Remember me
▼ Content

An open letter to the Prime Minister on the climate crisis, from 154 scientists - August 24, 2016

An open letter to the Prime Minister on the climate crisis, from 154 scientists - August 24, 201609-12-2017 13:56
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
https://theconversation.com/an-open-letter-to-the-prime-minister-on-the-climate-crisis-from-154-scientists-64357
12-12-2017 00:56
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
https://theconversation.com/an-open-letter-to-the-prime-minister-on-the-climate-crisis-from-154-scientists-64357

This temperature record has come from the temperature measurements of NASA which have been shown to be counterfeited.

https://thsresearch.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/ef-gast-data-research-report-062717.pdf

Therefore the conclusions of this meager 124 scientists are less than worthless.

Interesting point - using ground stations THAT DID NOT EXIST NASA was producing growing temperature charts.

Satellite data did nothing of the kind and showed no temperature growth for the last 38 years which is the time that NASA temperature charts showed the largest growth of temperatures.

What have these 124 "scientists" had to say about the 31,487 scientists who have signed the Oregon Petition? 9,029 have PhD's and three at least are Nobel Laureates. Excuse me but how many of those 124 British asses have a Nobel prize?

http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/stomata.html

This article shows my original premise - the CO2 moves through ice quite easily and the CO2 measurements of the ice core research are totally unreliable. It shows to expect errors in at least the range of 25%.
12-12-2017 04:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Wake wrote:
This temperature record has come from the temperature measurements of NASA which have been shown to be counterfeited.

Manufactured, actually. There are no records of global temperature. It is not possible to determine the temperature of Earth.
Wake wrote:
Therefore the conclusions of this meager 124 scientists are less than worthless.

True.
Wake wrote:
Interesting point - using ground stations THAT DID NOT EXIST NASA was producing growing temperature charts.

Ground stations DO exist. They are operated by NOAA. NASA does not collect temperature data. NOAA does.
Wake wrote:
Satellite data did nothing of the kind and showed no temperature growth for the last 38 years which is the time that NASA temperature charts showed the largest growth of temperatures.

Satellites are not capable of measuring absolute temperature. They measure light. The emissivity of Earth is unknown.
Wake wrote:
What have these 124 "scientists" had to say about the 31,487 scientists who have signed the Oregon Petition? 9,029 have PhD's and three at least are Nobel Laureates. Excuse me but how many of those 124 British asses have a Nobel prize?

Science is not a Nobel prize.
Wake wrote:
This article shows my original premise - the CO2 moves through ice quite easily and the CO2 measurements of the ice core research are totally unreliable.

This is true.
Wake wrote:
It shows to expect errors in at least the range of 25%.

Probably larger than that, since CO2 has had the opportunity to move through the ice for quite a long time.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-12-2017 02:04
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Manufactured, actually. There are no records of global temperature. It is not possible to determine the temperature of Earth.
Wake wrote:

True.
Wake wrote:

Ground stations DO exist. They are operated by NOAA. NASA does not collect temperature data. NOAA does.
Wake wrote:

Satellites are not capable of measuring absolute temperature. They measure light. The emissivity of Earth is unknown.
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:
This article shows my original premise - the CO2 moves through ice quite easily and the CO2 measurements of the ice core research are totally unreliable.

This is true.
Wake wrote:

Probably larger than that, since CO2 has had the opportunity to move through the ice for quite a long time.

To cover this ground yet again - NASA showed temperature measurements at three sites in central African where they have NO weather monitoring stations. At the SAME time it showed extraordinary temperature rises there that were totally invalidated by the satellite images.

Without those high temperature measurements they could not "prove" "hottest year ever" claims.

One of these days you will cease talking about things you don't understand.
15-12-2017 03:07
(21588)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

True.
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

This is true.
Wake wrote:

To cover this ground yet again - NASA showed temperature measurements at three sites in central African where they have NO weather monitoring stations.

How? NASA has no weather stations normally. Did they commission someone to go out there and take measurements?
Wake wrote:
At the SAME time it showed extraordinary temperature rises there that were totally invalidated by the satellite images.

Satellites are incapable of measuring temperature. They only measure light. You don't know the emissivity of Africa.
Wake wrote:
Without those high temperature measurements they could not "prove" "hottest year ever" claims.
...deleted Mantra 2...

There is no proof. It is not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth. It doesn't matter about Africa. The math is the problem here.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 15-12-2017 03:07
15-12-2017 18:06
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

True.
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

This is true.
Wake wrote:

To cover this ground yet again - NASA showed temperature measurements at three sites in central African where they have NO weather monitoring stations.

How? NASA has no weather stations normally. Did they commission someone to go out there and take measurements?
Wake wrote:
At the SAME time it showed extraordinary temperature rises there that were totally invalidated by the satellite images.

Satellites are incapable of measuring temperature. They only measure light. You don't know the emissivity of Africa.
Wake wrote:
...deleted Mantra 2...

There is no proof. It is not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth. It doesn't matter about Africa. The math is the problem here.

Be a nice little boy and go play with your legos.
15-12-2017 20:39
(21588)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

True.
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

This is true.
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:
...deleted Mantra 2...

Ooooh...new insult you've thrown when you have no argument anymore.

The Parrot Killer

15-12-2017 21:08
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

True.
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

This is true.
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:
...deleted Mantra 2...

I don't need any arguments. You need to learn something before talking about it.

15-12-2017 22:32
(21588)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

True.
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

This is true.
Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:

Wake wrote:
...deleted Mantra 2...

I don't need any arguments. ...deleted Mantra 2...8...16...1...

No argument, eh? Nothing to say, eh?

The Parrot Killer

15-12-2017 23:59
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote: No argument, eh? Nothing to say, eh?

Why I just presented you with the IEEE documents discussing the AMSU satellites that gave additional accuracy from the original MSU satellites launch in the late 70's to measure the Earth's temperature.

But it must be a holy link since you don't seem to see it.

Now be a good little boy and go play with your legos.
16-12-2017 00:13
(21588)
Wake wrote:

Why I just presented you with the IEEE documents discussing the AMSU satellites that gave additional accuracy from the original MSU satellites launch in the late 70's to measure the Earth's temperature.
...deleted Mantra 4...4...1...16...

Satellites are incapable of measuring temperature. They measure light. You don't know the emissivity of Earth. The satellite is not capable of measuring emissivity either, despite their claims. You can't measure emissivity that way.

The Parrot Killer

16-12-2017 00:32
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Satellites are incapable of measuring temperature. They measure light. You don't know the emissivity of Earth. The satellite is not capable of measuring emissivity either, despite their claims. You can't measure emissivity that way.

eyes tightly closed. Total denial of science. Complete disbelief of anything you don't have in your own pocket.

Now be a good boy and go play with your legos.
16-12-2017 01:03
(21588)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
[quote]Into the Night wrote: No argument, eh? Nothing to say, eh?

eyes tightly closed. Total denial of science.
...deleted Mantra 8...4...1...16...[quote]

Name the theory of science being denied.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate An open letter to the Prime Minister on the climate crisis, from 154 scientists - August 24, 2016:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Previous Panics by *Scientists*027-03-2024 20:35
The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the 15516-09-2023 13:46
Scientists say Florida Keys coral reefs are already bleaching as water temperatures hit record highs1429-07-2023 20:14
WHEN IS OPEN SOURCE AI NOT OPEN SOURCE AI?4226-07-2023 02:56
New Type of Entanglement Lets Scientists 'See' Inside Nuclei7816-06-2023 18:15
Articles
Appendix C - China's Environmental Crisis
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact