Remember me
▼ Content

California Liberals

California Liberals21-02-2017 06:24
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Almost overnight they went from "We're all going to die from thirst and it will take 5 years to recover from this drought" to "We're all going to drown and this is the worst flood in 500 years."

While a reporter was standing outside of a fire station and questioning them about POSSIBLE flooding and telling us all how horrible it is. His feet were on dry land directly next to a telephone pole out in front of the fire station. On that pole was a red band three feet above the ground. This was the level of the flooding from the end of the 2006 drought.

Barron's magazine reported that there have been 9 significant droughts since 1900 and each one ended with heavy rains and flooding.

But let's keep it a secret and don't let the environmentalists know about it.
21-02-2017 21:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Wake wrote:
Almost overnight they went from "We're all going to die from thirst and it will take 5 years to recover from this drought" to "We're all going to drown and this is the worst flood in 500 years."

While a reporter was standing outside of a fire station and questioning them about POSSIBLE flooding and telling us all how horrible it is. His feet were on dry land directly next to a telephone pole out in front of the fire station. On that pole was a red band three feet above the ground. This was the level of the flooding from the end of the 2006 drought.

Barron's magazine reported that there have been 9 significant droughts since 1900 and each one ended with heavy rains and flooding.

That's the desert for ya. You get very little, then you get a lot of it at once.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-02-2017 21:36
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

That's the desert for ya. You get very little, then you get a lot of it at once.

Story on the media this morning: "All of Colorado is on fire watch with fires everywhere." Yesterday ""We're in a really good spot as far as snow accumulations," said Malcolm Wilson, who leads the Bureau of Reclamation's water resources group in the upper Colorado River basin.

In fact, if the Rocky Mountains continue to see substantial snowfall this winter, there is a chance that later this year, water managers for the Colorado could do something that seemed inconceivable just a few weeks ago: They could start giving water away.

Under federal guidelines that kick in when water flows reach certain volumes, the Bureau of Reclamation, which oversees the river basin's largest reservoirs, Lake Powell and Lake Mead, could release enough water from the former to raise the elevation of the latter by 20 feet or more — providing a remarkable shot in the arm for a lake that has been declining steadily during a devastating drought that started in 2000."

So what is it? So much rain and snow that Hoover Dam is getting too much water or Colorado is burning?
21-02-2017 23:25
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs: We're all going to die from thirst and it will take 5 years to recover from this drought" to "We're all going to drown and this is the worst flood in 500 years."

Thanks for showing AGW causes more drought.... or more precipitation. "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" really wanted the dams to bust, 'cept that's what AGW advocates had been warning. Anyhow, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" just catchin' up & finds it all "maavelous to beholt".
Edited on 21-02-2017 23:27
25-02-2017 21:22
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs: We're all going to die from thirst and it will take 5 years to recover from this drought" to "We're all going to drown and this is the worst flood in 500 years."

Thanks for showing AGW causes more drought.... or more precipitation. "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" really wanted the dams to bust, 'cept that's what AGW advocates had been warning. Anyhow, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" just catchin' up & finds it all "maavelous to beholt".

Meanwhile:
For 386+ STRAIGHT months, global Earth temperatures have been above the 20th century average. This has occurred DESPITE the solar TSI energy output being languid for decades, & below normal for 10 years (including a 3+ year period of low solar TSI energy setting a 100 year low). When the sun returns to normal (& it will because it has INCREASED very slowly for 5 billion years), AGW effects will increase strongly. In late 2016, the Present High Arctic Berserker, PHAB, or FAB
( over- temperatures on nearly 4 million square kilometers of the High Arctic), jumped to 20degC over-temperature. MIND YOU!! This is NOT a local city temperature over say a 20 kilometer by 20 kilometer square. It is over a square almost 2000 kilometers by 2000 kilometers. Within the last 2 years in the MIDDLE OF WINTER, our Earth's North Pole heated above the freezing point of water for short times, on three occasions. Presently, Arctic sea ice VOLUME is 10,600 cubic kilometers LESS than the to date Arctic sea ice average year for the 1980's. The energy to melt such a cube of ice (almost 22 kilometers by 22 kilometers by 65000 feet high) is about 33 times the annual energy used by the United States of America. Lesser ice losses are occurring in the Antarctic (but increasing).

Join the debate California Liberals:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Illegal Chinese-linked biolab filled with mice, medical waste discovered in California002-08-2023 01:57
Happy fourth of July. I wonder how many liberals are eating carbon cooked burgers106-07-2023 23:52
LOL, California has way way way too much water at this point1702-05-2023 20:59
Suddenly, California Has Too Much Water, with more on the way.029-04-2023 13:56
Isoroku Yamamoto, was educated at Harvard U, by dumb fuc-n liberals007-03-2023 00:18
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact