Remember me
▼ Content

Boycott American products



Page 2 of 2<12
06-11-2017 22:03
Wake
★★★★★
(2586)
GreenMan wrote:

It is obvious that you are a waste of time Parrot, because you can't teach an educated idiot anything. They think they already know everything, and they simply refuse to listen.

But for the sake of others that might be interested. Knowing that the shit is about to hit the fan isn't paranoia. Making preparations for the next shitty event is not paranoia. Don't listen to stupid people that look at the situation we are in, and say that people who are preparing for things to go south are paranoid.

No, they aren't paranoid, idiot. They are smart. They see two giant fists coming down, and one of them is bound to get them. One fist is the Carbon Tax. That's going to put a big drain on people's budget. And the other is the increasing heat, which will put a big strain on the grid, among other things.

That's just common sense, not paranoia, ****.

Paranoia affects people like Wake, who walks around with his shiny aluminum foil helmet, chewing on slivers of ice made from Everclear.

You think you know everything about volcanic eruptions just because you were near Mt St Helens when it went off. That doesn't make you an expert on volcanic eruptions, fruit loop. In fact, you have already demonstrated you ignorance in that area, so there is no point in going there.

A natural source of clean water is what I was talking about. Clean being the word I left out originally. Surface water is not safe to drink, following a volcanic eruption, so people will need a source of fresh water that doesn't require an electric pump. An artesian spring provides fresh water, and some provide fresh air also. You can capture air as it comes up with the water, and feed it into your home, if you are lucky enough to find the right type of artesian spring.

You mentioned that this is a Climate Change Forum, and not a Bible Forum, as your excuse to delete part of my previous text. You should know then that you don't need to give an excuse for deleting parts of text that you aren't responding to. You can just do it, and leave off the childish remarks.

I doubt that you will ever be able to eliminate the Bible or religious views from this forum, because they are both relevant to Climate Change, either in its prediction, or how people's attitudes towards are shaped by their religious beliefs. How we deal with Climate Change is part of this debate, and there are some useful bits of information that can be obtained by knowing what the prophets said. Feel free to ignore them, just like you do science, too. But trying to eliminate the use of prophecy in here isn't going to be as easy as making childish remarks about it, dweeb.


You think everyone else is stupid and you're smart. You tell us that 31,000+ scientists do not know what they're talking about and you do.

That is what is commonly known as mental illness.
07-11-2017 05:42
litesong
★★★★☆
(1861)
[b]Wake wrote:You think everyone else is stupid and you're smart. You tell us that 31,000+ scientists do not know...


Even "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" knows 31,000+ scientists DIDN'T SIGN that petition.... which isn't even a petition because it came with biased AGW denier liar whiner clap trap before signatures were taken. & some (many?) of those signatures weren't legitimate & very few were of actual scientists.
///////
As Mike said, in one forum:
"Science is not a matter of counting heads......"
So why do denialists continue to count them?
Edited on 07-11-2017 06:00
07-11-2017 05:59
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(621)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

It is obvious that you are a waste of time Parrot, because you can't teach an educated idiot anything. They think they already know everything, and they simply refuse to listen.

But for the sake of others that might be interested. Knowing that the shit is about to hit the fan isn't paranoia. Making preparations for the next shitty event is not paranoia. Don't listen to stupid people that look at the situation we are in, and say that people who are preparing for things to go south are paranoid.

No, they aren't paranoid, idiot. They are smart. They see two giant fists coming down, and one of them is bound to get them. One fist is the Carbon Tax. That's going to put a big drain on people's budget. And the other is the increasing heat, which will put a big strain on the grid, among other things.

That's just common sense, not paranoia, ****.

Paranoia affects people like Wake, who walks around with his shiny aluminum foil helmet, chewing on slivers of ice made from Everclear.

You think you know everything about volcanic eruptions just because you were near Mt St Helens when it went off. That doesn't make you an expert on volcanic eruptions, fruit loop. In fact, you have already demonstrated you ignorance in that area, so there is no point in going there.

A natural source of clean water is what I was talking about. Clean being the word I left out originally. Surface water is not safe to drink, following a volcanic eruption, so people will need a source of fresh water that doesn't require an electric pump. An artesian spring provides fresh water, and some provide fresh air also. You can capture air as it comes up with the water, and feed it into your home, if you are lucky enough to find the right type of artesian spring.

You mentioned that this is a Climate Change Forum, and not a Bible Forum, as your excuse to delete part of my previous text. You should know then that you don't need to give an excuse for deleting parts of text that you aren't responding to. You can just do it, and leave off the childish remarks.

I doubt that you will ever be able to eliminate the Bible or religious views from this forum, because they are both relevant to Climate Change, either in its prediction, or how people's attitudes towards are shaped by their religious beliefs. How we deal with Climate Change is part of this debate, and there are some useful bits of information that can be obtained by knowing what the prophets said. Feel free to ignore them, just like you do science, too. But trying to eliminate the use of prophecy in here isn't going to be as easy as making childish remarks about it, dweeb.


You think everyone else is stupid and you're smart. You tell us that 31,000+ scientists do not know what they're talking about and you do.

That is what is commonly known as mental illness.


How does your lack of ability to be correct equate to mental illness for anyone but you?

What makes you think that idiotic petition had 31,000 scientists' signature on it? Did you bother to check that petition's background out, to see who actually signed it? I know you didn't, because if you did, you would know that there were very few scientists who signed that thing, and most of them did not work in the field of climatology, nor were educated in that field. The first two on your list are prime examples. I checked them, and found that they were brilliant scientists, but neither of them worked in the field of climatology or related field of science.

But the biggest thing about that silly petition you are so proud of is that the few scientists that do work in the climatology field that signed it, are outnumbered quite a bit by those who didn't sign it. What is that number again? Oh yeah, 97 times more didn't sign it.

So I think I'm going to go with the 97% that know what they are talking about, and not the 3% that don't.

And I'm sure not going to consider your opinion on anything. But if I need something blown up, I'll let you know.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~
07-11-2017 06:29
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(621)
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
It is obvious that you are a waste of time Parrot, because you can't teach an educated idiot anything. They think they already know everything, and they simply refuse to listen.

I know what I know. I don't get much involved with things I don't know, other than perhaps to study them.
GreenMan wrote:
But for the sake of others that might be interested. Knowing that the shit is about to hit the fan isn't paranoia.

Yes it is. There is no shit about to hit anything.
GreenMan wrote:
Making preparations for the next shitty event is not paranoia.

It is if you are predicting the doom and gloom like you are. Preparing for a shitty event is what insurance is for, and what taking reasonable steps to prevent (like worker safety, fire safety, etc.) are for.
GreenMan wrote:
Don't listen to stupid people that look at the situation we are in, and say that people who are preparing for things to go south are paranoid.

You are paranoid. Your doom and gloom isn't going to happen. It can't.
GreenMan wrote:
No, they aren't paranoid, idiot. They are smart.

No, you are paranoid. Enjoy your bunker.
GreenMan wrote:
They see two giant fists coming down, and one of them is bound to get them.

There are no fists.
GreenMan wrote:
One fist is the Carbon Tax. That's going to put a big drain on people's budget.

Carbon taxes won't succeed. Price controls of this sort never succeed. They always fail. People and companies either leave the affected area or the owners just retire early and close the company completely.
GreenMan wrote:
And the other is the increasing heat,

What is wrong with increasing heat? Don't you like blankets and house insulation? I find them useful in winter.
GreenMan wrote:
which will put a big strain on the grid,

Heat does not put a strain on the grid. All of the attachment points are capable of dealing with any daily or seasonal thermal stress.
GreenMan wrote:
among other things.

Such as?
GreenMan wrote:
That's just common sense, not paranoia, ****.

What YOU believe is paranoia. Go enjoy your bunker.
GreenMan wrote:
Paranoia affects people like Wake,

I don't consider Wake paranoid. YOU, however, ARE. Inversion fallacy.
GreenMan wrote:
who walks around with his shiny aluminum foil helmet, chewing on slivers of ice made from Everclear.

I don't think he even owns an aluminum helmet. If he owns any helmets at all, they are probably made from Cycolac. I don't think he's stupid enough to chew on something that is -170 deg F.
GreenMan wrote:
You think you know everything about volcanic eruptions just because you were near Mt St Helens when it went off.

I actually do know a lot about them. St Helens isn't the only one I've lived through. It was simply the most violent. The whole top of the mountain and much of it's side was blown away. That eruption was more devastating then usual because it came out sideways.

I used to live in Hawaii, you know. I've also seen the results of eruptions along the Denali chain as well. Some of those destroyed the whole mountain.

I know what a volcano can do.

GreenMan wrote:
That doesn't make you an expert on volcanic eruptions, fruit loop.

Actually, in many ways, it does.
GreenMan wrote:
In fact, you have already demonstrated you ignorance in that area, so there is no point in going there.

Generic futile claim.
GreenMan wrote:
A natural source of clean water is what I was talking about.

Okay. Lemmee see...rain?
GreenMan wrote:
Clean being the word I left out originally.

Are you saying your city water is unclean?
GreenMan wrote:
Surface water is not safe to drink, following a volcanic eruption,

It sure is. I actually use St Helens ash to purify drinking water with. It's a popular material, used by the City of Seattle Metro system, San Diego public water supply system, and quite a few other towns. The stuff is great for purifying water.
GreenMan wrote:
so people will need a source of fresh water that doesn't require an electric pump.

What's wrong with pumps? Don't you like them?
GreenMan wrote:
An artesian spring provides fresh water,

Usually, but not always! You had better test it first!
GreenMan wrote:
and some provide fresh air also.

Usually, but not always! Some provide sulfur dioxide, a poisonous gas.
GreenMan wrote:
You can capture air as it comes up with the water, and feed it into your home, if you are lucky enough to find the right type of artesian spring.

Yeah...they're a dime a dozen, aren't they?
GreenMan wrote:
You mentioned that this is a Climate Change Forum, and not a Bible Forum, as your excuse to delete part of my previous text. You should know then that you don't need to give an excuse for deleting parts of text that you aren't responding to. You can just do it, and leave off the childish remarks.

I delete things to remind you to stick to the subject, and to reduce lengthy response chains, and to remove repetitive chants and mantras that do not contribute to the conversation.
GreenMan wrote:
I doubt that you will ever be able to eliminate the Bible

I have no plans to eliminate the Bible. It just doesn't have any place on a forum about climate.
GreenMan wrote:
or religious views from this forum, because they are both relevant to Climate Change, either in its prediction, or how people's attitudes towards are shaped by their religious beliefs.

The Church of Global Warming IS a religion. That IS relative to the discussion on 'climate change' (which you still can't define).
GreenMan wrote:
How we deal with Climate Change is part of this debate, and there are some useful bits of information that can be obtained by knowing what the prophets said.

The 'prophets' of consequence to this forum are those attached to the Church of Global Warming.
GreenMan wrote:
Feel free to ignore them,

I don't. I point them out whenever I can.
GreenMan wrote:
just like you do science, too.

Inversion fallacy. It is YOU that is denying science. It is YOU that is denying the 1st and 2nd law of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law.
GreenMan wrote:
But trying to eliminate the use of prophecy in here isn't going to be as easy as making childish remarks about it, dweeb.

I have no problems belittling your 'prophets'. The Church of Global Warming is a religion. It is false. Your 'prophets' are wrong. Your scripture is wrong. Your gods are false.


Parrot, how can a rational man look at our current situation, and think the shit isn't about to hit the fan somewhere?
We got a dictator with a funny haircut that just tested a hydrogen bomb, and a rocket to deliver it to Seattle, or maybe San Francisco [I don't think he has made up his mind yet, and might send two bombs].
We got a report from the US Governement that says the Average Global Temperature will rise 5C by 2100 if we do nothing to slow down on our CO2 production.
We got a regime in power that refuses to join in with the rest of the world to slow down our CO2 production.
We got the rest of the world that really does believe that CO2 is the problem, and are taking steps to reduce their production of it.
And you think the shit's not about to hit the fan?
The rest of the world is not going to foot the bill for our fat asses. Before long, they will be tweaking that dictator with a funny haircut, just to get him to launch. And he will, because he doesn't care. He sees us as the evil empire that separated his country. And he isn't going to change his position on that, just because we have an idiot at the helm that calls him Rocket Man.

We have a president that calls another national leader Rocket Man, for testing intercontinental ballistic missiles, and you think the shit isn't about to hit the fan?

You should read the prophecies from Native Americans regarding this continent. They are unbelievable, at first, like the one from the Hopi about an invasion. People will be dropping out of the sky all over. We will actually be occupied by a foreign power, before this thing is over. And that is before the shit really hits the fan. Well there is a clause in there about that invasion. It says that it will happen if the True White Brother is not able to change his people's ways.

I see that unfolding now, as we enter the Gates. Oh, you asked about the Gates. That's those things we are beginning to pass through right now. Can't you see them? They are wide open, so everyone can come on in. Just don't try to turn around and go back. You can't go back. Those are one way Gates.

The Gates I refer to are a moment in time, when humanity begins to realize that we have created a nightmare situation. They are the Gates to the Next Generation of Humanity, more commonly referred to as the Kingdom of God. This is the beginning of what Christians call Judgement Day. But it doesn't happen in just one day. Judgement is spread out over many years. And as far as I know, people actually judge themselves by the choices they make. You, Parrot, for example, choose to ignore the warnings. You don't know it, but you are judging your own self. Since you choose to ignore the danger, you will be eliminated by it. Simple Darwinism.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~
07-11-2017 15:42
Wake
★★★★★
(2586)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

It is obvious that you are a waste of time Parrot, because you can't teach an educated idiot anything. They think they already know everything, and they simply refuse to listen.

But for the sake of others that might be interested. Knowing that the shit is about to hit the fan isn't paranoia. Making preparations for the next shitty event is not paranoia. Don't listen to stupid people that look at the situation we are in, and say that people who are preparing for things to go south are paranoid.

No, they aren't paranoid, idiot. They are smart. They see two giant fists coming down, and one of them is bound to get them. One fist is the Carbon Tax. That's going to put a big drain on people's budget. And the other is the increasing heat, which will put a big strain on the grid, among other things.

That's just common sense, not paranoia, ****.

Paranoia affects people like Wake, who walks around with his shiny aluminum foil helmet, chewing on slivers of ice made from Everclear.

You think you know everything about volcanic eruptions just because you were near Mt St Helens when it went off. That doesn't make you an expert on volcanic eruptions, fruit loop. In fact, you have already demonstrated you ignorance in that area, so there is no point in going there.

A natural source of clean water is what I was talking about. Clean being the word I left out originally. Surface water is not safe to drink, following a volcanic eruption, so people will need a source of fresh water that doesn't require an electric pump. An artesian spring provides fresh water, and some provide fresh air also. You can capture air as it comes up with the water, and feed it into your home, if you are lucky enough to find the right type of artesian spring.

You mentioned that this is a Climate Change Forum, and not a Bible Forum, as your excuse to delete part of my previous text. You should know then that you don't need to give an excuse for deleting parts of text that you aren't responding to. You can just do it, and leave off the childish remarks.

I doubt that you will ever be able to eliminate the Bible or religious views from this forum, because they are both relevant to Climate Change, either in its prediction, or how people's attitudes towards are shaped by their religious beliefs. How we deal with Climate Change is part of this debate, and there are some useful bits of information that can be obtained by knowing what the prophets said. Feel free to ignore them, just like you do science, too. But trying to eliminate the use of prophecy in here isn't going to be as easy as making childish remarks about it, dweeb.


You think everyone else is stupid and you're smart. You tell us that 31,000+ scientists do not know what they're talking about and you do.

That is what is commonly known as mental illness.


How does your lack of ability to be correct equate to mental illness for anyone but you?

What makes you think that idiotic petition had 31,000 scientists' signature on it? Did you bother to check that petition's background out, to see who actually signed it? I know you didn't, because if you did, you would know that there were very few scientists who signed that thing, and most of them did not work in the field of climatology, nor were educated in that field. The first two on your list are prime examples. I checked them, and found that they were brilliant scientists, but neither of them worked in the field of climatology or related field of science.

But the biggest thing about that silly petition you are so proud of is that the few scientists that do work in the climatology field that signed it, are outnumbered quite a bit by those who didn't sign it. What is that number again? Oh yeah, 97 times more didn't sign it.

So I think I'm going to go with the 97% that know what they are talking about, and not the 3% that don't.

And I'm sure not going to consider your opinion on anything. But if I need something blown up, I'll let you know.


You can't get anything correct can you? You and litebrain are sick. You should be treated. You believe yourself to be smarter than Dr. Edward Teller. You believe that copying giss temperature records which were counterfeited into a spread sheet in some manner makes you smart.

You have already told us that 31,000 scientists don't know what they're talking about AND YOU DO!!!

That is a level of mental illness.
07-11-2017 19:13
litesong
★★★★☆
(1861)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: 31,000 scientists....
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" adores proving its name & traits.
07-11-2017 19:22
Wake
★★★★★
(2586)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: 31,000 scientists....
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" adores proving its name & traits.


It's not in the least surprising that you're trying to defend greenman since he is the only one that has said the slightest thing that you could interpret as nice. But you are still a dope, a loser and a nobody.
07-11-2017 20:22
litesong
★★★★☆
(1861)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: ... defend...
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" defends its name.
07-11-2017 22:53
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4319)
GreenMan wrote:
Parrot, how can a rational man look at our current situation, and think the shit isn't about to hit the fan somewhere?

Easy. Our current situation is nothing unusual.
GreenMan wrote:
We got a dictator with a funny haircut that just tested a hydrogen bomb, and a rocket to deliver it to Seattle, or maybe San Francisco [I don't think he has made up his mind yet, and might send two bombs].

His rockets can't get that far, and he has decided that destroying himself this way is probably not worth it. He's just a dog barking mindlessly.
GreenMan wrote:
We got a report from the US Governement that says the Average Global Temperature will rise 5C by 2100 if we do nothing to slow down on our CO2 production.

Carbon dioxide does not have the capability to warm the Earth. You don't even know the temperature of the Earth.
GreenMan wrote:
We got a regime in power that refuses to join in with the rest of the world to slow down our CO2 production.

Good for Trump!
GreenMan wrote:
We got the rest of the world that really does believe that CO2 is the problem, and are taking steps to reduce their production of it.

I'm not responsible for the rest of the world joining the Church of Global Warming. If they want to destroy their own economies this way. Too bad for them. I really don't care.
GreenMan wrote:
And you think the shit's not about to hit the fan?

No.
GreenMan wrote:
The rest of the world is not going to foot the bill for our fat asses.

Inversion fallacy. America foots the bill for THEIR fat asses. Maybe we should just cut 'em off...right?
GreenMan wrote:
Before long, they will be tweaking that dictator with a funny haircut, just to get him to launch.

He will destroy himself if he launches. He knows that.
GreenMan wrote:
And he will, because he doesn't care.

He DOES care...at least that far.
GreenMan wrote:
He sees us as the evil empire that separated his country.

The United States didn't separate Korea. Korea separated Korea.
GreenMan wrote:
And he isn't going to change his position on that, just because we have an idiot at the helm that calls him Rocket Man.

He already HAS changed his position. He realizes that Trump is serious and isn't going to back down to a mindlessly barking dog.
GreenMan wrote:
We have a president that calls another national leader Rocket Man, for testing intercontinental ballistic missiles, and you think the shit isn't about to hit the fan?

No.
GreenMan wrote:
You should read the prophecies from Native Americans regarding this continent.

I have. I find their culture interesting and surprisingly consistent in how it follows one of two forms of religion.
GreenMan wrote:
They are unbelievable, at first, like the one from the Hopi about an invasion. People will be dropping out of the sky all over. We will actually be occupied by a foreign power, before this thing is over. And that is before the shit really hits the fan. Well there is a clause in there about that invasion. It says that it will happen if the True White Brother is not able to change his people's ways.

The Hopi have no such prophecy. The Hopi culture does not make prophecies. They only describe a continuing circle of life.
GreenMan wrote:
I see that unfolding now, as we enter the Gates. Oh, you asked about the Gates. That's those things we are beginning to pass through right now. Can't you see them? They are wide open, so everyone can come on in. Just don't try to turn around and go back. You can't go back. Those are one way Gates.

So you are fantasizing magick Gates now, eh?
GreenMan wrote:
The Gates I refer to are a moment in time, when humanity begins to realize that we have created a nightmare situation.

Time is not a Gate. It is a dimension typically treated as a vector.

...deleted religious discussion and attempts to usurp the power of God...

GreenMan wrote:
Since you choose to ignore the danger, you will be eliminated by it.

There is no danger. Only your paranoia.
GreenMan wrote:
Simple Darwinism.

The Theory of Natural Selection has been falsified.
The Theory of Evolution is not a scientific theory.


The Parrot Killer
08-11-2017 00:23
Wake
★★★★★
(2586)
GreenMan wrote:
Parrot, how can a rational man look at our current situation, and think the shit isn't about to hit the fan somewhere?
We got a dictator with a funny haircut that just tested a hydrogen bomb, and a rocket to deliver it to Seattle, or maybe San Francisco [I don't think he has made up his mind yet, and might send two bombs].
We got a report from the US Governement that says the Average Global Temperature will rise 5C by 2100 if we do nothing to slow down on our CO2 production.
We got a regime in power that refuses to join in with the rest of the world to slow down our CO2 production.
We got the rest of the world that really does believe that CO2 is the problem, and are taking steps to reduce their production of it.
And you think the shit's not about to hit the fan?
The rest of the world is not going to foot the bill for our fat asses. Before long, they will be tweaking that dictator with a funny haircut, just to get him to launch. And he will, because he doesn't care. He sees us as the evil empire that separated his country. And he isn't going to change his position on that, just because we have an idiot at the helm that calls him Rocket Man.

We have a president that calls another national leader Rocket Man, for testing intercontinental ballistic missiles, and you think the shit isn't about to hit the fan?

You should read the prophecies from Native Americans regarding this continent. They are unbelievable, at first, like the one from the Hopi about an invasion. People will be dropping out of the sky all over. We will actually be occupied by a foreign power, before this thing is over. And that is before the shit really hits the fan. Well there is a clause in there about that invasion. It says that it will happen if the True White Brother is not able to change his people's ways.

I see that unfolding now, as we enter the Gates. Oh, you asked about the Gates. That's those things we are beginning to pass through right now. Can't you see them? They are wide open, so everyone can come on in. Just don't try to turn around and go back. You can't go back. Those are one way Gates.

The Gates I refer to are a moment in time, when humanity begins to realize that we have created a nightmare situation. They are the Gates to the Next Generation of Humanity, more commonly referred to as the Kingdom of God. This is the beginning of what Christians call Judgement Day. But it doesn't happen in just one day. Judgement is spread out over many years. And as far as I know, people actually judge themselves by the choices they make. You, Parrot, for example, choose to ignore the warnings. You don't know it, but you are judging your own self. Since you choose to ignore the danger, you will be eliminated by it. Simple Darwinism.


I've been in the military - you haven't even been in the Boy Scouts. So exactly what do you know about the defenses this country has?

I worked on military projects and just turned down another one in Michigan working on a Navy project. Can you explain what you know about anything that has to do about the military and what its capabilities are?

Do you think that some two bit dictator is going to pull an Adolf on the world?

Do you have the slightest idea what conditions are in North Korea? It is your greenman paradise with people starving to death. With the NK Army being told to steal crops out of the farmer's fields because they are so close to starvation that an invading army could roll right over them.

Were that lunatic to actually order missiles fired at a free country it's more likely that the military will stage a coup and assassinate him.

You are nothing but a secondary school child that knows absolutely nothing you are told to think and you are a total joke.
08-11-2017 10:57
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(621)
Wake wrote:

I've been in the military - you haven't even been in the Boy Scouts. So exactly what do you know about the defenses this country has?

I worked on military projects and just turned down another one in Michigan working on a Navy project. Can you explain what you know about anything that has to do about the military and what its capabilities are?

Do you think that some two bit dictator is going to pull an Adolf on the world?

Do you have the slightest idea what conditions are in North Korea? It is your greenman paradise with people starving to death. With the NK Army being told to steal crops out of the farmer's fields because they are so close to starvation that an invading army could roll right over them.

Were that lunatic to actually order missiles fired at a free country it's more likely that the military will stage a coup and assassinate him.

You are nothing but a secondary school child that knows absolutely nothing you are told to think and you are a total joke.


At least I'm not stupid enough to rely on North Korea's military to stage a coup, as assurance that Rocket Man won't become The Mad Bomber.

There is this thing called diplomacy, and that is what I was talking about there being a lack of, not military strength. It goes without saying that if North Korea, or anyone else for that matter, lobs a nuke our way, that we are going to annihilate them, with the most advanced military on the planet.

And you know what Wake, even if we did crush North Korea, that wouldn't bring back one life that would be lost if he does decide to go nuts and nukes us. I'm thinking that you are close enough to San Francisco that it wouldn't be a total waste of a hydrogen bomb, if he did do that.

Have you heard from James lately? I'm starting to get concerned, because he hasn't made a sound in days. Do you think that might be because he doesn't post while travelling? Well, he's had enough time to get out to California, so you should probably go ahead and say your goodbyes to everyone. And go ahead and get. Yourself a nice close hair cut, so your head will make a better bowling ball, and not just go bump, bump a couple of times and roll into the gutter.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~
08-11-2017 16:22
litesong
★★★★☆
(1861)
GreenMan wrote: Wake.....Have you heard from James lately? I'm starting to get concerned.....
Ah, did "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" threaten James, too? Yeah, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" successfully empties its enemies list on this webcyst.
08-11-2017 22:47
Wake
★★★★★
(2586)
GreenMan wrote: At least I'm not stupid enough to rely on North Korea's military to stage a coup, as assurance that Rocket Man won't become The Mad Bomber.

There is this thing called diplomacy, and that is what I was talking about there being a lack of, not military strength. It goes without saying that if North Korea, or anyone else for that matter, lobs a nuke our way, that we are going to annihilate them, with the most advanced military on the planet.

And you know what Wake, even if we did crush North Korea, that wouldn't bring back one life that would be lost if he does decide to go nuts and nukes us. I'm thinking that you are close enough to San Francisco that it wouldn't be a total waste of a hydrogen bomb, if he did do that.

Have you heard from James lately? I'm starting to get concerned, because he hasn't made a sound in days. Do you think that might be because he doesn't post while travelling? Well, he's had enough time to get out to California, so you should probably go ahead and say your goodbyes to everyone. And go ahead and get. Yourself a nice close hair cut, so your head will make a better bowling ball, and not just go bump, bump a couple of times and roll into the gutter.


You are one king sized fool that believes that our defenses are capable if knocking something as big as an ICBM out of the air.

I cannot talk about the capabilities of our military because it's classified information but only an ass such as yourself would take it serious what the left wing media is crying about bombing Seattle or San Francisco.

As usual you cannot demonstrate the mathematical capacity to even figure out what he has accomplished and what he could do. You are too stupid to think for one second why he would want to be the only one in charge of committing an act of war. You see strutting "military" on TV and actually believe it.

There is nothing more stupid than a child in fear. Be sure and turn on NBC and sit there google eyed and believe everything they say. That's your speed.
08-11-2017 23:09
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4319)
GreenMan wrote:
At least I'm not stupid enough to rely on North Korea's military to stage a coup,

Would that make a difference? Probably not.
GreenMan wrote:
as assurance that Rocket Man won't become The Mad Bomber.

He quite probably won't. He's already backed down to go bark in the corner.
GreenMan wrote:
There is this thing called diplomacy, and that is what I was talking about there being a lack of, not military strength.

The best diplomacy is clarity, backed up by military strength. I think Trump has been pretty clear on what would happen to North Korea if that clown decides to launch.
GreenMan wrote:
It goes without saying that if North Korea, or anyone else for that matter, lobs a nuke our way, that we are going to annihilate them, with the most advanced military on the planet.

That's all Trump has reiterated to North Korea.
GreenMan wrote:
And you know what Wake, even if we did crush North Korea, that wouldn't bring back one life that would be lost if he does decide to go nuts and nukes us.

No, but it would prevent the loss of more life in the United States.
GreenMan wrote:
I'm thinking that you are close enough to San Francisco that it wouldn't be a total waste of a hydrogen bomb, if he did do that.

So now you agree with North Korea and you want to see the United States destroyed???

Welcome to your new paradox.

You say protect the United States, but have now taken the same position as North Korea, radical Islam, Nazi Germany, the USSR, and other dictators of the world what want to destroy the United States.


The Parrot Killer
09-11-2017 00:42
litesong
★★★★☆
(1861)
[b]GreenMan wrote:Have you heard from James lately?

James is back:
http://www.climate-debate.com/forum/study-global-warming-hiatus-attributed-to-redistribution-d6-e1582.php
09-11-2017 05:07
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(621)
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
At least I'm not stupid enough to rely on North Korea's military to stage a coup,

Would that make a difference? Probably not.
GreenMan wrote:
as assurance that Rocket Man won't become The Mad Bomber.

He quite probably won't. He's already backed down to go bark in the corner.
GreenMan wrote:
There is this thing called diplomacy, and that is what I was talking about there being a lack of, not military strength.

The best diplomacy is clarity, backed up by military strength. I think Trump has been pretty clear on what would happen to North Korea if that clown decides to launch.
GreenMan wrote:
It goes without saying that if North Korea, or anyone else for that matter, lobs a nuke our way, that we are going to annihilate them, with the most advanced military on the planet.

That's all Trump has reiterated to North Korea.
GreenMan wrote:
And you know what Wake, even if we did crush North Korea, that wouldn't bring back one life that would be lost if he does decide to go nuts and nukes us.

No, but it would prevent the loss of more life in the United States.
GreenMan wrote:
I'm thinking that you are close enough to San Francisco that it wouldn't be a total waste of a hydrogen bomb, if he did do that.

So now you agree with North Korea and you want to see the United States destroyed???

Welcome to your new paradox.

You say protect the United States, but have now taken the same position as North Korea, radical Islam, Nazi Germany, the USSR, and other dictators of the world what want to destroy the United States.


So the Master off Twisting shows up again. Imagine that.

No, Parrot, I do not agree with North Korea and want to see the United States destroyed. I merely pointed out that if the did nuke San Francisco, that it wouldn't be a total waste of a nuke, because they would likely incinerate Wake, who lives next door in Oakland. Oakland is still just across the bay, isn't it?


~*~ GreenMan ~*~
09-11-2017 16:50
Wake
★★★★★
(2586)
GreenMan wrote: No, Parrot, I do not agree with North Korea and want to see the United States destroyed. I merely pointed out that if the did nuke San Francisco, that it wouldn't be a total waste of a nuke, because they would likely incinerate Wake, who lives next door in Oakland. Oakland is still just across the bay, isn't it?


Let me reiterate - you haven't ANY idea of what defenses the US has. So inventing doomsday scenarios simply is like playing a video game. Don't expect knowledgeable people to ever take you serious.
09-11-2017 21:06
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4319)
GreenMan wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
I'm thinking that you are close enough to San Francisco that it wouldn't be a total waste of a hydrogen bomb, if he did do that.

So now you agree with North Korea and you want to see the United States destroyed???

Welcome to your new paradox.

You say protect the United States, but have now taken the same position as North Korea, radical Islam, Nazi Germany, the USSR, and other dictators of the world what want to destroy the United States.


So the Master off Twisting shows up again. Imagine that.

No, Parrot, I do not agree with North Korea and want to see the United States destroyed. I merely pointed out that if the did nuke San Francisco, that it wouldn't be a total waste of a nuke, because they would likely incinerate Wake, who lives next door in Oakland. Oakland is still just across the bay, isn't it?[/quote]

So...you would like to see North Korea destroy Oakland. Did you know that is part of the United States?


The Parrot Killer
10-11-2017 07:06
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(621)
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
I'm thinking that you are close enough to San Francisco that it wouldn't be a total waste of a hydrogen bomb, if he did do that.

So now you agree with North Korea and you want to see the United States destroyed???

Welcome to your new paradox.

You say protect the United States, but have now taken the same position as North Korea, radical Islam, Nazi Germany, the USSR, and other dictators of the world what want to destroy the United States.


So the Master off Twisting shows up again. Imagine that.

No, Parrot, I do not agree with North Korea and want to see the United States destroyed. I merely pointed out that if the did nuke San Francisco, that it wouldn't be a total waste of a nuke, because they would likely incinerate Wake, who lives next door in Oakland. Oakland is still just across the bay, isn't it?

Into the Night wrote:
So...you would like to see North Korea destroy Oakland. Did you know that is part of the United States?


No, I would not like to see North Korea destroy Oakland.
Why do you try to twist things around like that? Do you think that proves anything about the person you are deliberately misunderstanding? No, Parrot. It only proves what a simple minded fool you are.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~

Edited on 10-11-2017 07:08
10-11-2017 09:12
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4319)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
I'm thinking that you are close enough to San Francisco that it wouldn't be a total waste of a hydrogen bomb, if he did do that.

So now you agree with North Korea and you want to see the United States destroyed???

Welcome to your new paradox.

You say protect the United States, but have now taken the same position as North Korea, radical Islam, Nazi Germany, the USSR, and other dictators of the world what want to destroy the United States.


So the Master off Twisting shows up again. Imagine that.

No, Parrot, I do not agree with North Korea and want to see the United States destroyed. I merely pointed out that if the did nuke San Francisco, that it wouldn't be a total waste of a nuke, because they would likely incinerate Wake, who lives next door in Oakland. Oakland is still just across the bay, isn't it?

Into the Night wrote:
So...you would like to see North Korea destroy Oakland. Did you know that is part of the United States?


No, I would not like to see North Korea destroy Oakland.

Then why did you say you would?
GreenMan wrote:
Why do you try to twist things around like that?

I didn't. YOU said you wouldn't mind seeing a nuke from North Korea destroy Oakland.
GreenMan wrote:
Do you think that proves anything about the person you are deliberately misunderstanding?

No misunderstanding. You want to take your statement back?
GreenMan wrote:
No, Parrot. It only proves what a simple minded fool you are.

I think you had better make up your mind.


The Parrot Killer
10-11-2017 16:08
Wake
★★★★★
(2586)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
I'm thinking that you are close enough to San Francisco that it wouldn't be a total waste of a hydrogen bomb, if he did do that.

So now you agree with North Korea and you want to see the United States destroyed???

Welcome to your new paradox.

You say protect the United States, but have now taken the same position as North Korea, radical Islam, Nazi Germany, the USSR, and other dictators of the world what want to destroy the United States.


So the Master off Twisting shows up again. Imagine that.

No, Parrot, I do not agree with North Korea and want to see the United States destroyed. I merely pointed out that if the did nuke San Francisco, that it wouldn't be a total waste of a nuke, because they would likely incinerate Wake, who lives next door in Oakland. Oakland is still just across the bay, isn't it?

Into the Night wrote:
So...you would like to see North Korea destroy Oakland. Did you know that is part of the United States?


No, I would not like to see North Korea destroy Oakland.
Why do you try to twist things around like that? Do you think that proves anything about the person you are deliberately misunderstanding? No, Parrot. It only proves what a simple minded fool you are.


These discussions have turned into nothing that anyone would be interested in. Nightmare makes statements proving he knows nothing about science. You make the most wild preposterous statements that could ever be.

I suggest that if you are going to post you research what you want to talk about BEFORE posting. We should need to correct you that ash from forest fires isn't harmful or that these fires were particularly large. We shouldn't have to get your ignorance of American defense systems screaming that Kim is going to fire and ICBM at the US that we wouldn't be able to stop within meters of it being launched. Or that we could put a shock wave into his own shelter that could turn him and his entire shelter into powder.

We shouldn't have to correct you ignorance of science and your pretense that you know anything about global warming when there is hard proof that it was a total hoax designed to do nothing but bleed money out of the American people.

You are a controls engineer that can't control himself.
11-11-2017 05:51
litesong
★★★★☆
(1861)
Pickin' each other apart over North Korean nuclear weapons is picking at the wrong scab. North Korea is the prob.... & in more ways than one. Its just been reported we have a 51% chance of war with NK well inside the next year. Its near 100% we can't stop all NK nuclear weapons, even if we attack first. So if NK can throw 2 or 3 strategic nuclear weapons that don't go off-track, major portions of whatever unlucky cities are struck could cause multi-millions to die. & that is the best scenario. Of course, NK conventional & tactical nuke forces WILL cause a score(more?) of millions to die in Seoul, alone. Of course, scores of millions will die in NK, too.
However, worse might occur. NK has great hacker teams. In desperate actions, already planned attacks could ground loop huge blocks of society in the U.S. & around the world.
So whatever webcyst victories you can compile now, will be your only consolation a year from now.
Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate Boycott American products:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
How about a boycott campaign against Trump's USA?1424-02-2017 00:03
American High School Students React to Climate Change2821-12-2016 01:36
The American Climate Pledge: How we can Honor the Paris Agreement115-11-2016 21:50
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Will Arctic summers be ice-free in this century?

Yes

No

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact