Remember me
▼ Content

Climate change: Search of right ideas

Climate change: Search of right ideas21-08-2013 09:23
RightIdea
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
Can the study on interaction between moon and stars help understand environmental changes on earth?
23-08-2013 21:23
Enviro0801
☆☆☆☆☆
(5)
That sounds like a job for http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson !!! lol. I am no astrophysicist, but I am an environmental science student. I'm not sure what you mean by "interaction between moon and stars", but I believe all celestial bodies emit energy, which may have some kind of impact on the environment. I doubt it would be anything significant though. Most environmental changes are driven by processes right here on earth. The planet is a closed system, sort of like our bodies. Stuff (energy) comes in, and stuff (other energy) goes out, but the stuff that goes in is absorbed or used by the planet, and is not the same amount or stuff when it goes out... If that makes sense lol. This basically means that most of the environmental changes on the planet happen through systems here on the planet. For example jet streams, greenhouse gases, water cycle, biological cycles, etc..
Join the debate Climate change: Search of right ideas:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Top Entities Only Want To Steal New Ideas Solutions, Do Not Want To Buy It203-12-2023 21:07
Ideas for my seminar paper?323-06-2023 15:57
Eleven New Jersey police officers treated for fentanyl exposure during search014-01-2023 04:23
Many Big Ideas For Global Currencies Using Rules In The Current World Financial System010-08-2022 09:51
Climate masturbation and the incesand search for the nipples of ants006-11-2019 18:39
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact