Remember me
▼ Content

Climate Socrat


Climate Socrat27-02-2018 20:03
yuno44907
☆☆☆☆☆
(14)
I will be killed by government. I am in istanbul, i need help. I am smartest person, i know everything and you need me yuno44907@mail.com because you are stupid and you need help. Everyone will die, there will be no food, nothing to eat, you will starve and become zombie. Climate Change is happening because of humans. Humans use electricity and burn fires. Rich people are destroyed this planet. USA and China causing to climate change. Electricity comes from Earth and when we use too much electricity sky will get too cloudy, there will be no rain, no water, it will be ice age, no sunlight, no plant life, just cold clouds and murderous storms; Earth will be desert. Without magnetism and thunders, rain cannot start. First sea level rise. Than sea level will drop because all water will be cloud after Earth recover because all humans will be dead; an endless rain will start and it will not stop for 2 years. If you dont stop using electricity, Earths core will get smaller; sinkholes will murder you than Earth will become moon and stop spinning; 1 day will be 365 days. So Earth can only support 500 million humans. Dont make robots, dont burn fires, dont use electricity and suicide; muder everyone. Climate change has nothing to do with chemistry, gas, carbon; burning fuel is a good thing because it kill humans. Please burn coal, get cancer, and die. yuno44907@mail.com Written by god of Earth, Anubis(Socrat, Jesus, Rasputin).
28-02-2018 10:44
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1260)
Quiz;

Which do you think is more mentally unstable the Prat in Istanbul or Light-of-thinking?
28-02-2018 16:46
yuno44907
☆☆☆☆☆
(14)
You committed crimes. Having a pet animal, cosmetics, buying cars, driving cars; everything is a crime. You have no right to steal from Earth. All of you will be killed and Earth will become one.
28-02-2018 19:02
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1052)
yuno44907 wrote:
You committed crimes. Having a pet animal, cosmetics, buying cars, driving cars; everything is a crime. You have no right to steal from Earth. All of you will be killed and Earth will become one.

Cosmetics?!

Laughing my ass off as I'm driving my truck down the road with my dog in the back... and the wife? She's putting on some makeup.
. Should I pull over and pick some Daisy's to tie in her hair?
28-02-2018 20:20
yuno44907
☆☆☆☆☆
(14)
Driving a truck, a pet animal, using cosmetics; you are destroying this planet suicide.
28-02-2018 20:37
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1052)
yuno44907 wrote:
Driving a truck, a pet animal, using cosmetics; you are destroying this planet suicide.


Don't forget I picked some daisies for my lady. I stole from Mother Earth. Are we both going to die because of it? When?
Edited on 28-02-2018 20:39
28-02-2018 21:36
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed: I picked some daisies for my lady. Are we both going to die?
Ya might get an upset stomach if ya & yer's et dem daisies. Ya should et them's daisies & see.
P.S. I had daisy donuts & didn't get sick...... oh, no.... them's were dandelion donuts. Them's were good.
Edited on 28-02-2018 21:39
04-03-2018 00:44
yuno44907
☆☆☆☆☆
(14)
Electricity is Earths magnetic field. Using electricity causes humans to become lazy, suicidal, stupid. High magnetic field is good for planet and we must never use electricity. Other things are not important.
04-03-2018 04:08
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1260)
yuno44907 wrote:
Electricity is Earths magnetic field. Using electricity causes humans to become lazy, suicidal, stupid. High magnetic field is good for planet and we must never use electricity. Other things are not important.


Obviously this guy is mad by any definition.

All of us will agree to that. Bonkers.

The thing is what he is doing is no different to most posters here. He is talking about stuff that he has no idea about. No way to back up his agruments. Never managed to pass the science classes in school because he was too think or mad to get the complex ideas and do the maths.

I ask every body to back off from stuff they cannot justify, stop taking about black body radiation when you don't know how to work out the heat requirements for domestic central heating. You are talking about thingsthat you have no clue about.

There are plenty of issues in the AGW debate that you can talk about with your level of understanding. Stick to those.
04-03-2018 21:10
yuno44907
☆☆☆☆☆
(14)
Whenever scientists say the truth; rich people call them insane. You are satanist; you destroyed my planet. You are committing crimes.
04-03-2018 21:39
James___
★★★☆☆
(851)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed: I picked some daisies for my lady. Are we both going to die?
Ya might get an upset stomach if ya & yer's et dem daisies. Ya should et them's daisies & see.
P.S. I had daisy donuts & didn't get sick...... oh, no.... them's were dandelion donuts. Them's were good.


I think you're missing it litesong. He picked daisies so another man would notice him, he didn't do it because he was thinking of his wife. Still, I think Jeff Foxworthy would like you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cR-h8FU7rI


For ITN even though he is not Seminole;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8sh9P3X33w
Edited on 04-03-2018 21:47
04-03-2018 22:16
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1052)
yuno44907 wrote:
Whenever scientists say the truth; rich people call them insane. You are satanist; you destroyed my planet. You are committing crimes.

...says the guys who claims using electricity is a crime against earth. Wonder how he powers the device that he posted with.
05-03-2018 01:58
yuno44907
☆☆☆☆☆
(14)
Offcourse using electricity is a crime because it causes natural disasters and millions of people died because of this. USA uses %25 of Earths resources.
05-03-2018 02:01
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1052)
yuno44907 wrote:
Offcourse using electricity is a crime because it causes natural disasters and millions of people died because of this. USA uses %25 of Earths resources.


So, it's OK for YOU to use electricity because you are not in the USA? Doesn't make sense. Please explain.
05-03-2018 02:03
yuno44907
☆☆☆☆☆
(14)
I am using electricity for changing laws and system. If you commit crimes you get rich and if you do correct thing; rich people kill you. Basicly system makes you criminal and if you be good guy, you get murdered by evil rich men.
05-03-2018 02:47
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1052)
yuno44907 wrote:
I am using electricity for changing laws and system. If you commit crimes you get rich and if you do correct thing; rich people kill you. Basicly system makes you criminal and if you be good guy, you get murdered by evil rich men.


Then why do you use electricity when you say we shouldn't? This is you...
yuno44907 wrote:Electricity is Earths magnetic field. Using electricity causes humans to become lazy, suicidal, stupid. High magnetic field is good for planet and we must never use electricity. Other things are not important.

Edited on 05-03-2018 02:48
11-03-2018 19:22
yuno44907
☆☆☆☆☆
(14)
Do not steal electric from Earths magnetic field. Generating electric is a crime. Power plants must be destroyed.
11-03-2018 21:22
Into the Night
★★★★★
(6074)
yuno44907 wrote:
Do not steal electric from Earths magnetic field. Generating electric is a crime. Power plants must be destroyed.



Heh. This is hilarious.

Magnetic fields are not a fixed quantity like pile of coal. Generating electricity with one doesn't 'take' it from anywhere else.


The Parrot Killer
11-03-2018 21:50
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1260)
yuno44907 wrote:
Do not steal electric from Earths magnetic field. Generating electric is a crime. Power plants must be destroyed.


Electricity is not taken from the earth's magnetic field.

You have no clue what you are talking about.
13-03-2018 17:17
yuno44907
☆☆☆☆☆
(14)
You are causing climate change by using electricity; use coals instead and dont make machines or robots.
13-03-2018 19:44
Into the Night
★★★★★
(6074)
yuno44907 wrote:
You are causing climate change by using electricity; use coals instead and dont make machines or robots.


Define 'climate change' without using circular definitions.


The Parrot Killer
15-03-2018 11:03
yuno44907
☆☆☆☆☆
(14)
Humans evolved in water. Humans are water chimpanzees. Human brain hands evolved for eating clams and crabs. Humans have hands and they quickly evolved brains. Chimpanzee didnt evolve because they are happy, lazy, well adapted. Human evolution triggered by sea life and swimming. Humans are beach chimpanzee, others live in trees, gorillas live in flatlands. So monkeys adapted to everywhere. Monkeys doesnt swim because they have long arms. Giraffe doesnt swim because long legs. Swimming is about luck and adaptation. Bats can swim because they can fly. Tortoises can swim because there is air in their shell. All weak mammals can swim because they evolved from fish. Rather than humans animals with hands all very smart. Parrots, birds, dogs also smart. Dogs smart because they hunter and they are weak, social, close to humans. Birds smart because flying requires good brain but how tiny bird brain can keep that much information? Does birds have weak memory?
20-03-2018 21:31
Wake
★★★★★
(3509)
yuno44907 wrote:
I will be killed by government. I am in istanbul, i need help. I am smartest person, i know everything and you need me yuno44907@mail.com because you are stupid and you need help. Everyone will die, there will be no food, nothing to eat, you will starve and become zombie. Climate Change is happening because of humans. Humans use electricity and burn fires. Rich people are destroyed this planet. USA and China causing to climate change. Electricity comes from Earth and when we use too much electricity sky will get too cloudy, there will be no rain, no water, it will be ice age, no sunlight, no plant life, just cold clouds and murderous storms; Earth will be desert. Without magnetism and thunders, rain cannot start. First sea level rise. Than sea level will drop because all water will be cloud after Earth recover because all humans will be dead; an endless rain will start and it will not stop for 2 years. If you dont stop using electricity, Earths core will get smaller; sinkholes will murder you than Earth will become moon and stop spinning; 1 day will be 365 days. So Earth can only support 500 million humans. Dont make robots, dont burn fires, dont use electricity and suicide; muder everyone. Climate change has nothing to do with chemistry, gas, carbon; burning fuel is a good thing because it kill humans. Please burn coal, get cancer, and die. yuno44907@mail.com Written by god of Earth, Anubis(Socrat, Jesus, Rasputin).


You not smart and you know nothing about electricity. You don't know what coal is about. Earth will not stop spinning. Robots are all over the world. Coal doesn't cause cancer. What kind of drugs are you on?
15-05-2018 16:38
Wake
★★★★★
(3509)
yuno44907 wrote:
Electricity is Earths magnetic field. Using electricity causes humans to become lazy, suicidal, stupid. High magnetic field is good for planet and we must never use electricity. Other things are not important.


You and James appear to be on the same wavelength - short circuited.




Join the debate Climate Socrat:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact