▼ Content

Climate Data 800,000 years

Page 5 of 5<<<345
31-08-2017 21:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21592)
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Point is, the more we can move towards the founders intention for the structure and role of gov the better. I'm sure you'd agree with that?

Certainly. But what we need is a sharp reduction in the power of government. This is NOT what the Democrats want. They want a government so powerful they can enslave the entire human race.

We need to get the government to return to honoring the Constitution that defines it and creates it.

For too long they have exceeded their authority in many areas.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-09-2017 01:25
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Point is, the more we can move towards the founders intention for the structure and role of gov the better. I'm sure you'd agree with that?

I'm not sure he knows what the intentions of the founders WAS. He doesn't seem to know how they came to their opinions.

What we can be sure of is that you will hug modern definitions to yourself as a defense when the founders of this country saw only three forms of government - a dictatorship, a monarchy and a democracy.

They wanted Washington to be a Monarch and he refused. So they went with a democracy with built-in protections from majority rule.

It is normal for you to argue that no one else knows what they're talking about after reading your right wing gossip columns. But what actually happened is more definitive than your imagination.
01-09-2017 02:22
(21592)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

I'm not sure he knows what the intentions of the founders WAS. He doesn't seem to know how they came to their opinions.

What we can be sure of is that you will hug modern definitions to yourself as a defense when the founders of this country saw only three forms of government - a dictatorship, a monarchy and a democracy.

WRONG. They knew of many forms of government more than that!

The United States is built on three pillars of western thought. The founders knew what those pillars are and why they should be used.

From ancient Greece they took the idea of local government.

From Rome they took the idea of the republican form of government (before the dictators came along and ruined Rome). This is government by constitution. By law, not men.

From Israel they took the idea of laws and rights above men, and the concept of natural (or God given) laws and rights of Man.

They also took from Rome the bit of democracy that is used to elect officers to that government.

Wake wrote:
They wanted Washington to be a Monarch and he refused.

WRONG. They wanted Washington to be basically President for Life and he refused. A President of the United States is not a monarch (despite the opinions of Obama).
Wake wrote:
So they went with a democracy with built-in protections from majority rule.

Democracies don't have protections from majority rule. Only republics, oligarches, and dictatorships do. Of these, only one offers liberty and freedom...the republic.
Wake wrote:
It is normal for you to argue that no one else knows what they're talking about after reading your right wing gossip columns.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What 'right wing gossip column' do you think I read?!?
Wake wrote:
But what actually happened is more definitive than your imagination.

You have no idea what happened. You might trying reading the Federalist papers and other documents those folks left behind. You might even try studying the history of Western Civilization and especially concentrate on that bit of English history that inspired such great documents as the Magna Carta.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 01-09-2017 02:25
01-09-2017 03:01
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote: This graph shows what the average global temperature will climb to, if nothing changes.

So you show a graph in which the temperature has done this many times before exactly like this and recovered all by itself and now you're saying something must be done.

You certainly demonstrate a mental capacity of a blackhead.

Did you bother to look at the graph, dingle berry? The average temperature has never been that high. If you need help interpreting graphs, you should probably visit your local elementary school. I'm sure they have a 1st grade teacher that can help you.

It's not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth to any useful degree of accuracy.

This graph is manufactured data.

Certainly it's manufactured - he said it was a model. But then he shows cyclic temperature variation of which most of the peaks are higher than the present one and tells us that it's never been so hot. Exactly what sort of moron would do that?

I was talking about what the model projects for 1000 years from now, moron.

And yes, the model's output is manufactured data, that is being compared to data obtained from ice cores that indicate the temperature of the air when the ice was formed.

So not only are you inventing past climate for a hundred thousand years but now you're modeling climate into the future for 1000 years when all of the scientists say that there is insufficient evidence to justify any predictions.

I didn't know that all of the scientists say there there is insufficient evidence to justify any predictions.
And I didn't invent any past climate. That is for schoolboys. I went with the real deal. And I didn't stop at a hundred thousand years, I took it out to eight hundred thousand years. That's a big number. Can you say that number? It's almost a million. Can you say million? That's a long time in dog years.

The arctic regions average annual temperature stays close to the same as the earth's average annual temperature, minus a few degrees. So you can use Antarctic ice cores as a reliable proxy for the earth's average temperature. There would be some error though. For example, the ice would indicate that the world's average temperature would be about 3C higher than it really is, because some of the arctic regions are warming a little more than the rest of the planet. But even with that amount of potential error, the model backcasted it quite accurately. In fact, the model's output is plus or minus 3C over the entire range.

So yes, I feel comfortable with using it to predict one thousand years into the future. Though I did, as a result of a conversation in here recently, realize that I was using too high of a Greenhouse Gas Concentration for the projection. I was using Mauna Loa readings. As Professor Parrot Face pointed out, that is not the average global concentration. That is just the northern hemisphere average, if even that. The northern hemisphere is where most of man made greenhouse gases come from, so it would read higher than the planet's average concentration.

It was simple enough to align the two concentrations. The "ground 0" concentration is for the year 1950. Mauna Loa data became available a few years after that. So it was just a matter of comparing the two readings to determine the error ratio, which was 8%. Mauna Loa was reading 8% higher than the ice. That means that the model should be using 92% of the Mauna Loa readings for its calculation into the future. And that did lower what the projected temperature should be to 50C, which is 15C less than I previously stated.

So what kind of research have you done?
Wake wrote:

It must be hell to be a moron. Tell me, doesn't it hurt to be that stupid?

I'm thinking you would know for sure, but I'm going to guess that it is more like perpetual bliss. You get to sit around singing how great thou art all the time, don't you?

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
01-09-2017 06:46
(21592)
GreenMan wrote:
The arctic regions average annual temperature stays close to the same as the earth's average annual temperature, minus a few degrees.
Argument from randU. You are still making up numbers out of thick air.
GreenMan wrote:
So you can use Antarctic ice cores as a reliable proxy for the earth's average temperature.

Math error: Selection by opportunity. failure to normalize with paired randR. failure to calculate margin of error, assumption of aspect of data, failure to eliminate influencing aspects of data.

You have no idea what Earth's temperature was.
You have no idea what Earth's temperature is now.
You have no idea what Earth's temperature is going to be in the future.

You don't even have valid data.

The Parrot Killer

01-09-2017 17:45
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
The arctic regions average annual temperature stays close to the same as the earth's average annual temperature, minus a few degrees.
GreenMan wrote:
So you can use Antarctic ice cores as a reliable proxy for the earth's average temperature.

Math error: Selection by opportunity. failure to normalize with paired randR. failure to calculate margin of error, assumption of aspect of data, failure to eliminate influencing aspects of data.

As the plant stomata research has shown - although you can approximate precipitation via ice cores and hence make wild-assed guesses at temperatures even the CO2 levels are only the wildest averages.
01-09-2017 21:15
(21592)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

As the plant stomata research has shown - although you can approximate precipitation via ice cores and hence make wild-assed guesses at temperatures even the CO2 levels are only the wildest averages.

At best you can make wild-assed guesses at temperatures at the site of the ice core, but nothing else. It's like he's trying to determine the temperature of the Earth using a single thermometer (or at most a few).

CO2 concentration is just as bad. A single station giving us the concentration of the CO2 over the entire Earth??? At most just a few???

CO2 concentration varies just like temperature. You can even see it in the Mauna Loa data itself. That little waver from year to year is the seasonal changes taking place. It means the plants around Mauna Loa are cranking up for the summer or going to sleep for the 'winter'. Tropical plants don't really go completely to sleep and lose their leaves like we have here in the colder regions, but they do go into a slower metabolism during Hawaii's 'winters'.

How much plant growth is around you? Is it different from mine? Probably! The CO2 concentration will vary just as much. Is there a different number of people around you? Probably! The CO2 concentration varies by that too.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 01-09-2017 21:23
RE: Net Radiation04-09-2017 11:28
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
https://www.science.co.il/weather/middle-east-climate/

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

Attached image:

RE: Atmosphere's Energy Budget05-09-2017 11:05
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/EnergyBalance/page6.php

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

Attached image:

05-09-2017 21:05
(21592)
Apparently Greenman figures that instead of presenting his own arguments anymore here, he is going to just post propaganda from others.

Another version of litebeer?
05-09-2017 22:08
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Into the Night wrote:
Apparently Greenman figures that instead of presenting his own arguments anymore here, he is going to just post propaganda from others.

Shall we call him Greenlite?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
06-09-2017 00:01
(21592)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Shall we call him Greenlite?

Love it. Works for me!

If we call litebeer Redlite, we can play them off each other!

The Parrot Killer

RE: Not Climate Model09-10-2017 09:17
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Just an example of the model with messed up gases influence.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

Attached image:

09-10-2017 20:34
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: ....sharp reduction in the power of government. This is NOT what the Democrats want. They want a government so powerful they can enslave the entire human race.

Too late! euros & transplanted euros (mostly americans) wiped out Native Tribes around the world. Then, communists copied, by enslaving their own people, topping off with chinese communists(always small letters) who MURDERED, STARVED & TORTURED 100 million of their own BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN & BABIES.
With all this history, "don'T rump" is starting up enslavements("don'T rump-style"), with Puerto Rican American citizens.... yeah, Puerto Rico is a classic "prison island" now.
& Puerto Rican deaths are much higher than "don'T rump" gov't propaganda.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/nidhiprakash/puerto-rico-funeral-directors?utm_term=.wukB6zqpm#.pgb9wN0px
09-10-2017 23:55
(21592)
GreenMan wrote:
Just an example of the model with messed up gases influence.

Greenlite!

The Parrot Killer

09-10-2017 23:56
(21592)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: ....sharp reduction in the power of government. This is NOT what the Democrats want. They want a government so powerful they can enslave the entire human race.

Too late! euros & transplanted euros (mostly americans) wiped out Native Tribes around the world. Then, communists copied, by enslaving their own people, topping off with chinese communists(always small letters) who MURDERED, STARVED & TORTURED 100 million of their own BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN & BABIES.
With all this history, "don'T rump" is starting up enslavements("don'T rump-style"), with Puerto Rican American citizens.... yeah, Puerto Rico is a classic "prison island" now.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/nidhiprakash/puerto-rico-funeral-directors?utm_term=.wukB6zqpm#.pgb9wN0px

Redlite!

The Parrot Killer

10-10-2017 00:37
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote:

Redlite!

"don'T rump" is a redlite district, molesting women by the (dozens?). The pussy-handling rich dude (sp. correction: dud), will go to nuclear war to raise enough dust to cover the sins of "don'T rump". "don'T rump" believes enough dust will even cloud God's Judgement.
12-10-2017 01:37
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: what the Democrats want. They want a government so powerful they can enslave the entire human race.

According to the racist, sexist, xenophobic, "uncountably" inhuman & slow reacting pressy-dent "don'T rump" gov't, 16 deaths in Puerto Rico have now surged to 45 people dead, with well over 100 souls still missing. Because pressy-dent "don'T rump" is a racist pig, more souls will pile up. Most people still have no power (even electricity), & almost half the banks still don't function for people to lead their lives, to reduce their trauma.
re-pubic-lick-uns reduced the size of gov't, just by letting a racist, sexist xenophobic, uncaring & unloving pig be pressy-dent..... exactly what re-pubic-lick-uns wanted...... & they still want less gov't & less caring.
Edited on 12-10-2017 01:47
RE: Dust Data with Alignment Marks15-11-2017 08:05
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
800,000 years of Dust Data

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

Attached image:

15-11-2017 20:25
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: what the Democrats want. They want a government so powerful they can enslave the entire human race.

According to the racist, sexist, xenophobic, "uncountably" inhuman & slow reacting pressy-dent "don'T rump" gov't, 16 deaths in Puerto Rico have now surged to 45 people dead, with well over 100 souls still missing. Because pressy-dent "don'T rump" is a racist pig, more souls will pile up. Most people still have no power (even electricity), & almost half the banks still don't function for people to lead their lives, to reduce their trauma.
re-pubic-lick-uns reduced the size of gov't, just by letting a racist, sexist xenophobic, uncaring & unloving pig be pressy-dent..... exactly what re-pubic-lick-uns wanted...... & they still want less gov't & less caring.
The "excess deaths" in Puerto Rico is approaching 500. "don'T rump" administration & re-pubic-lick-un insufficient response has led to longterm 18% restoration of electrical power, rising to 45%, plunging back to 18% & now barely over 40%.
https://weather.com/news/news/2017-11-15-hurricane-maria-death-toll-puerto-rico
communists (always small letters) said the U.S. would not help Puerto Rico. At least, "don'T rump" ain't helpin' Puerto Rico.
Edited on 15-11-2017 20:28
15-11-2017 20:53
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:

The "excess deaths" in Puerto Rico is approaching 500. "don'T rump" administration & re-pubic-lick-un insufficient response has led to longterm 18% restoration of electrical power, rising to 45%, plunging back to 18% & now barely over 40%.
https://weather.com/news/news/2017-11-15-hurricane-maria-death-toll-puerto-rico
communists (always small letters) said the U.S. would not help Puerto Rico. At least, "don'T rump" ain't helpin' Puerto Rico.

No wonder you're becoming known as "erectile dysfunction". Most people are aware that the federal government is not responsible for any territory within its borders.

Oh, wait, you never bothered to read the Constitution and just make it up as you go along.
16-11-2017 00:50
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: Most people are aware that the federal government is not responsible.....
Use ta be said, dat U.S. gov't helped people. Wid mor' peoples liak "many time threatener wake-me-up" & "don'T rump", dem days is dead, including help ta american citizens. Ya see, americans pretended to help people, but in truth, america chewed on Native Tribes & foreigners. Then america ran out of Native Tribes & foreigners got too tough fer them. So's now america chews on their own people..... hey, dem people in territories really ain't 'mericans.... ya see!
16-11-2017 02:52
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: Most people are aware that the federal government is not responsible.....
Use ta be said, dat U.S. gov't helped people. Wid mor' peoples liak "many time threatener wake-me-up" & "don'T rump", dem days is dead, including help ta american citizens. Ya see, americans pretended to help people, but in truth, america chewed on Native Tribes & foreigners. Then america ran out of Native Tribes & foreigners got too tough fer them. So's now america chews on their own people..... hey, dem people in territories really ain't 'mericans.... ya see!

Don't look now but Trump is President and Democrats are falling a mile a minute. We just gained another 4 congressional seats in the last election. Too bad for the pantywaists.
16-11-2017 09:54
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:

Don't look now but Trump is President and Democrats are falling a mile a minute. We just gained another 4 congressional seats in the last election. Too bad for the pantywaists.

Wake, are you as stupid as Trump, and don't know that Puerto Rico are US Citizens, who pay taxes, and are a part of our country? And now you are gloating because your stupid idiot in chief is an idiot? And yes, it is too bad that you idiots outnumber those of us with a brain. Call me a pantywaist if you want to, for caring about other Americans, red, yellow, black, or white. I'll continue to have a low opinion of you regardless.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

16-11-2017 17:00
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:

Wake, are you as stupid as Trump, and don't know that Puerto Rico are US Citizens, who pay taxes, and are a part of our country? And now you are gloating because your stupid idiot in chief is an idiot? And yes, it is too bad that you idiots outnumber those of us with a brain. Call me a pantywaist if you want to, for caring about other Americans, red, yellow, black, or white. I'll continue to have a low opinion of you regardless.

Are you stupid and don't know the 10th Amendment? There is NO responsibility for ME to give Puerto Rico or any state or territory outside of MY state borders one red cent and especially when some ignorant ass such as yourself doesn't know that your pal Obama looted the public treasury.
17-11-2017 07:20
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:

Are you stupid and don't know the 10th Amendment? There is NO responsibility for ME to give Puerto Rico or any state or territory outside of MY state borders one red cent and especially when some ignorant ass such as yourself doesn't know that your pal Obama looted the public treasury.

I hope you never find yourself in need, Wake, because you sure have proven yourself to be someone who people should just let die.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

17-11-2017 09:39
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]GreenMan wrote: I'll continue to have a low opinion of you...

You can't define my opinion of "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" as low, but it is accurate. My opinion of "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" is that it is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener.
17-11-2017 18:44
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote: I hope you never find yourself in need, Wake, because you sure have proven yourself to be someone who people should just let die.

Again and again you think that you can kill people without regard. Your postings are from the typical mass murderer. It must be that "controls engineer" in you.
18-11-2017 10:11
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up"wiffed: the typical mass murderer.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" continues to define itself as an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener.
Page 5 of 5<<<345

Join the debate Climate Data 800,000 years:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Real Perspective on Warming - NASA Data324-04-2024 08:20
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
The retards at FOX news claim 74 year old rapist teacher faces 600 years behind bars004-08-2023 23:48
Another dead retard with a gun. I worked on highways for 37 years and never did this029-03-2023 13:24
CDC Data Reveals. Majority of COVID-19 Deaths in America Occur Among the Vaccinated & Boosted030-11-2022 20:38
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact