Remember me
▼ Content

Amazing new short about cause of M2C2

Amazing new short about cause of M2C218-11-2015 10:55
trafnProfile picture★★★☆☆
(779)

The Most Shocking 1.5 Min Video the World Must See!

The 2015 M2C2 (Global 9/11) Denialist Troll Awards

1st Place - Jep Branner - Our Stupid Administrator!
2nd Place - IBdaMann - Science IS cherry picking!
3rd Place - Into the Night - Mr. Nonsense numbers!
4th Place - Tim the plumber - The Drivel Queen!
18-11-2015 11:06
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
30% of water consumed on earth is for agriculture.

Really? What do we do with the rest then? I would expect it to be much higher.
Edited on 18-11-2015 11:06
18-11-2015 13:03
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14397)
trafn wrote:
The Most Shocking 1.5 Min Video the World Must See!

This video is the Vegan perspective that eating anything but Vegan will destroy the planet. Eating vegetables will make nature, the environment and the planet healthy. The video contains all the necessary exaggerated, fictitious numbers to prove it as well.

For Vegans, this video is exactly what they want to see/hear.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
18-11-2015 20:28
Totototo
★☆☆☆☆
(117)
@Tranf - Where did the numbers came from? Specially in the comparison between transport emissions vs livestock.
18-11-2015 22:13
trafnProfile picture★★★☆☆
(779)
@Totototo - this comes from the Cowspiracy movie. They have a very good fact/resource page at:

http://www.cowspiracy.com/facts/

The 2015 M2C2 (Global 9/11) Denialist Troll Awards

1st Place - Jep Branner - Our Stupid Administrator!
2nd Place - IBdaMann - Science IS cherry picking!
3rd Place - Into the Night - Mr. Nonsense numbers!
4th Place - Tim the plumber - The Drivel Queen!
18-11-2015 22:42
Totototo
★☆☆☆☆
(117)
@Tranf - Interesting. Thanks for the link.
18-11-2015 22:45
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14397)
Totototo wrote:
@Tranf - Where did the numbers came from? Specially in the comparison between transport emissions vs livestock.

I'll throw this out there: The Cowspiracy site makes these assertions as being "the best information" they have available.

Methane is 25-100 times more destructive than CO2 on a 20 year time frame. - "Improved Attribution of Climate Forcing to Emissions." Science Magazine.

Methane has a global warming potential 86 times that of CO2 on a 20 year time frame - "Improved Attribution of Climate Forcing to Emissions." Science Magazine.

Neither CO2 nor methane is destructive. Neither has any Global Warming "potential."

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist

Join the debate Amazing new short about cause of M2C2:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Is M2C2 a matter of the method of interpretation?223-10-2018 02:22
Survey on Climate Change for school super short please help!!!2603-06-2018 19:23
Amazing facts about climate change214-05-2018 17:46
So, how many M2C2 deniers can you fit on the head of a needle?1018-07-2017 05:28
Is the United States doomed to be the global dumb-dumb when it comes to M2C2?5611-03-2017 21:51
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact