Remember me
▼ Content

Climate study warns of vanishing safety window—here's why

Climate study warns of vanishing safety window—here's why13-03-2019 03:52
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/environment/2019/03/climate-change-model-warns-of-difficult-future/
13-03-2019 04:15
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
I noticed that the article is from National Geographic.

It is summarily dismissed. I won't read it. I won't waste my time.

National Geographic used to be an excellent publication. Then readership declined, they got desperate and were one of the first casualties of the Church of Global Warming. They sold out their credibility and now cannot bring themselves to allow any science, or even any honesty, to creep into the text of their articles.

What a shame.
13-03-2019 17:18
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
I noticed that the article is from National Geographic.

It is summarily dismissed. I won't read it. I won't waste my time.

National Geographic used to be an excellent publication. Then readership declined, they got desperate and were one of the first casualties of the Church of Global Warming. They sold out their credibility and now cannot bring themselves to allow any science, or even any honesty, to creep into the text of their articles.

What a shame.

Yup, I don't read that publication anymore either... I also dismiss any Wikipedia article on sight, as they are often incomplete, inaccurate, and can be edited by virtually anyone. I also find it funny that if one watches any video on YouTube relating to global warming, they always put a little banner below it linking you to the Wikipedia page about global warming (to correct "misinformation" about the topic). Brainwashing, much??!!
13-03-2019 21:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
'Safety window'? Is that like...you know... a windshield or something? It is to protect the Church of Global Warming from crashing? Why is it vanishing? Is it eroding from all that sulfur dioxide the British want to pump into the atmosphere?

Join the debate Climate study warns of vanishing safety window—here's why:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Free window estimates? How exactly would anyone give me a window estimate019-09-2023 21:13
The Correct Call From The Authority Must Let Everyone Self Study & Dealing With Corona Virus COVID122-02-2021 07:24
The USA Is Vanishing Because Top Leaders, Military Go Against Their Own Principle Amendment417-02-2021 18:31
Doctors to study possible long-term effects on patients that died from COVID-19428-08-2020 06:09
How To Make Religions Better Easier For People To Study To Understand By The Savior127-08-2020 05:25
Articles
Barack Obama: Energy Independence and the Safety of Our Planet
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact