Remember me
▼ Content

Climate of Concern - Royal Dutch Shell (1991)

Climate of Concern - Royal Dutch Shell (1991)07-12-2017 07:35
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
Video made by Royal Dutch Shell in 1991 about Climate Change.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VOWi8oVXmo
10-12-2017 11:39
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
My God they knew all along.
I thought we could trust oil barons.
10-12-2017 22:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
monckton wrote:
My God they knew all along.
I thought we could trust oil barons.

Shell is not a baron. It is not a single person. Shell is a publicly traded corporation.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-12-2017 02:50
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: Shell is a publicly traded corporation.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" uses this excuse as a truism, but NOT the truism it thinks. It is well known that CEOs use lies to promote their companies, even if they are publicly traded. & no bigger lies exist than AGW denier liar whiner "sigh-ants" that opposes AGW true science.
Edited on 11-12-2017 03:07
11-12-2017 18:48
(21559)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: Shell is a publicly traded corporation.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" uses this excuse as a truism, but NOT the truism it thinks. It is well known that CEOs use lies to promote their companies, even if they are publicly traded. & no bigger lies exist than AGW denier liar whiner "sigh-ants" that opposes AGW true science.

It is also well known that companies do not exist without customers.

As long as people want their product, they will buy it. There are certain things a CEO can't lie about. They get thrown in jail for it. Among them is lying to their investors.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-12-2017 18:58
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote:

As long as people want their product, they will buy it. There are certain things a CEO can't lie about. They get thrown in jail for it. Among them is lying to their investors.

You do realize that you've swerved into economics 101 with Litebeer, don't you?
I suppose it's always worth a shot.
11-12-2017 20:05
(21559)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote:

You do realize that you've swerved into economics 101 with Litebeer, don't you?
I suppose it's always worth a shot.

Heh. I realize that. We'll see if he simply returns to base course quoting random numbers as 'data'.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate Climate of Concern - Royal Dutch Shell (1991):

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I The Savior Looking For Some Serious Business With Top Secret Groups Royal Families202-04-2023 02:48
A Growing Concern221-08-2022 18:39
The Winning Goal Condition Against The Royal Group Is Defeat The Current Money System113-07-2021 20:12
All Royal Families, Monarchy, National Governments Must Contact Online With Me The World Savior Before Se630-08-2020 16:42
Americans' energy use surges despite climate change concern019-04-2019 14:57
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact