions of hungry people starts with low cost desalination and salt tolerant food crops. And without people deciding to limit how many kids they have, that would fail too.
Overpopulation is possibly the number 1 problem in our world but numbers are needed because there is always the threat of invasion.
10-03-2018 01:58
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
James___ wrote:
litesong wrote: Democracy has run its course.... so says "don'T rump", king of 2000+ lies....if re-pubic-lick-uns cancel the vote all-to-gether. Ah..... re-pubic-lick-uns liak dat drastic dead idea.

Overpopulation is possibly the number 1 problem in our world....
communist chinese(always small letters), who murdered, tortured & starved to death, 100 million of their own BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN, & BABIES, just tol' ever-body NOT to have more than 1 baby. So's the rest of the dictators can control pop, just as easily. With right wing authoritarians takin' ov'r democracies, one man dicatorships ain't far away.... & pop control, too.
10-03-2018 02:17
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
James___ wrote:
litesong wrote: Democracy has run its course.... so says "don'T rump", king of 2000+ lies....if re-pubic-lick-uns cancel the vote all-to-gether. Ah..... re-pubic-lick-uns liak dat drastic dead idea.

communist chinese(always small letters), who murdered, tortured & starved to death, 100 million of their own BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN, & BABIES, just tol' ever-body NOT to have more than 1 baby. So's the rest of the dictators can control pop, just as easily. With right wing authoritarians takin' ov'r democracies, one man dicatorships ain't far away.... & pop control, too.

This is a perfect example of liberalism to excess. He used an example of the strongest communist regime in the world and then tells us that they were Republicans. The Russians murdered the entire middle class - some 56 million people and he calls it Republicans in action.

Trump rolls back the liberal mandate of free birth control and free abortions and this piece of dog excrement tells us how "democracies" are murdering people to control population.

litebrain - you better hope and prey that I never meet you.
10-03-2018 20:00
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
James___ wrote:

This is a perfect example of liberalism to excess. He used an example of the strongest communist regime in the world and then tells us that they were Republicans. The Russians murdered the entire middle class - some 56 million people and he calls it Republicans in action.

Trump rolls back the liberal mandate of free birth control and free abortions and this piece of dog excrement tells us how "democracies" are murdering people to control population.

...Wake,
..I've had people tell me that using measures to protect against unwanted pregnancies should be ignored. This is because there is no method that is 100% effective. The numbers for abortions is staggering. And as unfortunate as it is people do need to understand that our planet is over populated.
..At the same time the rich benefit from an ever increasing population, more consumers.

...@litesong,
..This is from the National Geographic and is a part of a series on how the world's freshwater resources are stressed. If efforts to help impoverished people that live near salt water can work, it would be like putting a band aid on a bad cut if people don't start considering how birth rates and populations can outstrip an opportunity to improve living conditions for those who live in poverty.

..Getting to the Source

.."We see the rivers in many parts of the world moving into crisis," said study co-leader Charles Vörösmarty, a water researcher at the City College of New York in New York City.

.."Wherever there are substantial densities of people, wherever there is substantial cropland, and wherever there is intense industrialization—this is precisely where we found the problems," he added.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/100930-freshwater-river-map-security-risks/

The numbers on abortions in the U.S. from the CDC and yep, people need to think a little more often IMHO;
Abortion Surveillance—Findings and Reports

Abortion Surveillance 2014

In 2014, 652,639 legal induced abortions were reported to CDC from 49 reporting areas. The abortion rate for 2014 was 12.1 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44 years, and the abortion ratio was 186 abortions per 1,000 live births.

https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/data_stats/abortion.htm
Edited on 10-03-2018 20:16
10-03-2018 22:04
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
James___ wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
James___ wrote:

...Wake,
..I've had people tell me that using measures to protect against unwanted pregnancies should be ignored. This is because there is no method that is 100% effective. The numbers for abortions is staggering. And as unfortunate as it is people do need to understand that our planet is over populated.
..At the same time the rich benefit from an ever increasing population, more consumers.

...@litesong,
..This is from the National Geographic and is a part of a series on how the world's freshwater resources are stressed. If efforts to help impoverished people that live near salt water can work, it would be like putting a band aid on a bad cut if people don't start considering how birth rates and populations can outstrip an opportunity to improve living conditions for those who live in poverty.

..Getting to the Source

.."We see the rivers in many parts of the world moving into crisis," said study co-leader Charles Vörösmarty, a water researcher at the City College of New York in New York City.

.."Wherever there are substantial densities of people, wherever there is substantial cropland, and wherever there is intense industrialization—this is precisely where we found the problems," he added.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/100930-freshwater-river-map-security-risks/

The numbers on abortions in the U.S. from the CDC and yep, people need to think a little more often IMHO;
Abortion Surveillance—Findings and Reports

Abortion Surveillance 2014

In 2014, 652,639 legal induced abortions were reported to CDC from 49 reporting areas. The abortion rate for 2014 was 12.1 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44 years, and the abortion ratio was 186 abortions per 1,000 live births.

https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/data_stats/abortion.htm

James - I'd like to point out that it is YOUR opinion that the world is overpopulated. They have been saying this since the 1960's when the world had 3 trillion population to now when there is about 10 trillion. What has happened? There are fewer starving people today than at that time. As a whole the living standards of the world have increased.

In 1895 it required 260 hours of work to earn a bicycle. Today it take only a little over 7 hours of labor. A 100 piece dinner set took 44 hours of labor to pay for and today: 3.6 hours. You can buy a complete set of the Encyclopedia Britannica for a quarter of the price you could then and even a Steinway PIANO for half the price despite being made in the same manner.

The lifespan of individuals on the whole has increased 10 years or more.

With the population increasing over 3 fold people are now so well fed that they can use FOOD production to produce synthetic fuel.

So while you are imagining of overpopulation in the world you might want to actually think about it instead.
10-03-2018 22:13
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Trillion??!!????

Edited on 10-03-2018 22:13
10-03-2018 22:59
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Trillion??!!????

My mistake - Billion.

The idea is that despite dire predictions by lunatics the world is a better place to live in today than 100 years ago.

We have far more energy and home comforts than ever before. So what do we get from the negatavists? "It won't last."

What do we get from the liberal racists? "We need to have people only have a child with a birth license". (And these licenses will ONLY be given to white northwestern European races.)

The entire Democrat Party is based on white southern Democrat Party who was totally supported by the Klu Klux Klan. So you suppose they do that to ask forgiveness of blacks?

Perhaps a large part of this Climate Change hoax is to generate ever growing fear among the common people who are basically incapable of understanding the science and resort to just taking the word of "authorities" not believing that "scientists" would lie to them.
10-03-2018 23:36
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Trillion??!!????

My mistake - Billion.

The idea is that despite dire predictions by lunatics the world is a better place to live in today than 100 years ago.

We have far more energy and home comforts than ever before. So what do we get from the negatavists? "It won't last."

What do we get from the liberal racists? "We need to have people only have a child with a birth license". (And these licenses will ONLY be given to white northwestern European races.)

The entire Democrat Party is based on white southern Democrat Party who was totally supported by the Klu Klux Klan. So you suppose they do that to ask forgiveness of blacks?

Perhaps a large part of this Climate Change hoax is to generate ever growing fear among the common people who are basically incapable of understanding the science and resort to just taking the word of "authorities" not believing that "scientists" would lie to them.

You sound like a nutcase wake. Democrats sleep with the KKK and vote in a black man for 2 terms. I can see why you and ITN get along. You don't let not knowing what you're talking about keep you from rupture mouth.
10-03-2018 23:58
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
James___ wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Trillion??!!????

My mistake - Billion.

You sound like a nutcase wake. Democrats sleep with the KKK and vote in a black man for 2 terms. I can see why you and ITN get along. You don't let not knowing what you're talking about keep you from rupture mouth.

I see you're a real student of history.

"In the early 1990s, the Klan was estimated to have between 6,000 and 10,000 active members, mostly in the Deep South."

"The debate over Confederate symbols and monuments was reignited in June 2015, after Dylann Roof killed nine African-Americans in a Charleston, S.C., church in an attempt to "start a race war.""

"It escalated again Aug. 12, 2017, when a group of about 50 Ku Klux Klan members and other white nationalists rallied to protest the planned removal of a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee from a public park in Charlottesville, Va. The white nationalists were met by a crowd of about 1,000 counter-protesters. After the rally dispersed, a car plowed into a group near the city's downtown mall, killing a 32-year-old woman."

Eric Foner, a Columbia University history professor, noted the Klan was a "military force."

"In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party, the planter class, and all those who desired restoration of white supremacy," he said. "Its purposes were political, but political in the broadest sense, for it sought to affect power relations, both public and private, throughout Southern society."

But what do you care as long as you can make up a world of your own?
11-03-2018 02:46
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Wake wrote:
James___ wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Trillion??!!????

My mistake - Billion.

"In the early 1990s, the Klan was estimated to have between 6,000 and 10,000 active members, mostly in the Deep South."

"The debate over Confederate symbols and monuments was reignited in June 2015, after Dylann Roof killed nine African-Americans in a Charleston, S.C., church in an attempt to "start a race war.""

"It escalated again Aug. 12, 2017, when a group of about 50 Ku Klux Klan members and other white nationalists rallied to protest the planned removal of a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee from a public park in Charlottesville, Va. The white nationalists were met by a crowd of about 1,000 counter-protesters. After the rally dispersed, a car plowed into a group near the city's downtown mall, killing a 32-year-old woman."

Eric Foner, a Columbia University history professor, noted the Klan was a "military force."

"In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party, the planter class, and all those who desired restoration of white supremacy," he said. "Its purposes were political, but political in the broadest sense, for it sought to affect power relations, both public and private, throughout Southern society."

Wake wrote:
... the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party,

For all I know you are a white supremist. You know their history a little too well. You keep saying that I'm a bad person because you know about white supremacy. You know ALL about it.
I've been working on other things. Am sure your white supremist groups are being watched. Probably why they haven't done more.
11-03-2018 17:13
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
James___ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James___ wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Trillion??!!????

My mistake - Billion.

Wake wrote:
... the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party,

For all I know you are a white supremist. You know their history a little too well. You keep saying that I'm a bad person because you know about white supremacy. You know ALL about it.
I've been working on other things. Am sure your white supremist groups are being watched. Probably why they haven't done more.

Yeah, I see your memory is impaired as well. I'm not white.

Join the debate ClimateCoop - Blockchain based collaboration & governance platform enabling dynamic community develop:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Physicists 'entangle' individual molecules for the first time, bringing about a new platform for 1721-12-2023 13:02
The Technology Team & Some Entities Was, Are Preventing The Messiah To Save The World1702-08-2023 06:23
3D DESIGN WITH TEXT-BASED AI314-05-2023 00:11
Afghanistan & Climate Change430-03-2023 21:59
What is the cause of climate change based on the greenhouse gas theory?8204-02-2023 20:51
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact