Remember me
▼ Content

Climate of Concern - Royal Dutch Shell (1991)

Climate of Concern - Royal Dutch Shell (1991)07-12-2017 06:35
moncktonProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(212)
Video made by Royal Dutch Shell in 1991 about Climate Change.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VOWi8oVXmo
10-12-2017 10:39
moncktonProfile picture★★☆☆☆
(212)
My God they knew all along.
I thought we could trust oil barons.
10-12-2017 21:11
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4531)
monckton wrote:
My God they knew all along.
I thought we could trust oil barons.

Shell is not a baron. It is not a single person. Shell is a publicly traded corporation.

The Parrot Killer
11-12-2017 01:50
litesong
★★★★★
(2041)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: Shell is a publicly traded corporation.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" uses this excuse as a truism, but NOT the truism it thinks. It is well known that CEOs use lies to promote their companies, even if they are publicly traded. & no bigger lies exist than AGW denier liar whiner "sigh-ants" that opposes AGW true science.
Edited on 11-12-2017 02:07
11-12-2017 17:48
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4531)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: Shell is a publicly traded corporation.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" uses this excuse as a truism, but NOT the truism it thinks. It is well known that CEOs use lies to promote their companies, even if they are publicly traded. & no bigger lies exist than AGW denier liar whiner "sigh-ants" that opposes AGW true science.

It is also well known that companies do not exist without customers.

As long as people want their product, they will buy it. There are certain things a CEO can't lie about. They get thrown in jail for it. Among them is lying to their investors.

The Parrot Killer
11-12-2017 17:58
GasGuzzler
★★★☆☆
(810)
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote:

As long as people want their product, they will buy it. There are certain things a CEO can't lie about. They get thrown in jail for it. Among them is lying to their investors.

You do realize that you've swerved into economics 101 with Litebeer, don't you?
I suppose it's always worth a shot.
11-12-2017 19:05
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4531)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote:

You do realize that you've swerved into economics 101 with Litebeer, don't you?
I suppose it's always worth a shot.

Heh. I realize that. We'll see if he simply returns to base course quoting random numbers as 'data'.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate Climate of Concern - Royal Dutch Shell (1991):

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Shell Understood Climate Change as Early as 1991—and Ignored It - October 2017425-11-2017 22:33
Is "Climate" Concern Genuine?1607-11-2016 22:01
Shame award for Shell028-01-2013 14:20
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Will Arctic summers be ice-free in this century?

Yes

No

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact