Remember me
▼ Content

Arctic waters not freezing

Page 19 of 19<<<171819
14-08-2017 04:33
litesong
★★★★★
(2151)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann" miffed: Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.
//////
litesong wrote:
The preferred classes of IBM, where NOT science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc in its non-earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
/////
litesong continues:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no sigh-ants mann" hasn't posted fer a month+. It had been remiss fer ah while, but it is really missing in action now.... like it missed all the science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc in its non-earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
23-08-2017 18:21
litesong
★★★★★
(2151)
Returning to this interesting decades long Arctic sea ice VOLUME graph showing monthly Arctic sea ice MONTHLY levels as determined from satellites, plotted as percentage losses from the months of the year 1979.
http://iwantsomeproof.com/extimg/siv_monthly_average_percentage_of_79_polar.png
In its beginning years, 1981 & 1982 appeared that down trending Arctic sea ice VOLUME would be established quickly, with some months in 1981, even below the 80% level. All months of 1979 even seemed to be outliers to the general sea ice levels of early & earlier 1980's. However, 1983 re-established that 1979 wasn't an outlier. Arctic sea ice VOLUME levels, in a few months of 1986, even rose to within 95% of the levels of 1979. To 1992, Arctic sea levels held steady, many months & years holding to ~ 90% of 1979 monthly VOLUME levels.
However, between 1993 to 1996, percentage monthly fluctuations occurred. 1995 monthly VOLUME variations ranged from sub-90% to as low as sub-70%. From 1996 to 2001, monthly Arctic sea ice VOLUME levels became more stable. However, ALL monthly averages were sub-90% & some September months sagged again, below 70%.
From 2002 to 2006, stability tried to be the norm. But, during this period became the last time, ANY monthly VOLUME averages were ever over 80% & Septembers would never see 60% again.
Since 2007, monthly VOLUME percentages compared to 1979 became ever more erratic. Some months of years tried to hold near the mid-70% level (most unsuccessfully). But yearly lows plunged months below 40% (even below 25%), WITHOUT any notice of the 50% level at all.
AGW denier liar whiners made hoopla about 2013-15 returning us to the ice ages. However, ALL YEARLY SEA ICE VOLUME LOW MONTHS in that period, showed Arctic sea ice NOT returned to 50% levels & most below 40%.
Edited on 23-08-2017 18:31
09-09-2017 03:13
litesong
★★★★★
(2151)
Average Arctic sea ice VOLUME for September 1, for the period 1980-89, was ~15,000 cubic kilometers. Present September 1, 2017 sea ice VOLUME is ~ 4700 cubic kilometers, ~10,300 cubic kilometers less than the 1980-89 period for September 1.
AGW denier liar whiners made hoopla about 2013-15 returning us to the ice ages. However, ALL YEARLY SEA ICE VOLUME LOW MONTHS in that period, showed Arctic sea ice NOT returned to 50% levels & most below 40%.
Present September 1, Arctic sea ice Volume is 31% of the 1980-89 average.
Edited on 09-09-2017 03:18
09-01-2018 05:38
litesong
★★★★★
(2151)
Average Arctic sea ice VOLUME for January 1, for the period 1980-89, was ~23,300 cubic kilometers. Present January 1, 2018 sea ice VOLUME is ~14,300 cubic kilometers, ~9000 cubic kilometers LESS than the 1980-89 average for January 1.
13-01-2018 06:20
litesong
★★★★★
(2151)
I love this Blast from the Past:
////////
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" gushed:...why doesn't it snow every time cold moves south?
/////////////
From my comments above, "Both Poles are generally dry, at times, even designated deserts, due to lack of precipitation. But Jennifer Francis determines extra GHG water vapor is being transported to the Arctic, along with southern excess AGW energy."
Altho Ms. Francis talks about more water vapor in the Arctic, that is a relative term. As stated, the Poles are desert areas. Bumping up precipitation by say, 5% or 10%, still would mean incoming Arctic weather would only have the capability of precipitation of ~ 11 inches of rain per year, still dry air for southern climes used to 30 to 40+ inches of rain a year. Only by encountering wet fronts from the Pacific Ocean or the Gulf of Mexico, would a south proceeding Arctic cold front be able to produce snow in any great temperate zone quantities.
Of course, "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" knew all this. It circles around with questions to see if it can make someone stumble. & if it or other AGW denier liar whiners get no answer because AGW denier liar whiners are slimeballs, they declare AGW denier liar whiners the winner. AGW denier liar whiners earn their full names, old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' AGW denier liar whiners.
15-01-2018 16:13
litesong
★★★★★
(2151)
litesong wrote: I love this Blast from the Past:
////////
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" gushed:

////////
You can tell this is a Blast from the Past, since "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" has advanced to its more accurate name of "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener gazzzed & guzzzling".
15-01-2018 23:02
GasGuzzler
★★★☆☆
(832)
I love this Blast from the Past:
////////
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gasguzlr & gazmuflr" gushed:...why doesn't it snow every time cold moves south?

Nicely taken out of context...well done.

You have no idea what you said here, do you?
Bumping up precipitation by say, 5% or 10%, still would mean incoming Arctic weather would only have the capability of precipitation of ~ 11 inches of rain per year, still dry air for southern climes used to 30 to 40+ inches of rain a year.

Who? What? When? Where? Why? How? WTF?
Only by encountering wet fronts from the Pacific Ocean or the Gulf of Mexico, would a south proceeding Arctic cold front be able to produce snow in any great temperate zone quantities.

What is a wet front? Prefrontal or post frontal? Just a front doesn't usually produce appreciable snow. Are these "wet" fronts warm or cold fronts? WTF is a "great temperate zone quantity"?
Edited on 15-01-2018 23:03
15-01-2018 23:20
litesong
★★★★★
(2151)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener gazzzed & guzzzling": Who? What? When? Where? Why? How? WTF?
One of 2zzz's best pretendings that it don't got no unnerstandin'. Of course, it didn't get science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc in an unearned hi skule DEE-plooomaa, so's maybe 2zzz really got no comperhention.Thas's good, cause ah doesn't care ifn it don't get no larnin'.
15-01-2018 23:28
GasGuzzler
★★★☆☆
(832)
If you can't explain it, or even define it, you are the one who doesn't understand.

So in your next 2000 posts, try posting about something that actually makes sense so we can talk about it....otherwise, have a great 2018 being ignored. Bye now.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
15-01-2018 23:32
Wake
★★★★★
(2942)
GasGuzzler wrote:
If you can't explain it, or even define it, you are the one who doesn't understand.

So in your next 2000 posts, try posting about something that actually makes sense so we can talk about it....otherwise, have a great 2018 being ignored. Bye now.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Now you're catching on. He can debate "science" with nightmare.
16-01-2018 01:10
litesong
★★★★★
(2151)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed: ......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Now you're catching on.

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" came to this webcyst & promptly made several math blunders & "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener gazzzed & guzzzling" admitted to no hi skule DEE-plooomaa at all. They's admits ta ketchin' their math abilities fr'm each other.
16-01-2018 01:49
Wake
★★★★★
(2942)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed: ......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Now you're catching on.

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" came to this webcyst & promptly made several math blunders & "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener gazzzed & guzzzling" admitted to no hi skule DEE-plooomaa at all. They's admits ta ketchin' their math abilities fr'm each other.

You mindsick little twerp. You don't think that I would read anything you have to say do you? As soon as I see your heading I simply delete it. So if you think you're replying to me you might as well not even bother.
16-01-2018 02:21
litesong
★★★★★
(2151)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: You mindsick little twerp.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" jes don' liak bein' reminded of its first math flops on this webcyst. Couldn't ev'n get the exponents right.
Edited on 16-01-2018 02:30
Page 19 of 19<<<171819

Join the debate Arctic waters not freezing:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Fast recovery of thick Arctic ice30015-01-2018 23:09
Ever Wonder If The warming Arctic Ocean Is Causing This ?1608-01-2018 08:10
Arctic ice still rapidly decreasing10102-01-2018 08:23
Arctic Sea Ice Minimum Volumes 1979-2017 in 30 seconds908-12-2017 07:29
Tanker makes solo voyage through melting Arctic Sea930-11-2017 21:27
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Will Arctic summers be ice-free in this century?

Yes

No

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact