Remember me
▼ Content

Boston Judge Acquits 13 Pipeline Protesters in Groundbreaking Decision

Boston Judge Acquits 13 Pipeline Protesters in Groundbreaking Decision23-05-2018 01:13
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
"A Boston judge on Tuesday sided with 13 climate activists who were arrested for protesting the West Roxbury Mass Lateral Pipeline.

Judge Mary Ann Driscoll of West Roxbury District Court decided it was necessary for the protestors to engage in civil disobedience to block the construction of Spectra Energy's high-pressure fracked gas pipeline and acquitted the activists of civil infractions, according to media reports...."

https://www.ecowatch.com/pipeline-protestors-acquitted-boston-2554052139.html

And you're gonna love this bit ...

"Karenna Gore, the director of Center for Earth Ethics and daughter of former Vice President Al Gore, was one of the 23 people arrested during a 2016 protest of the pipeline." ... and subsequently acquitted.

I smell a run at the top job in 2020.
Here she is sitting in a trench ...

Vice President's Daughter Karenna Gore Arrested in the Trenches of a Climate Protest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKsQ-iLIkOc

"Bring us your sick and tired, your educated ..."
Join the debate Boston Judge Acquits 13 Pipeline Protesters in Groundbreaking Decision:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Judge denied immunity, going to prison, which will mean death by beating or stabbing003-11-2023 20:57
No more jury trials, the communist judge now fully determines your guilt or innocence.017-08-2023 06:03
So is judge Sonia Sotomayor a wise Latina woman, or a racist piece of shit on the bench016-07-2023 19:09
Trump appointed federal Judge Limits Federal Government's Contact with Social Media Companies306-07-2023 18:11
BREAKING NEWS Boston is giving away free methamphetamine and crack pipes010-12-2022 01:15
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact